Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Kool Ahmed

Shirish seems to be indirectly begging to Salman to come with him and reply SRK.. but Sallu will surely keep himself away with all this fuss

Its more like sending mating signals to Salman..err I mean telling Salman 'I stood up for you against you worst enemy now save me from my flops'.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
SRK looks wasted in those pics, yet ppl have a hard time believing that he might have misbehaved. Biased much?

Yes Shirish is a jerk, but is beating up the way to get bak to people. What about the age old way of speaking to resolve your differences? And mind you these are not 20 yr olds, they are for Godsake nearing their 50s.

Only in this forum people will justify others getting beaten up as long as the perpetrator is SRK.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone know why Salllu/SRK fought at Kat's party?
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

SRK looks wasted in those pics, yet ppl have a hard time believing that he might have misbehaved. Biased much?

Yes Shirish is a jerk, but is beating up the way to get bak to people. What about the age old way of speaking to resolve your differences? And mind you these are not 20 yr olds, they are for Godsake nearing their 50s.

Only in this forum people will justify others getting beaten up as long as the perpetrator is SRK.

ICAM. If SRK is such a stud, Salman ko maarta na. 🤔 
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I am not sure but the most plausible story I have heard is SK wanted SRK to return his favor of doing a cameo in OSO in one of his films. SRK refused to oblige. That triggered the fight and things got ugly. Maybe tensions were already simmering since afterall they were always rivals.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
there are so many things

1st there were something about a cameo which SK wanted SRK to do.. in main aur mrs khanna

but watching the movie dotn know which he wanted him to do. hmm

then srk said soemthing about Aishwarya which didnt go well with Salman Khan and he blasted 
salman khan cornfirmed the aishwarya think himself on an interview but he didnt tells what it was

MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I am not sure but the most plausible story I have heard is SK wanted SRK to return his favor of doing a cameo in OSO in one of his films. SRK refused to oblige. That triggered the fight and things got ugly. Maybe tensions were already simmering since afterall they were always rivals.

Thanks Shreya. I've always been very curious abt that.

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

there are so many things

1st there were something about a cameo which SK wanted SRK to do.. in main aur mrs khanna
but watching the movie dotn know which he wanted him to do. hmm
then srk said soemthing about Aishwarya which didnt go well with Salman Khan and he blasted
salman khan cornfirmed the aishwarya think himself on an interview but he didnt tells what it was

Thanks Sallufan. I did hear abt the Aish story. This cameo thing is news to me.
MithiBani thumbnail
ShirishKunderShirish Kunder
Thanks for all your concern & wishes. We are very grateful. Contrary to rumours, we have no intention of filing a FIR or police complaint.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
DabbooRatnani Dabboo Ratnani
I was present at Sanj's party & Without Any Bias I Fully Support Shah Rukh @iamsrk
14 minutes ago
TheRager thumbnail

ShirishKunderShirish Kunder
Thanks for all your concern & wishes. We are very grateful. Contrary to rumours, we have no intention of filing a FIR or police complaint.

We have every intention though of crying our hearts out to the media.