Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
my oh my...making out in the car...way to go arnav babu!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, this was beautiful and wouldnt it be just perfect to have this happening tomorrow in the episode. But since that wont be happening, I'll enjoy imagining it here...yu guys have done a wonderful job, and I must add, it was very much passionate and steamy. Absolutely LOVED it <3 and dirty dancing?...it goes perfectly!

Also, do pm me when you guys do write more :D

- Dee
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Wonderful. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Loved it.
Thanks.😉
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meri Charlie aur mere Angels"...WOOOHOOO!!!🤗🤗🥳

When u eat a little soft and melted pure chocolate ... What do u feel?
I will tell u what...u Go with MM!M!...it melts with a subtle sweetness...and devours u with a taste which hits all the right cells in ur brain...and satiates the pleasure of complete Bliss.and then ur eyes twinkle with a satisfied smile.
Abey...this was totally...Jhakaaas.Bechaara Insaan hai...Insaan hee rahegaa...how long would he control ?Backseat Lovemaking has always an unusual thrill to it...and I guess the confined spaces intensifies the pleasure.😉
I just wanted to hug u u guys...to start off from the ankle...the place where it started from the last time...Passion glorified!!! As much as they were satiating each other...I so wanted them to devour themselves...it's been too long...to keep the pented emotions.

And KHooosssiii...way to go girl...Ear is so Yummm!!! Not bad for being naive but starting off with the most erogenous spot.

And sweets,...it was beautiful to run along the past cherished moments...very tastefully done. And what a song to pick from such an epic movie of Love...Arey Yaar Mar dala  TUM logon ne.Phenomenal!!!

Pehley the all annoying Anjali...yeah abbb...the cartoon NK.KKKYYYOOON???? At least , doosra breast toh poora kiya. hota...LOL!!!!( I know, u guys are giving me the worst glare ever..with a " Behoodee kameeni...hamesha bahoodapan sochthee hai")😆

Thank you...so much Nags, Janet, Chicy n Vrushy... such a yummy treat!!!! It's been long...and Yeah I was eagerly waiting to have a taste of your sensuality enveloped in your writings.

OH MY!!! Looks like my rant is like an OS by itself...LOL!! Haan titled as-
 Back with a Bang- Charlie's Angels!!!! Muuuaawaaannnh!!!!

Ash.

Edited by ashvez - 12 years ago
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing OS.. i so want it to be like this in the serial.. though it is not gonna happen.. but loved it...
Addie07 thumbnail
wat an os... words will always be less to describe this.. u have written this scene perfectly... amazing
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
lovely ladies if you write anything else please do PM me :)))
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nags, Janet, Chicky, Rush - bahut acha!!!  Liked it and hope it happens the way you have narrated...do not expect the lovemaking though 😉
aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Holy cow that was just wow!!! keep writing :)
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Lovely OS, you have filled in drama,romance, passion and comic elements too! complete package!