Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
The last part of today's epi was owesome, Shivji revealed a very big secret, She is with him only. This is going to be the best LS😊
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well when shivji was talkin about sati i was like now this is romantic.. he showed his love for her...😍
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't wait to see this part.. I just adore everything about Shiv ji and Sati's love story..😳
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mohit emotes so beautifully.

Could feel his pain, sufferings and unconditional love for Sati

A woman would be born lucky to have a hubby like Shivji

Also mahashivrathri is nearing
Very auspicious for unmarried girls to pray for an ideal pathi

😊 😊Edited by pooji2012 - 12 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Now there's a thought...maybe the producers are planning to show the Sati-Shiv vivaah around Mahashivratri! Hope they make it an hour long episode! 😆

Mohit and Mouni...and everyone really, are doing an amazing job! Just hope it carries on 😊
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not think the CVs will show the marriage so early- the marriage of Sati and Shivji it seems ( according  to an earlier serial on Shivji) took place on Chitra Thryodhasi which would be after 15 April on  the thirteenth day of the waxing moon. I think Sati will do prayers and tapasya to marry Shivji.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reima

I do not think the CVs will show the marriage so early- the marriage of Sati and Shivji it seems ( according  to an earlier serial on Shivji) took place on Chitra Thryodhasi which would be after 15 April on  the thirteenth day of the waxing moon. I think Sati will do prayers and tapasya to marry Shivji.

i agree...
Mahashivratri was celebrated by Chandra after Shivji gave him a new life...so first the Chandra chapter has to happen first...only after that the Shiv Sati Marriage will happen!