Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Arnav and Khushi are alike in more ways than one, and this shows from the way they both are equally perturbed by their sudden change in feelings for each other as well as by seeing the change in each other as well.

Lets see how their kisses reflect their similarities, and yet their differences.

Starting with Arnav's kiss... Intense, passionate, gentle yet intended.. Reflects what kind of a lover he shall be to Khushi, once they reach the phase of a more pronounced acceptance of their relationship. Before the kiss, he had seen fear, pain and hesitation in Khushi's eyes, which he knew were because of her mistrust in his love. He felt the need to show her that this time he is really in love, and its not him loosing control over himself and making a mistake.

His body language showed how he was savoring every moment of the touch of her skin on his lips, and how he closed his eyes after, as if trying to memorize the sensation of every single cell of his had experienced, all pointing to how much he was in love with her.

But yet, what is to be seen here is, even though his kiss was passionate and oozing with love, in a very private moment between them, he did not try to touch or hold Khushi with his hands at all, or touch her in any other manner. He only covered her mouth ever-so-lightly with the dupatta wrapped hand to stop her from shouting on impulse, in case she did react like that. This shows how he respected her current state of confusion and din't want to force himself upon her, hence he intentionally kept himself from holding her, to not scare her away.

He has always been very careful not to cross the line between love and lust, and this shows how deeply he understands and loves Khushi and how he respects her beliefs as well. He wasn't apologetic when she pushed him back, coz he knew he wasn't wrong looking at it from his point of view, but he understood Khushi's confusion and conflict within, hence he din't take offense about it.

Coming to Khushi's kiss... Though at a glance it looked like it was a comic blooper, when u look more carefully, it was a more pronounced expression purely out of love.

Her state of mind in that moment was emotional, after discovering the meaning of Arnav's action. She had just then experienced his first act of protectiveness for her, seen how much he loves her to do something like he did to protect her honor, and so she was completely elated and moved with the love and gratefulness she felt for this man, whom she has started to see as her own.

Although the series of events that led to it seemed comic, her actual kiss had a far deeper meaning and gesture behind it. She had kissed him with pure love as the only emotion behind it, so much so that she was so overwhelmed and oblivious to the surroundings that she could not control herself and planted that kiss.

At that moment, in her mind, she had let the first window in her heart open, seeing his protective stance for her. She had taken the first step towards trusting this man's intentions, which was an emotional moment for her, a realization that she can maybe let him in after all. And her body language showed just that!

She kissed him face front, holding him from his arms and completely leaning in, kissing him just as lovingly as a girl in love would, even though it was a spur-of-the-moment event. These observations about her kiss show us that even though she did this in a comic and mistaken way, her intent was only love and true emotions, just like Arnav's.

And the similarity between their kisses was, neither was just a peck on the cheek... even though Khushi's kiss was very rushed, it wasn't just a peck on his cheek... it was just as emotionally intense as Arnav's, the only difference being she din't linger around as it was an act on impulse, and also coz it wasn't a private moment.

Having said that, coming to the meaning each took from the other's kiss. This is the beauty of their relationship... they understand each other much more than meets the eye, and definitely know when to listen to their words spoken and when not to.

When Khushi pushed Arnav away ever so gently, it showed she din't mind his kiss in her heart, but was more confused and conflicted within herself to be able to interpret this action of his. He had left her bewildered by taking the first step towards proving that he really loves her, and it was hard for her to really accept it just then. But, she din't take offense to it, and hence she din't say anything to him, when her normal reaction, had she not accepted it, would've been something like "Aap samajhte kya hai apne aap ko? Aap ki himmat kaise hui aisa karne ki?.. " blah blah...

But her silence showed her acceptance of him, her giving him permission to do so. And thats exactly what Arnav understood of it. And he covered up his vulnerability by reiterating the Shart, challenging her that she can't do it, thus trying to ease her state of conflict and confusion by bringing her to familiar grounds. To him, her silence showed her acceptance.

When Khushi pulled away in horror after the kiss she planted on Arnav's cheek, she was bewildered at her own action of impulse, confused once again as to why she acted like that! Again, Arnav understood this, and yet he was pleasantly surprised that she did kiss him, and he even knew why. After she fled from the scene, Arnav was left alone with the realization that Khushi too had taken her first step towards accepting him, for her to kiss him in such a naive and innocent manner, and the joy was obvious in his eyes, and his silence too showed he din't mind it. He knew her childish ways, and he also understood that even though it was a mistaken gesture on her part, her intent behind it was pure.

Hence he went and confronted her, trying to make her understand it herself. His questions were not for himself... he knew only too well that she din't kiss him for the shart... he knew her to deny her actions of love vehemently, no matter what (like she denied calling him and saying sorry the day before, or how she denied the A in her mehndi so childishly)..

And when he confronted her and she denied it, he purposely appeared slightly hurt, knowing that seeing him hurt by her words, her resistance would mellow down a bit. And yes, it did! She couldn't ointo his eyes while she was making excuses of winning the shart, and he saw that as his answer.

And when she said she feels he has also changed, he pulled away coz it dawned on him that she too knew he was changing and falling in love, the same way he saw that she was falling in love with him.

And in this way, their kiss-ka-kissa was in a way the first step towards their mutual confession of love. It was a very subtle act, under the guise of a bet, but thats the way these two are... and this was just the perfect way to take their first step!

To Kiss and Tell how much each cares for the other...

Edited by janki13 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felly_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written!!๐Ÿ‘ And i agree with you 100%๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The kiss meant a lot more than just a peck on the cheek! They are slowly on the way of confessing their feelings for each other. The more time passes the more are their feelings for each getting more obvious, overt and open๐Ÿ˜ณ I love the way this confession of their love for each other track is going! Can't wait for the day๐Ÿ˜
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kiss Ka Kissa.. beautifully described.. Hats off to you..
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved it!! really well written! brought a big smile to my face!
Strawberry_pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: felly_a

Beautifully written!!๐Ÿ‘ And i agree with you 100%๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The kiss meant a lot more than just a peck on the cheek! They are slowly on the way of confessing their feelings for each other. The more time passes the more are their feelings for each getting more obvious, overt and open๐Ÿ˜ณ I love the way this confession of their love for each other track is going! Can't wait for the day๐Ÿ˜

Yup!! its the best way to go!! loving it all the way!! thanks for ur compliments!!
Strawberry_pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

loved it!! really well written! brought a big smile to my face!

Thanks preeti!! Appreciate your compliments!!
Strawberry_pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: greenarrow

Kiss Ka Kissa.. beautifully described.. Hats off to you..

Thanks greenarrow!! Appreciate your compliments and encouragement!!
callyd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved your analysis of each kiss and what they took from it. You write very well.
Actually initially I felt Khushi's kiss was too quick but then when I watched it again, I realised she lingered holding him and looking at him and then moved back and gasped.

Her kisses with Anjali or Nani or Mami were a peck on the cheek and quick.

I love their style of romancing. Neither is going to confess... they will get married on some challenge or the other...
Edited by nimid - 12 years ago
Strawberry_pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimid

I loved your analysis of each kiss and what they took from it. You write very well.
Actually initially I felt Khushi's kiss was too quick but then when I watched it again, I realised she lingered holding him and looking at him and then moved back and gasped.

Her kisses with Anjali or Nani or Mami were a peck on the cheek and quick.

I love their style of romancing. Neither is going to confess... they will get married on some challenge or the other...

Perfectly pointed out nimid... her kiss for Arnav was different from the rest... it was special and she did linger as much as was possible considering it was a public moment :)

thanks for the compliments!
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
really nice post ..beautifully written