Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Smilians! *waves*. . . . . .😳 ðŸ¤—

Well, its time that I post a topic. So, here I am with a "Gambhir Topic" that has to be taken care of. ðŸ¤“

About Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please

Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please

'Zindagi Kahe... Smile Please' is a family show on a lighter note. It is the journey of a rich family who learns the value of relationships from its servants. The story explores what would happen if there is a role reversal between ...Read more..

Popular Cast

Additi Gupta (Additi Gupta)
Fahad Ali (Fahad Ali)
Dheeraj Dhoopar (Shikhar Jadeja)

As, you all have already noticed that the Popular Cast column has not yet been edited. This is a serious topic as Ali sir, Kiran sir . . . . . .etc (I don't know the real name of the other actors 😳 ) are all working very hard and there no mention of them or even their character's name in that column. ðŸ˜¡ And and, AG's character's name has not yet been edited. ðŸ˜¡ 

And about the pic of the show . . . . . .well, it's not just Hanraj's show, is it?! So, I think we need a new pro pic for the show. ðŸ˜‰ Isn't it. 

I think, I have said enough for today . . . . . ðŸ˜Š

ZKSP Rocks!!!!!! And so do the Smilians!!!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edited on 4th Feb '12

Yipee!!!!! They have edited the column  thought some more changes have to be made. But still something is better than nothing. ðŸ˜›  

And guys, do not forget to comment on the profiles of the actors mentioned in the Cast column. DO appreciate them for the awesome work that they are doing. Cheers to them! ðŸ¥³

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
donno..about adding the senior actors...but yeh they should defo change AGs and FAs name to their character's name in the bracket 
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IF V GET AN ARTICLE BOUT THEM AND THEIR CHARACTER NAMES IN IT THAN MAYN ORELSE MODS MIGHT DO IT!
I had already asked the channel moderator to edit the popular cast names, but gaganjot said that he will pass on the message to the team who does editing. Here is the link, read the last comment. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2652879 But no result till now.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shweta. Yeah everything is moving at snail's pace ðŸ¤” I thought by now, IF would have sort out & be organized but, it's not happening at all. The main characters name should be in it as we see them every day, including senior cast members.
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well dunno when will all this happen...its all happening because its just one CM who is moderating all the forums of life ok..i just wish things sorted out soon
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IF is also not interested in ZKSP thts why no articles or interviews regarding the show
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -prime-

IF is also not interested in ZKSP thts why no articles or interviews regarding the show

🥱
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have told the incahrge about it long time back...it hasnt been edited yet,ill tell them of the same soon
dnt worry!
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

i have told the incahrge about it long time back...it hasnt been edited yet,ill tell them of the same soon

dnt worry!

Hey, thank you Shruti di . . . . ðŸ˜ƒ
Well, I was just going to post a topic in the Suggestion // Comment forum. ðŸ˜³ 

Hope that IF starts taking interest in ZKSP and we get some light and beautiful segments that will make us go ROFL!!!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜› This is one awesome show and the current track is so hilarious, that it never fails to make me laugh. ðŸ˜ƒ