Written Update 30/1/12 *done*

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hiya bacchaz🤗
hwz u all?

Episode starts with hotel management asking hiral what were you doing in our hotel room?she said i was finding my friend & suddenly gets locked in that room one person said she is lying saw her getting in the room & tagging don not disturb she said he is lying i was finding my friend one of her friend said but you said you are here for meeting & how come you change the dress you were in orange dress she said i want to chnage so whats the big deal i want to meet my friend & it'z getting late i am going manager stopped her & said you use our facilities so you have to pay she said sure but she remember she don't have money she said send your's bill at my place her friends said we know you get bankrupt & left hiral gets angry
In the next scene Satya was attaching pipe to give water to hans nandu asked him to go check some car & nandu open the showertype thingy in washroom hans gets all wet.
In the meantime janak said to manager that you keep my car's key i'll arrange money he said to hiral don't tell this to anyone in home i'll arrange money she said it's ok but why you give car keys now how we'll go back to home?
In jadeja house savitri make hans to go back you are soaking whole house harmony asked what happen to you dad?he said that happen because of nandkishore shikhar told him to go take bath savitri said but don't soak my house harmony asked how he'll go to washroom without soaking house?satya said you can take bath in passage hans said i am so famous if anyone see me like that then what 'll happen?nand said you'll be more famous people comes from far with their kids & show them see this is the result of greed & you'll be an example harmony said savitri that please let hans go to washroom if house get soak i'll clean it savitri said you know how to do it? meantime savitri taunting harmony hans ran to washroom.
Next scene hiral comeback home in rickshaw & complaining this was torture in the house hans calling janak & asking where is soap?nandu & hans bicker on soap then hiral comes in hans ask where were you?she said i meet to my friend hans asked you look change she was about to say janak stop her hans asked janak that i want soap savitri said soap is in washroom hans said it's already used hiral said we all use our own soaps & we daily change them nandu asked then what happen to used soap? she said how i know ask my servant? he asked this to hans & said hiral said to ask her sevant janak stopped him harmony ask janak to bring new soap please he said savitri to bring it.In next scene savitri in kitchen finding something then she found a key.

Precap:shikahr said this sop is expired if u use it it'll bad for u

Edited by -Fatima- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks. Sometimes i feel bad for hiraj.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update fatima.

Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Eagerly waiting to see what will happen when Savitri will give that soap to the Modis'. ðŸ˜†