Week 52- (19 DEC 2011 To 25 Dec 2011) Avg :- 0.36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Why are you posting negative topics? U are the 1 who posted the fake article. Dont u hav any other job?
zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
flucon please don't say this i love this serial alot i m so sad to see trp dip
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• well what can i say life ok sucks big time...only reason for such low trp of ZKPS...n ya nw CV should also pull their socks...nd move on to  main story...nw...m just goin to enjoy the show as it is different from saas bahu crap which still domintes the indian televisionπŸ₯±

Apart from this i hv seen in other forums...there r posts regarding GOTW, MOTW, DOTW for the month of february...can anybody do fr this forum also...atleast this way we can make forum active???
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
who cares...i am really enjoying the show..that I decided i am not watching any other boring dramas..and will stick to such shows...
the channel can go to hell...but still its not having the least trps thank god
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LIFE OK SERIOUSLY ITS HIGH TIME OR ELSE V PPL NEED TO SHOW OUR ANGER N V CN SHOW IT VRY WELL!
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukrutha

who cares...i am really enjoying the show..that I decided i am not watching any other boring dramas..and will stick to such shows...

the channel can go to hell...but still its not having the least trps thank god

^^ Me too . . . . . will stick to the show and as Suku di said - "The Channel can go to HELL". πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬
I am loving it and I am falling for HarShi now. πŸ˜† And the nok-jhok b/w Nandu and Hans always makes me go πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£.

Hats off to Ali Sir and Kiran Sir. . . . . πŸ‘

😳, well . . . see this. I have completely gone the other way. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ But can't help it. I am so much in love with this show. πŸ˜ I hope that CVs don't ruin the story line. 
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@SHWETA - EVN HATS OFF TO SAVITRI N HIRAL (DUNO THEIR REAL NAMES) THEY R ALSO DOIN A FAB JOB! INDEED THE WHOLE CAST N CREW OF ZKSP! AND SPECIAL ONE TO ARUN SIR (DADDU) AND VIPUL SHAH FOR BRINGIN BCK OUR ADDITI ANGEL!