desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!! well on break again in the library so thought, why not another OS..this is based on the sbs stuff a little so yea tell me what you think!!πŸ˜†

Arnav: Toh NK ko tumhari kalai ka size bhi nahi pata?

Khushi: At least woo humare liye chudiyaan laye toh sahi..(and then Khushi injures herself with the chudi.).

Arnav sees the blood coming out and stops the car

Arnav: What is ur problem? Agar tumhari size ki nahi hai then why are you trying to wear it, he said angrily, let me see he said holding her wrist in his hands.

Khushi: It's ok im fine

Arnav: No it's not ok, you are hurt, he quickly gets out of the car and opens her door.

He takes her wrist in his hands.

Arnav: Is it hurting?

Khushi closed her eyes in pain.

Arnav saw that a part of the chudi had perforated her skin and he had to get it out.

Arnav: Keep your eyes closed this is going to hurt.

Khushi listened to him and closed her eyes

Arnav bent down closer to her hands and he used his teeth to take out the piece the chudi that had been causing her so much pain.

Khushi felt Arnav's breath really close to her hand and she for a second was sure she had felt his lips caress the side of her wrist. She had become very familiar with the feel of his lips on her skin after he had kissed her on the cheek.πŸ˜‰

Khushi quickly opened her eyes to still find Arnav's lips close to her wrist just inches away. As their eyes met and Khushi blushed a deep red, she saw that Arnav had a piece of the chudi between his teeth.

Arnav: Hogaya he said nodding his head and spitting out the piece of the chudi.

Khushi: Khushi nodded a thanks.

Arnav took out the first aid kit from the car.

He took an alcohol swab and wiped away the blood, and then he used a white bandage to wrap her wound closed.

Arnav: I'm sorry, I know it hurts, Arnav said as Khushi winced at the touch of the alcohol on her skin. This is all NK's fault, he said angry at him..first this guy had the nerve to give his Khushi bangles and then those same bangles had caused her so much pain..NK was going to get it.

Just as they were entering the house Khushi started to feel lightheaded and she was falling to the floor when Arnav caught her just in time.

Arnav: Khushi, Khushi! Di come here fast he yelled.

Everyone came and saw Khushi who was now in Arnav arms, still with her eyes open.

Anjali came running and smiled at the way Arnav had Khushi in his arms but at the same time she was worried about what happened to Khushi.

Anjali: Kya hua chotay? She looked at Khushi, Khushiji are you ok?

Khushi: Hum theek hain Anjali ji bas humne kuch khaya nahi hai subah se isliye aisa hogaya, aap inse kahein humein neeche utharein, he is not listening to me.

Arnav: I am not putting you down Khushi, you are going to the room like this.

Khushi: But...

Arnav: I am not listening to you, Di can you tell HP to get something to eat for Khushi I'm taking her to my room.

So Arnav took Khushi to his room and put her on the bed (Idk what room it was in the SBS but wouldn't it be awesome if it was Arnav's like he has his bride in his arms and takes her to his room, aww...πŸ˜‰that's why I did thatπŸ˜†)

Everyone had entered the room now to look at Khushi and how she was doing.

Then HP brought some jalebis for Khushi to eat. Khushi ate the jalebis and Arnav took the glass from the plate and gave Khushi some water to drink. Nani and Anjalis shared knowing looks.

Arnav: Main doctor ko phone kartha hoon.

Khushi: Humne kaha na, hum theek hai, no need to call the doctor.

Arnav: Nahi par what if you have an infection or something from the cut?

Khushi: Aray I told you na, it's  because I hadn't eaten. Aap itni fikar kyun kar rahein hai?..Khushi was really surprised at his changed attitude. I am feeling better already, don't worry.

Anjali: Chotay Khushiji is right, and I think we should all let her rest a bit now, come on let's go, everyone left the room and Anjali was smiling and pulled Arnav out who kept looking back at Khushi.

Payal came to look at Khushi and she saw that there was a box on the side table with Khushi's name on it.

Payal: Aray Khushi yeh kya hai?

Payal opened the box and found bangles inside.

Payal: Are Khushi chudiyaan, she held up the red colored bangles, bohut hi khoobsurat hai, I think Anjali ji got them for you.

Khushi thought in her head that it couldn't have been Anjaliji, if it was her what was the box doing in Arnav's room. Maybe Arnavji..Khushi didn't tell Payal her thought process.

Khushi: Haan shayad jeeji, acha ab hum uth rahey hain, hum yahan is room mein..maatlab humein theek nahi lag raha, Khushi said scared that she would have to confront Arnav again since this was his room. Infact his smell was all around and it was making her senses all hazy and her heart go Dhak Dhak again.

Payal: No Khushi you stay put. I'll just be back.

Khushi: Jeeji don't leave me..she said scared.

Payal: I'll be back just wait.

Just as Payal left Arnav came back into his room, he saw that the box of bangles lay open which meant Khushi had seen them, he would need to avoid the topic as he really didn't want Khushi to know he got them for her.

He came into the room with some ointment..

Arnav: Woh I thought, ke to prevent any infection I'd put some bacitracin on your wound.

Khushi complied and Arnav sat down next to her and opened her bandage and put on the ointment.

Khushi couldn't help but stare at his soft face, his eyes, there was really something about them that made her want to lose herself in them everytime he came near.

As Arnav put back a clean bandage on her wound and was about to leave Khushi asked him.

Khushi: Yeh chudiyan aap laye they humare liye..?

Arnav: Khushi I'll just be back he said trying to leave..

Khushi: I won't let you go till you answer me, did you get them or not?

Arnav: Khushi I have a meeting..he was getting away when Khushi grabbed his hand with her wounded wrist..

Khushi: Ouch..

Arnav turned around quickly holding her hand

Arnav: Khushi are you ok?

Khusi: Yea im fine, but I asked you something and if you don't answer im not going to rest and am leaving this room, Khushi said pulling the blanket off of her..

Arnav finally relented afterall her best interest was most important for him.

Arnav: Yes I got them, happy?!

Khushi: Oh so that's why you were getting so angry when Naheji got some for me, jealous huh?

Arnav: No im not.

Khushi: Ok baray boltey hai ke Nanheji ko humara size nahi pata, let me see if these fit.

Khushi took out the bangles with one hand and was having difficulty putting them on when Arnav offered to help.

He held her hand in his hands and lovingly slipped the bangles in one by one effortlessly, they were a perfect fit.

Khushi stared down at her hands that looked beautiful with the red bangles on them. She could not believe that they actually fit.

Khushi: Aray they fit she said surprised.

Arnav: Ofcourse, they had to.. Arnav Singh Raizada never does anything wrong.

Khushi: But how did you know my size, matlab apko humari kalai ka size kaisay pata?

Arnav: Experience Khushi, experience, ab itni bar tumhara haath pakra hai, itna toh mujhe pata chal hi gaya haiπŸ˜‰, he winked and then he kissed her hand with the bangles. Jis tarah red color tumhey suit kartha hai usi tarah red chudiyan bhi..he said and left smiling. Khushi  was left in awe admiring and touching the bangles and blushing a red as deep a color as the bangles themselves.😳

Like/Comment please!!!πŸ˜ƒ Check out my index for my other OSes!

Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awww what a cute OS!
Loved it!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by mandira1 - 12 years ago
spoorthi thumbnail
loved ur osπŸ˜›
its really nice
i hope this happens in the show
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Really Cute OS!!!
Loved it!!
😊
zaniax thumbnail
Beautiful osπŸ‘
LOVED it!!
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Good Job...yeh chudiyan hum sab ko pagal karegi lagta hai... hehe 
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Super! Enjoyed it! Let it be Arnav's bedroom, pls!
desigirl_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandira1

Awww what a cute OS!

Loved it!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks so much!😳
desigirl_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spoorthi

loved ur osπŸ˜›
its really nice