Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very well said friends this is the best thread open in this forum up till know👍🏼rahul is a very hardworking actor he did a lot of research before performing brij character on screen  and actually kamna is very lucky to work with such a polish actor he s class a part but whole team of skbm deserve a lot of appriciation but life ok channel is treating this show very badly we can only request to pls give this show equal imp and respect than all other shows running on that channel😔
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  Same thing happened with me.  I was just surfing the channels and I came across this show. Since then I am busy catching up all the previous  episodes on the net. They r fabulous together. There is something in them which keep me glued on to the screen. Rahul Singh is simply wonderful.  Before this show he played  a small role in Delhi Belly movie too. I could not believe that he is the  same  actor who is capable of playing other kinds of role too. I like the way he is playing this role of young politician.😳Omg his Hindi diction is amazing. After Amitabh Bacchan I find his Hindi the best. His dressing style and expression is killer. Both lead pairs are to die for. Love this show!! God bless them!!!!!! Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arabian_love

i like rahul singh in sapno ke bhanwar mein , loved the way he gave his dialouge delivery , loved his acting , i want more romantic scenes of him with his lead pair in that serial , i was not obssesed of rahul singh a lot before when i had watched his movies like kachchi sadak but i do not know what attraction is with him that i used to liked him a bit i guess due to his personality . i hope this serial stays long including raahul singh along with his lead lady in it 😳

I hope too😍 Love them to the core😳
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes. I agree. I am watching this show since one month and I like the concept and the actors.