WU: Feb 3.. real identity out!

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Update Feb 3rd 2012 

- Friends.. there has been a little change in the updaters for the coming weeks.. From now on it will be Tejy (Mon-Wed) and me (Thurs-Fri) πŸ˜‰

- We all know that there is a really bad phase going on right now in SBS.. ved's wedding with kiya was unexpected.. Cheddi will really regret on his decision πŸ˜•

Ok.. now let's proceed to the update of this first Friday of SBS πŸ‘

Part 1 : Chaturvedi House

Everyone is in the hall including Ved and Kiya. Malti's mom πŸ˜‘ says let samdhi ji come and then we will start. Tej (kinda of angry and feeling guilty) says that Cheddi asked to start and then he will come afterwards. 

Malti's mom says ok then, let's start  (I don't know why.. but i still hate her). She explains the rituel.. She syas that she will first put the ring in the bowl and then Ved and Kiya must find it. The one who takes out the ring 3 times is the winner πŸ₯± Everyone is really sad and seem to not want to participate in this rituel πŸ€’ Kiya was going to start and she looks at Ved.. Ved is having a flashback about what he said to Nitika πŸ˜­ Then Malti's mom asks him to play that game with kiya as it is a rituel.. Ved just puts his hands in the corner of the bowl making kinda that he is searching πŸ˜² Kiya takes the ring out and says that she found it πŸ₯± Tosty is really sad πŸ˜”. Malti's mom puts the ring in the bowl for the second time and asks Ved to search for it this time or else full lifetime Kiya will rule over him.. Ved is again sad and he is just doing it like this.. he just doesn't care. Tosty still sad, her head down.. She then looks up and sees Ved-Nitika playing kowra-kowri.. they are so happy together and her as well (in her day dream) Malti's mom interrupts by asking Ved to at least look or else he will keep on losing πŸ˜• Kiya agains find it for the second time.. πŸ€’
Tosty feeling hurt goes away.. Tej sees her and he follows her. πŸ˜Š

-Nitika's house

Nitika still in her dulhan outfit is looking at the picture of Ved. Poor her! She is still crying.. (How many times must she suffer in her life??) She is soo angry that she throws away the picture πŸ˜‘ She is so depressed.. she removes all her dulhan accessories πŸ˜² and throws them away. She is really angry with herself, she keeps on crying πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

-Back in Chaturvedi House

Tosty is in the kitchen and she is crying πŸ˜­ She regrets everything.. She is asking for forgiveness to Nitika. Tej comes and holds her hand. They hug each other. Tej (also crying πŸ˜­) says to tosty that she can cry as much she wants and he will not stop her.. He tells her to remove all the pain she has in her heart 😳. 

Tosty says more that pain, she is angry at herself.. She could not believe that she trusted kiya blindly  She takes all the faults on her. Tej agrees that they all made a mistake in knowing kiya but the most painful and aweful fault is that Ved bhaiya... Tosty looks at him suprised. Tej says that Ved had the chance to refuse the wedding with Kiya and marries Nitika but he didn't do it. Tosty repeats << he didn't do it >> but did they try to stop him. Tosty asks Tej: isn't this not our responsibility towards Ved ? Tosty says that Ved took happily the decision to be with Kiya for his lifetime just for the happiness of pitaji.. he just let go away his happiness πŸ˜‘. Tej agrees and says that's why we must not prove that his decision is wrong πŸ₯±. Tej says that even if they don't want to, they must try to change kiya. Tosty is surprised. Tej puts his hands on tosty's cheeks and says they must do it and they will from now. Tosty seems to have lost from inside. Tej goes away. 

Kiya is sarching for the third time the ring,, Ved is sitting still. Malti's mom asks him what is he thinking about. She tells Pashu what kinda of a brother he is. Pashu is confused.. Cheddi enters. Tej also comes. Malti's mom complains to Cheddi and says, look that Ved is losing and his brothers are not showing any kinda of interest. Cheddi makes a sign to Pashu πŸ€’ Pashu unwanting to do it, shows some kinda of interest to make Ved win. Even Pracheen and Gyan did the same thing as well as the others. 

Tosty comes back and Tej smiles at her and same does Tosty πŸ˜³. Kiya happily says that she again won the third time πŸ₯± (no lifee). Everyone just doesn't care about this excluding Cheddi. Ved is still depressed.. and Malti's mom claps for Kiya (the most funniest thing is that her alone is clapping for her πŸ˜†) She tells Kiya that in her relationship with Ved, it's her who will be always in the top position.. (yaakk πŸ˜‘) and whatever she ask will be done. Kiya looks at Ved πŸ˜•. Cheddi smiling .. Tej and Tosty looks at each other πŸ˜² She noded her head.. 

Night.. Malti's mom brings Kiya to her room and at the door kiya says that she could go alone from there.. She says to Kiya that she played a good game. Kiya is surprised and asked her what does she mean? Malt's mom says that she was talking about looking for the ring. yaakk, Kiya feeling so proud of herself🀒. 

Kiya thinking: << ye aunty apni aap ko bahot smart samjhti hai lekin woh jaanti nahin main bhi kya chiz hoon. aap ki meethi meethi baatoon ke piche kuch toh sward hain >> (meaning: She thinks herself very smart but she doens't know who I am. there is something behind your sweet talks). Malti's mom asked her what was she thinking about? Kiya says nothing. She thanks Malti's mom for having taken care of her, She says that there is nothing great in that,, Today she took care of Kiya and some other days Kiya will take care of her πŸ€’. Kiya asks her to go and take rest as she is tired. Malti's mom says ohh you want me to go as you are impatient to meet Ved πŸ˜‘. She tells her that she will send Ved to her.. She goes away! 

Kiya enters the room and she says those lines:
<< God, how boring.. this aunty is,, I tell you.. kitni badi chipku hain πŸ₯±>>
<< ved ko bhej deti hoon (imitating Malti's mom). nahi chahiye ved, rakho apne pass samhal ke.. ouff >>

She sits on the bed and again says some lines:
<< I am really tired πŸ€’.. this outfit?>>
(meaning: she just does not care about ved.. she got whatever she wanted and she succeeded in her plans)

Part 2: Chaturvedi House

Ved goes in Dadaji's room and starts to take care of Dadaji's feet. Dadaji woke and he asks who is it? He takes his glasses and sees Ved. He asks him what was he doing here? Ved tells him that he is very tired, right. Dadaji looks at him. Ved asks him: why is he starring at him? Dadaji answers that he is looking at his pain.. He says that by taking care of my feet your pain will not stop hurting you. Dadaji ays that he didn't enter in the matter or else everything would be ruined. He asks Ved why did he took the decision to marry Kiya? He says that if he wanted, he could have get his happiness. Ved agrees but his father's happiness would have been shattered. Ved says who said that i am not happy.. he says that he is very happy. Dadaji gives him an example of Banvaas and Lord Rama πŸ˜‰ (heheheh) Dadaji says that today in this world who would to this for his father's happiness.. Ved says that giving the name of sacrifice to his duty makes my father feels low..  Ved asks him, how many sons get the chance to fulfuil their father's dreams.. Dadaji blesses him and asks him to go in his room,, 

Cheddi comes and puts his hands on Ved's head.. He congratulated him for respecting his father's words.. He says that he is the most happiest person.. he succeeded in fulfilling his friends's wish. Cheddi is very very happy with Ved.. (didn't explain that much on this part.. so emotional atyachaar)

- Ved-Kiya room

Ved thinking about his father's words to him.. πŸ˜• Kiya is sleeping on the bed. Ved calls her but she is in deep sleep. Ved thinks that she is tired and he puts the blanket over her. Unfortunately, he saw a glass on the bed and he smelled it.. of coursee it was alcohol  Ved having a flashback of Pashu screaming at Gyan and Tosty telling everyone about Kiya. He then realised that Tosty was saying the right thing πŸ₯± He cries and says that he will not tell anyone about it and he will fulfill all the duties as a husband.. he will take all the problems on him πŸ˜³ Ved takes the pillow and blanket and make a place for him on the floor,, Kiya wakes up and sees him.. she just does not care πŸ˜•

Precap: Kiya wakes up and she is feeling kinda of dizzy.. While walking, she kicks Ved by accident.. Ved wakes up fast and asks her where was she going at this time? Ved ask her to tell what does she want? Kiya without any shame asks for black coffee πŸ˜’

episode ends

Don't forget to hit the like button if you have appreciate my written update. Thank you,
Edited by SBSRocks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini.cid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice to c ur update aradhana... bt y oh yyy did ved decide to keep quiet?
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Aradhna!! :)

>.< *Sigh* As angry as I am with Ved and how spineless he is...I can't help but feel sorry for him :/ :/ 
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
I am really angry with Ved too ! he is just in between his father's dream, wish and all.. will he even think of his own happiness ?? Edited by SBSRocks - 11 years ago
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update πŸ˜Š 

Chalein aage aage dekhtein hai kya hota hai, saas nahi hai toh kya hua, Shobha hai πŸ˜³ Even I'm beyond predicting what will happen next πŸ˜†
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
@Rahma11: yaa.. you are right.. no one can predict what will happen after πŸ€“ well.. aage aage dekheye hota hain kya ?

btw, we are having real fun to play that dialogue game πŸ˜†
Edited by SBSRocks - 11 years ago
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahah yea it is a lot of fun πŸ˜†, but gotta say you're winning so far, itney mushkil quotes kahan se dhoondti ho πŸ€£ Edited by Rahma11 - 12 years ago
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
@Rahma11: yaa I am winning so far.. well i go back in my memory of good moments in sbs and search for some quotes πŸ₯³ Edited by SBSRocks - 11 years ago
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wel ved desrve kia .
hope nitika find someone best
and ved u continue crying 
wrwmk_fans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ved is such a loser! If he had to fulfill his dad's wish he could have done it without giving Nitika hopes and shaming her entire family . So stupid.. Yeh bhi koi logic hai?!! YUCK! writers please... where is ur sense?