Written Update January 31, 2012

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Runjhun throws Guddu's pictures from the 2nd floor balcony and everyone stares at her in surprise.  Guddu stops her from throwing the last picture.  She threatens that people can't just take over her room.  She wants to know why the M&Ms haven't left yet so Guddu tells her that the M&Ms are her servants.  Runjhun asks why Guddu's picture is in her room and Guddu tells her that he lives in the room with her to serve her.  Runjhun then puts the photo she hadn't broken yet (of the two of them) back in the room.

Runjhun makes the Mamis cook and clean.  The Mamis complain about the way they are being treated.  She yells at Billo and Mitho who are cooking and at Kalsanwali who is cleaning.  Guddu is smiling looking at her yell at the M&Ms.  Amma comes and gives Runjhun a shawl to wear so that she won't get cold and Runjhun tells her to stop being sad all the time.  Runjhun yells at the Mamis more as Billo drops something and then she yells at Mitho because Mitho was making her normal face at Runjhun.  Guddu tells Amma look Runjhun is now harassing them like they harassed her.

There are some kids playing outside and Runjhun goes to join them.  TP and Tillu also play.  Kukkan watches from the shop and smiles at Runjhun playing the game.

Mitho gets a phone call from Rajju that they received a large order for perfume from abroad (insert eye roll here) and that they are going to be paid a lot of money for it.  Then Bantu comes and tells Billo then he was approved for a loan to get the sari shop.  Kalsonwali is complaining that she won't believe this is the bhagonwali until something good happens to her.  Just then the phone rings and it is Kalsonwali's father saying that the current Grahanpradan died to a heart attack so now he is again the Grahanpradan.  They all celebrate.

Runjhun comes and yells at the Mamis to hurry up and serve her the meal.  She yells at them to uncover the dishes and then says it looks horrible... not the food but their faces.😆  Runjhun calls Amma and asks Amma to taste the food and tell her if it's good.  Amma said it's good so Runjhun has her taste everything and asks Amma to feed her.

Guddu is preparing the room with the tainted comforter on the bed (EWWW burn it burn it!! 🤢) Runjhun comes and tells Guddu he is very nice and the only one in the house who does work.  Guddu tells Runjhun she can sleep on the bed and that he'll sleep on the floor (hah!!😃😃).  Runjhun asks Guddu to tell her a story so Guddu tells her their story but says it in the form of a Prince and a Princess.  Runjhun asks why everyone harasses the Princess including the Prince (right on!!).  Guddu apologizes to her about the way he treated her during the challenge but Runjhun is already asleep.

Precap:  Lakhan Misra comes with a gang to take Runjhun away.

I would like to add that they said that Neelu's ghost has taken over Runjhun and I think someone on IF had made that comment.

Also, I love that the show is finally making sure we know who TP is (Abhisekh Gupta) and who Tillu is (Mazhar Khan).

😆

And as Wafah would say...

Don't forget to hit the Chaska Meter

Here's the fanpages...leave your love...park the jootas outside...as always

Nivedita Tiwari Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra Facebook Fanpage

Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you kindly for the lovely update. So sad to not read the updates in a few weeks...
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You meri pyaari Raniji...I was tooo lazy today to do the episode update...
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you so much, Rani, for the Wu!! Good job!! LoL!! If Runjuhn only knew where that red comforter had been, she'd rip it into shreds herself!!
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Much thanks Rani2007 for your magnificent written update.The CV'S keep ignoring our pleas for Gunjhun's romantic moments and feeding us with episodes of the Mamma/mammis Runjhun squandering the little time they have to spare. Its very intresting to see Amma and Guddu having endured great afflictions of Neelu's torments of hell are presently living in paradise. Nevertheless one can see that Guddu was in high spirits upon witnessing the treatment meted out to the Mamma/Mammis by Runjhun after introducing them as his servants. His laughter was so irresistibly contagious that I found myself doubled over with laughter. Chachi and Chacha who think that they have completely brainwashed Runjhun and getting away with it, will have to come face to face with everyone at L.N who will put them in their place. Runjhun apparently is pretending to be sick.Despite Runjhun is acting very much like a tyrant she is not cruel, conniving and ruthless as Nilu but still kind loving, generous, considerate,loyal, impartial and sympathetic. She is very much in love with Guddu though!

godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At last...got the update...now I can sleep in peace...😊
Thank you Rani...very nice of you👍🏼
So much agree with your comment ab't Tipi-Tillu...I think Gardes' visit to the set mede the cvs realise ab't our confusion b/w the two...😉
Joota mata slept peacefully hearing Guddu jee's fairy-tale...now I'm going to bed..and I'll definitely think of the very same story of our Raj kumar and Raj kumari...the story that kept us dreaming every night about them for the  last one year and even more...😳
Surish thumbnail
Thank you Rani2007 for filling in for Wafah with your awesome written update!Can't wait for Chachi Chacha and their bandwagon to be evicted out of Kannauj tomorrow. Hope that Guddu and Runjhun ends up in the same bed tomorrow! The mamma/mammis though they are servants are still walking on air as their husbands are benefiting from Runjhun's good fortune.Time for Guddu to impregnate Runjhun so she could have a child of her own to cradle in her arms like Mahadevi's. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
Thanks Rani2007 for the write up!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Rani 2007 for an excellent written presentation!
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you very much for the WU Rani