Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Thanks Shreya. I've always been very curious abt that.

Thanks Sallufan. I did hear abt the Aish story. This cameo thing is news to me.

I dont think the Ash thing is true. The Bachchans have been cordial with him even after the incident. If the fight had anything to do with Ash that wouldnt have been the case.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ameesha_patel ameesha patel
@
@tanayjainisme not supporting any slap but yes its gud shahrukh verbally put shirish in place 4 constantly abusing him
17 minutes ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
  (I'd been dying to use this icon!)

Edited by livelygal - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashna26

LOL๐Ÿ˜† Farah must be very upset that she made a statement. She is trending world wide on twitter. I kinda believe this fight otherwise why would Farah make a statement. But I'm sure there are two sides of the story

bechari pati varta naari๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Why SRK's alleged slap's most shocking!

The writer has posted comments on this articleRenuka VyavahareRenuka Vyavahare, TNN | Jan 30, 2012, 05.49PM IST

Its hard to believe, that Shah Rukh couldn't take Ra.One criticism too well.

Shah Rukh was trending the whole of Monday on Twitter, reason being his alleged fight with Farah Khan's husband Shirish Kunder at Sanjay Dutt's party. The news was splashed all over the web, tv etc.

It has been reported that Kunder was beaten up by SRK as Kunder had written unflattering things about Ra.One on Twitter. The filmmaker's wife has also confirmed the news clarifying there was no provocation from Shirish's end.

However its hard to believe considering, Shah Rukh Khan mocked himself and Ra.one throughout the 'Filmfare' evening before heading to Sanja Dutt's party where the fiasco happened.

Shah Rukh stated things like, "Ra.one ka sab kuch beeka, sirf tickets hi nahi beeke." Ra.One's every merchandise was sold out except for the tickets. He also joked about how producing Ra.One was a painful experience. He even laughed at Ranbir joking about his 'overacting' in Don 2 at the Filmfare awards last night.

SRK doesn't come across as someone who cannot take criticism, for he mocked himself the whole evening. Wonder if this episode has anything to do with a personal rivalry more than a professional one.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Why-SRKs-alleged-slaps-most-shocking/articleshow/11687164.cms

i mean this is so hillarious...SRK fighting over a guy on his tweets...SRK wats wrong with u man ???? 

and shirish also deserves some beating...uski harketein aisi hai ki SRK na sahi ko aur to use zaroor pitega
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shirish is a pest... but hitting a machchar isnt a sign of mardangi, now, is it??๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway... SRK seems to be going through some sort of crisis...midlife or otherwise... as for Mr. Farah Khan, a swollen face is worth trending on twitter!!

i wonder what the guy actually said that stirred shahrukh up,? it must have been really rude/offensive that shahrukh went to such measures...lately shahrukh has been in the media attention quite a lot, if he is doing all this drama intentionally it is quite sad...but there is also a possibility that someone is out to ruin is image/popularity...jelousy?? revenge??

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
without knowing anything two thing is clear right now .Iam totally happy because this man deserve this specially after TMK ๐Ÿ˜†

secend if someone make afilm about this fight without forget salman and shahrukh fight trust me ATBB in the making ๐Ÿ˜†
TheRager thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan's scuffle with Farah Khan's husband

The writer has posted comments on this articleSubhash K JhaSubhash K Jha | Jan 30, 2012, 04.05PM IST

It was a fight that had a long history to it. On Sunday night-Monday Morning at the Aurus restaurant in the suburbs of Mumbai,Sanjay Dutt hosted a party to celebrate the success of his Agneepath role and film.

Guests were having a ball when at around 4.30 am Shah Rukh Khan entered the venue straight after the Filmfare awards with three bodyguards. According to eyewitnesses he was apparently in an inebriated condition.

Soon, he headed towards filmmaker Shirish Kunder and roughed him up.

Says an eyewitness, "We didn't know what was happening. We saw SRK enter. Then we saw him head towards Shirish from behind the director. SRK pulled Shirish down to the ground by his long hair. We were all shocked. We had never seen SRK behave this way before. Before anyone could react Baba Dewan the owner of Aurus ran in and intervened. SRK told Dewan to keep out . Dewan said the place belonged to him and he must intervene. The fight would've been prolonged had Sanjay Dutt not pulled SRK away from the ugly scene."

The shell-shocked Kunder apparently left immediately. We tried to probe the cause for Shah Rukh's provocation.

Says a source close to Kunder, "Shah Rukh was smarting since Kunder made a sarcastic comment on SRK's Ra.1 when it released.But the immediate provocation was apparently a comment that Kunder made about SRK and Priyanka Chopra at the party that SRK overheard.But that is hogwash. Kunder didn't say anything about Priyanka. Why would he? Everyone was there to celebrate a success, not to create ugliness. "

Kunder and Shah Rukh have a history , of course. Kunder's wife Farah Khan was one of Shah Rukh's closest friends. They fell out a year back. Kunder, we believe, faced the brunt of SRK's pent-up wrath at Dutt's party.

Farah who was shooting all night for Bela Sehgal's Shirin Farhah Ki Nikal Padi got to know of the fight only when she returned home in the morning.

Shocked and hurt Farah says, "Shah Rukh has always told me that physical abuse is the worst way to sort out a problem,and that it means the person who's hitting has either a personal or professional crisis going on.It saddens me to see him doing the same."

A theory doing the rounds is that Sanjay Dutt too joined Shah Rukh to bash up Shirish Kunder.

Rubbishing this rumour Dutt told me, "I didn't join in the fight. I sorted out the fight between Shah Rukh and Kunder."