Pak Tv Celebs Crushes. (EXCLUDING FAWAD KHAN)

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, not sure if there's already a topic on this..but I was bored, so thought I open a new topic. πŸ˜† This topic came to mind.

One rule: 

- 98% of the girls here love Fawad Khan, have a crush on him, admire him & whatnot (that's including me). We all know that by now. So, PLEASE..do not include him.  I have included that in the title of the topic because I know some of you will post without reading this original post so thought I make it clear from the word go, the title. πŸ˜†

Ok, so basically just mention any of the Pak TV celebs you've once had/currently have a crush on. *KEEP THE ABOVE RULE IN MIND, GIRLS!*

by the way, this doesn't have to necessarily pertain to your favorite actors/actresses. It CAN..but this is not the same as who's your favorite actor/actress. You could've developed a crush on one of the worst actors/actresses out there. So, don't just post your answers from the fav actor/actress thread here. πŸ˜†

I'll start (you can follow my pattern if you want)...

Had a crush on (mention the drama or role that helped develop this crush or if they're just attractive to you just mention that) :

1. Faisal Rehman - Since I saw him in the drama Harjaee (back in like 2003ish). There's just something really likable about him. I find his dimple pretty darn cute too. πŸ˜†
2. Adnan Siddiqui - I first saw him in Kabhi Kabhi Pyar Mein one day when my mom was watching that drama. I never really saw that drama but whenever I saw the title song of the drama..I'd just fall in love with him every time. lol
3. Faisal Qureshi - I've ALWAYS loved Faisal Qureshi. Always, but there was a time when I had a huge crush on him. It was post Boota Toba Tek Singh. πŸ˜†..now, it's not a crush anymore..I just really admire his work & he's one of my fav actors.

Have a crush on, currently:

1. Faisal Shah - I adore Faisal Shah. <3 I don't know what it is, but I really like the guy...I've liked him ever since he came in that song Ankiyaan by the band Fuzon. he's an alright actor, but yeahhh I like him. πŸ˜†
2. Adeel Hussain - He's currently one of my fav actors out of the new bunch..but I also do have a fangirl kinda crush on the guy I'd say. 
3. Mikaal - I find the guy really attractive!
4. Imran Aslam - He may not be the best looking guy out there..but I really do adore him.

Ok, that's it for now (may add more if I can think of more)

Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have had a crush on:

Humayun Saeed.There was this specific scene in the drama MEHNDI when Humayun dances.After i saw that scene,i have had a major crush on him until Humsafar happened & the one who-should-not-be-named got in the gameπŸ˜†

it has always been humayun for me which means i have crushed him from 2003 till end of 2011.😳All his love scenes would make me drool on him more and more.His one liners like 'Kaha jaao,mere sab raastein tou tumhari taraf aatey hai' would make me go mad.Ufff,i actually miss those timesπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
Is this a girls only thread? 
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

Is this a girls only thread? 

No, it's for boys & girls. The msg about Fawad Khan only is for girls..for obvious reasons I'd think πŸ˜†

so, you can post your crushes as well.
Ok here's my list it's in order:
1. Atiqa Odho
2. Maria Wasti
3. Nirma
4. Noor

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

Ok here's my list it's in order:
1. Atiqa Odho
2. Maria Wasti
3. Nirma
4. Noor

NIRMA? umm..just out of curiosity, why? πŸ˜†
^That I can't tell you πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maria, Nirma?? 2dirct bhaiyya??? u have been tooo direct πŸ˜†.. kya hogaya?? but by reading ur posts in BW i can sense why would u like them..πŸ˜† 

My crushes:
FAHAD MUSTAFA 😍😍(major crush, for life.. no one can replace him EVER EVER πŸ˜†)
that red color shows the intensity of how much i like him..πŸ˜† he's my Pakistani Salman Khan..😳😳

Thats it.. if we are talking to about crushes.. Fahad is my only crush.. if we talk about people i like there are too many..

Humayun Saeed (was a crush)
Faisal Rehman (i really really really like him)
Fawad Khan (he's pretty good)
Adnan Siddiqi (i adore that man.. he's always smiling.. very nice in real also)
Faisal Qureshi (again a very good actor and an equally warm person)
Imran Aslam (pretty good actor)
Ahsan Khan (he is sooo cutee) 😳

Starstuck Faisal Shah is the daam guy rite?? who gets married to Amina?? if yes then i like him too..πŸ˜†

Mikaal has a good face but the way he talks puts me off..🀒
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay,i have to ask this?Who is Faisal Rehman?The Malal guy who married Serwat?:s
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meepha

Okay,i have to ask this?Who is Faisal Rehman?The Malal guy who married Serwat?:s

i dont know.. havent seen Malal..

have u seen Vasl or Maaney na yeh dil?? the guy with Ayesha ..