KANDY FORUM...episode 5

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Taf: Hello...good evening and good morning to some of you.....welcome once again..the the spicy Kandy Forums...where you will hear the most theeki gossips of India Forums....aur haan...kabhi kabhi members ke badein mein bhi theekhi kabar sunnenge!πŸ˜‰

Mere dost Shakstar is turning 18 in a week.  Deal Ya No Deal forum pe everyone is wishing him a Happy Birthday. 

Aaj kaal Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi forum pe sab dukhi hai....show jo khatam hogaya na!  No worries guys...don't forget Jassi aired on Sony...and like always...Jassi will probably air all over again from it's very first episode after a few months...Sony is airing Kkusum and Ye Meri Life Hai all over again...to Jassi ko ek aue chance deni chahiye na!

Eijaz Khan fans....or should I say Eijooians...I just can't stop making you happy now can I?  Ek aur good news!  Film Production House "Pritish Nandy Communication" ke creative head Ms. Kapoor yane Maha Maayi Ekta Kapoor se kaafi dissapointed hai.  Unka yeh kehna hai ke she used to watch the late night repeats of Kkavyanjali just because of...YES...just becuase of Eijaz Khan aur when she sae Ekta killing him iff by making him jump from a balcony....she quickly SMSed Ekta asking her why she did this.  Aab pata nahi what was Maha Maayi's reaction after reading this. 

Now now Rajeev Khandelwal fans dont be sad....your hunk is coming back with not one but two new shows...πŸ‘πŸ‘ so all you Rajeevians who are sleeping after he left Kahiin To Hoga......its time for you to get up...smell the coffee...and make sure your heartthrob rocks all over again!!  Promise me ke you gyus will make him rock again!πŸ˜ƒ

Ek member tha lalit_khanna....us bechara ko Admins ne band kar di....kyonki he was promoting a company....lekin haan the way he promoted them na.....was very HS!  Different from any other members so far who are banned for promoting.  Wait a second....main HS LS MS abhi kyon bol raha hoon?  I am so confused these days, aap log ek kaam kijiye...aap us Kandy ke saath kuch time spend ki jiye while I go and tell a doctor about my confusions these days okay!  Phir milenge....KANDY ke baad!

Kandy: Hello....I am Kandy...kya kaha Taf ne?  He's having confusion problems?  Taf dear tumne is beemari ko abhi notce kiya kya?  I've noticed your confusion disease a long time ago.

Lagta hai Rais aur Bacchans aaj kaal confused hai bilkul Taf ki tarha.  Kuchi dino pehele...phir se dau families ke beech important discussion hua tha...and now again mujhe yeh pata chala ke Aish aur Abhishekh are tying the knot....Now I just don't know what to do....should I attend their wedding ya phir shaadi ke teen ghante pehele phirse kahega ke Shaadi cancel hogaye hain?  Make up your minds guys.

Aaj kaal log India Forums sirf isliye join kar rahein hain kyonki they want to promote their companies.  Darlings agar promote hi karna hai to why don't you go to TV channels and make commercials with sext stars? I bet you that will do better job then promoting here.

Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli aaj kaal ek newbie member sanjayc ko lekar kaafi pareshan hai.  Sanjayc is posting about Astitva Part 2 coming on ZEE TV in most forums.  Haan Haan Sanjayc mujhe bhi pata hai you just want attention from others....lekin getting attention by such posts...well....better luck next time buddy.

Okay guys....time for my Martini Party....mujhe jana hai...lekin I will be back next week again....till then bye and stay naughty.

Taf: I am back....aur mera confusions gayab hogaye....so now...lets move on to FACE 2 FACE.....with Sourire and tahmina_1994....topic kya hai?  Horror films!

Sourire, Tahmina...as you guys know ke Horror films are made to scare us...but most of the time...it fails. Aisa kyun?

S: Kyunki.....it ends up becoming a comedyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.

T: Yes, most of the time, they do fall.From my opinion, I think that they fall, not b coz the person who made the story did a poor job, lakin iss liya because I think they should add mopre affects;sound affects, etc ect...

We of ten laugh at the films when we see a victim makes the stupidest move and ends up dying....agar vo scene real mein hota...and you were the victim...what would you do?

Hmmm, tough and confusing question...if I were the victi, I would make kool moves, maybe I wont die.....

That's because we usually make fun of the actors and criticize them on screen as it's easy to do so and we know that it isn't real. If we are in the same situation,our reactions and actions would be mostly different and we might even pray that people around don't laugh at us for making the dumb moveπŸ˜†.
Now...tonight's most important question....How come girls in horror films always screams for the dummest reason?

I know...they always screamπŸ˜†Well, Thats just the way us girls are...scardy cats!!!πŸ˜†

It's for the effectπŸ˜‰ Viewers normally tend to observe a woman on screen more than men. So they think there's something really spooky happening,even if there's nothing in it and is a stupid scene.

Aaj kaal bollywood mein....the film makers are making music videos where the actress exposes her body alot to promote the horror film....what do you think of this?  Why do they show bums when it's a horror film?

Well.....Skin show is not a healthy trend. It's just to attract people. I don't think it's necessary. Horror film can be made wonderfully and effectively too without these things. I loved the movie 'The others'. What a beautifully made movie!!!

I seriosly dont like the way they do that, young kids are watching, and its not right.They show there bums b coz they want more people to watch that.

Suppose ke aap ek horror film ke liye shoot kar rahe hai, aur all of a sudden scary incidents starts to happen on the sets.  Would you quit doing the film ya phir you will continue with the film?

I would continue, but if Im alone, I would run away...I want my mommyπŸ˜­πŸ˜†Hmmm..interesting  questionπŸ˜›. I would continue doing it just to see what happensπŸ˜‰.
Who does a better job when it comes to scare us...Bollywood, Hollywood or Japanese horror?

I would vote for Hollywood.  On a funny note...it's actually bollywood πŸ˜† it can at times be a horrifying experince πŸ˜† that's why we mostly tell...'Don't say you were not warned'  if we come to know that they're planning to go watch a bollywood movie !!!

Bollywood, I love the movie raaz.It scared me more than the ring.

Last question....I don't get this...when "Bhoot" was release...the producers said that people with cardiac problems should not wathi it as well as women who are pregnant....Cardiac problme....I get that part...lekin horror film se pregnancy ka kya lena dena hai?

Well it's because it can cause the BP to rise which is not good during pregnancy.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I dunno!

Those were horrifying questionsπŸ˜ƒ 

Taf: Hmmm...good anwers...paar Sourire...you thought this questions were horryfying?  Yeh to kuch bhi nahi wait till next week......jee haan people...we will be back next week with the topic of "Real Life Horror Incidents" let's see if finction can beat non-fiction!  Filhaal waqt agaya for my HS, LS, and MS comments ke liye so here goes...........3.......2........1

Kajol making an appereance in Karan Johar's forthcoming film Very HS!

But Ajay telling Kajol not to shoot films with Sharukh Khan anymore right after they got married.....thats very LS!!

Sa Re Gama Pa winner Debojheet making his debut album....very HS

Leking Debojhit almost posing like Abhijeet Sawant for the album's cover...aur sirf ye nahi...even the font and the light blue color is also similar to Abhijheet's album....thats MS!

Sony Television....coming up with new shows at different slots...Very Hs!

but Sony keeps on showing promos of 2005........that LS...yeh 2006 hai yaar.....stop showing 2005 promos.

Tata bye bye see you all next Sunday till then take care....ummm bye!

Edited by tafarruz - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_chick05 thumbnail
πŸ‘ great job keep it up πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
buttercup thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Great Work Taf.. 😳 πŸ‘
Shakstar thumbnail
gr8 job taffy!! i loved it!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shakil
prettyguria thumbnail
πŸ‘ Great job! Rocking as usual πŸ˜ƒ
Jaslove thumbnail
Taf yaar loved it, πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
Guli Jaanu your problem was mentioned so no worries any more. πŸ˜‰

Loved the Horror Face to Face.
πŸ˜†

excellant episode πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by Jaslove - 18 years ago
Hareem_M thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lolz...great job taffy... you were MADE for this job.... actually this job was MADE for YOU...
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
too good
keep it up πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Shakstar thumbnail
btw, thanks for including the thing about my bday 😳
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 episode.........loved it!!!