maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Everyone was enjoying the birthday party of rashi. Everyone had given rashi some gifts but she was awaiting for jigar to gift her something. She wanted anything whether it was small or large but from jigar only. The party was about to end now and she understood that jigar had planned nothing for her. She was really sad at this and remembered the day when he had gifted her a payal but she didn't value it then. The price of the gift had mattered more for her than the love with which he had bought it for her. She went to jigar who was standing at one side just watching others in silence.

"Jigar ji I know I have hurt you a lot and you don't want to talk to me but won't you even wish me once with a smile on your face." Jigar could feel that she was saying this genuinely but how could he believe her after so much has happened.

He didn't look at her and went to sit besides hetal.

Gopi and ahem were watching this and they felt sad for rashi.

"Ahem ji rashi ben is so sad. She wanted devar ji to gift her something but……should we give rashi ben these bangles and say its from devar ji"

"Are you mad?? She will immediately come to know about our lie. We have to make jigar gift her by himself"

"But how will we convince devar ji to give her this gift???? He is very angry with her."

"I will do something. Don't worry. I will make sure that he does gift her these bangles by his own hands", he assured her with a little smile on his face.

Gopi had full trust on her ahemji and she knew that he will definitely do something. She smiled and went to rashi to console her.

"Rashi ben don't worry. Devar ji will definitely give you a very beautiful gift"

"No gopi I know he won't. He doesn't even want to talk to me then gift….not at all"

Ahem started to take steps towards jigar and koki watched him with the bangles in his hand. She felt so proud of her dikra that only in the morning she had been talking about these bangles and ahem brought a new pair of bangles for her so quickly. She stood up to receive the bangles but to her shock ahem passed her without even looking at her. Koki was shocked beyond limits. If those bangles are not for me then for whom did he brought them, she thought.

Ahem reached jigar and asked him if he gifted rashi something. Jigar nodded his head in no.

"Well I bought this gift but now you gift her. Take these bangles and give them to rashi."

"But bhai it's a gift from you so how can I…….."

"See jigar everyone will notice if you as a husband don't gift her anything but no one will notice if we don't gift her. Now for the sake of family honour go and gift her."

"But bhai……."

"Jigar…..", ahem ordered him in an angry tone.

Jigar nodded and ahem put the gift in his hands.

"Now go quickly……."

Kokila was watching all this happening and was surprised at the behavior of ahem. Ahem has purchased gift for rashi and that too without asking me.

Kokila went to ahem and asked, "Ahem you bought such an expensive gift for rashi???"

"Wo….wo mom jigar had not bought anything for rashi so I……."

Ahem moved his face down and kokila left him in diappointment.

Jigar went to rashi and gave her the gift wishing her happy birthday. Rashi was surprised because she had left all hopes from getting anything from jigar. She opened the gift and was so happy to see the golden bangles and said "Thank you jigar ji."

Rashi came to gopi and told her that jigar ji has gifted her a beautiful pair of bangles. "see gopi these are so beautiful. Jigar ji brought these for me", she said with huge smile.

"Ji rashi ben these are very beautiful. I told you that he will definitely gift you"

"Yeah gopi and I didn't believe you and jigar ji also."

Just then urmila comes there and starts taunting gopi, "See mara damad ji has gifted such a beautiful pair of bangles and you must be jealous of my dikri because your husband never gifted you anything."

"Rashi dikra stay away from this gawar. Kahin ye nazar na laga de"

"Stop mummy. Don't say anything to gopi"

"Arrey what magic has this gawar done on you??"

She held rashi's hand and took her away leaving gopi in tears. Kokila was hearing this from behind and she felt like slapping urmi right there but somehow she controlled herself.

Everyone returned from the party and koki was angry at urmi's words. She could see the sadness in gopi's eyes all the way to home. "Ahem could think of getting a gift for rashi but not for his own wife. I never expected this from him."

It was dinner time and everyone was on dining table. Gopi served food to everyone. Ahem asked koki, "Mom are you alright cuz the music in the party was so loud and you are not used to it."

Koki didn't answer him and ahem was looking awkwardly at others and then started eating again. After finishing the dinner everyone went into their room. Gopi thanked ahem for making rashi ben happy and he passed a smile and said "Its okay". Then they went to sleep.

It was next morning in MM and ahem got ready for the office. After the prayer ahem said "Mom I have a meeting early so I will eat the breakfast in office. Jai shri Krishna mom"

Koki just nodded her head and went to the kitchen. Ahem was stunned that his mom not even greeted her and didn't ask her to eat the breakfast for once. "What happened to mom?? Is she angry with me but why???" He left for the office with confused look.

Koki didn't talk to ahem after returning from the office and gopi could feel the tension between them. She went to talk with koki in her room to check the problem.

"Maji what happened??? Why are you not talking to ahemji??? He is very upset with this and he told me that he couldn't even concentrate in his work."

"Gopi vau if he is so worried then why didn't he came himself to talk with me. See gopi vau this is not your matter of concern. No go and sleep because its already too late."

Gopi went to her room and wanted to tell him to talk with maji but he was already sleeping. "okay I will tell him tomorrow and when they both talk everything will be solved." Thinking about it she also went to sleep.

Next day ahem had to leave early as he had an important meeting and had to go to ahmedabad for two days. Gopi was busy in kitchen and somehow she forgot to tell him to talk with maji.

At around 10 am the jeweler called at MM. gopi received the call and the jeweller said that the bangles are ready and they called ahem but his phone was unreachable. Gopi asked him to deliver it at home and jeweler agreed.

In the afternoon a person from the jeweller shop came to deliver the other pair of bangle. Gopi received the bangles and was very happy that it was a gift from ahemji to maji, so maji will definitely get very happy on seeing this gift. She attached a card on it and wrote "to my dear mom from her ahem dikra." Then she went to koki's room and put the gift on the bed and thought maji will be so surprised to see this.

In the evening when koki went to her room, she saw the gift on her bed and read the card. "from ahem??" she opened it and got surprised and happy also that her ahem didn't forget about her. She thought ahem would have given something to gopi also and smiled. She went to gopi's room and showed her the gift.

"Gopi vau see ahem dikra brought the bangles for me. When did he buy these and did he also gave yo……"

Gopi cut her in the middle and said smiling "Wo maji he ordered two pair of bangles on rashi ben's birthday one for her and one for you. These were not ready then and only delivered today.."

Koki got the shock again "only two pairs gopi vau???? Are you sure??"

"Ji maji but why are you asking this"

Koki's eyes filled with tears as she couldn't believe the selflessness of her vau. She was happy to see others getting gifts from her husband but didn't think about getting one for herself.

"no nothing gopi vau" and she went back to her room.

"Ahem doesn't even care about my gopi vau at all. He asked gopi to order two pairs of expensive bangles but didn't even bother to give her a small gift. My gopi vau will never ask for anything and I know it but I didn't expect this let down from my ahem dikra."

Next day ahem returned from ahmedabad. He went to his room where he was welcomed by the smiling face of gopi. "What happened??? Why are you smiling like that??"

"Wo I gave your gift to maji and she was very happy to see it. I think now she will not ignore you like last two days"

"What?? Which gift??"

"Ji those bangles you had ordered for maji"

"What you gave them to mom without asking me?? How dare you???"

Gopi was shocked at this sudden outburst of ahem.

"Ji…..ji wo I thought….I…."

Just then koki comes into the room with the bangles in her hand.

"Ahem how was your meeting?"

"Fine mom"

"I want to talk to my gopi vau. Gopi vau I thought a lot about it and now I think that you deserve these bangles more than me" koki said passing a glare to ahem.

"But maji this is for you.."

"I know gopi vau and now I am giving them to you myself. Take these as my blessings for you"

She put the bangles in gopi's hands and then put her hand on her head and gave her blessings.

Gopi touched her feet and koki lifted her up and gave her a motherly hug.

Ahem was watching all this silently when koki said passing another glare to ahem and also adjusting her pallu, "Gopi vau some people say they care for you more than anyone else but no one take the place of your mother. I am always there for the happiness of my gopi vau. Others gift you or not, but your maji won't let you ever feel left out."

Ahem could straightaway feel that the taunt was meant for him. He remembers when gopi fell in the kitchen and he taunted koki saying no one listens to him and cares for gopi.

Ahem was confused as he had thought of surprising his wife with that gift but instead he is getting taunts from his mother. "And this gawar what was the need to give the bangles to mom. Can't she keep it for herself. This world is not for innocent people like me. I was in better position when I hated her and now that I like her mom looks at me like I am a criminal."

"Ahem ji see these are looking so nice in my hands. Maji loves me and cares for me so much"

"Not maji, gawar, its your ahemji"

"Ahem Ji you said something"

"No no nothing at all. Keep praising your maji only." "gawar kahin ki."

So in the end gopi was happy to get a gift from maji, koki was happy to get the revenge from ahem by taunting him and ahem……..well he was unhappy cuz instead of getting praises from his wife he got something else from mom. Only content for him was that the bangles reached the right hands😆

_Precious_ thumbnail
a cute one shot maddy. in the end every one was happy which is more important regardless who got the bangles finally. loved it.
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome !! This is what I am hoping will happen!! Lovely and very in touch with the characters on the show.

Thanks for writing this! 😊
Edited by Aish3003 - 12 years ago
Scarlet28 thumbnail
I can almost see this happening on SNS next week...good one.
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think this is gonna happen really.. nice os..
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its awesome maddy i just wish it happens tomo. Its awesome. Am happy ahem got taunts
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"And this gawar what was the need to give the bangles to mom. Can't she keep it for herself. This world is not for innocent people like me. I was in better position when I hated her and now that I like her mom looks at me like I am a criminal"😆😆
nice os maddy ...poor ahemji kya socha tha kya hogaya !
kanajigokul thumbnail
excellent os👏. i think this is going to happen next week
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
He...he...he... Love the last line murmuring by ahem...not maaji gawar kahi ki its ur ahamji...very nice os
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very realistic just like our SNS...nice & sweet work Maddy😊