Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update. So finally Abhay knows he is changing into a wizard. Bt I think his family should tell him d truth coz if not now it will badly hurt him later.
Abhay's son frm d future? :o Dat s gonna be interesting!
Update asap.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
simply amazing updates
the story has become too interesting
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
abhay is changing into wizard , hope abhay family tell the truth before its too late
abhay son came from future -that will be intresting father-son combo make a blast
Pls continue soon
laxmii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

wahooo nice...really want to know what happen with Abhay & now Abhay's son also come from future like action replyπŸ˜†...lovely continue soon dear😊

i had not thought of action reply here..😊😊
hope u will like him too
laxmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever.alon

awesome update...abhay has changed..now that hooded man controlling his mind...and maithli isnt dead!!!so many mysteries...and now adil..abhay's futur son..hope he is abhiya's son...update soon..

thank unot controlling but yes effecting it...yeah she is alive though i have mentioned before also that she is alive
sure
laxmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andromeda001

Amazing update. So finally Abhay knows he is changing into a wizard. Bt I think his family should tell him d truth coz if not now it will badly hurt him later.
Abhay's son frm d future? :o Dat s gonna be interesting!
Update asap.

thank u
hope u will like him tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
laxmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

simply amazing updates

the story has become too interesting

thank u
hope it remain same aheadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
laxmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

awesome update
abhay is changing into wizard , hope abhay family tell the truth before its too late
abhay son came from future -that will be intresting father-son combo make a blast
Pls continue soon

thank u
i hope u like this turn of story
ya sure😊😊😊
laxmii thumbnail
hiii everyone..
i m back with new update..
thanks for all ur comments...
i hope u all liked it...
please do comment and for pm send buddy request...
here is the next chapter...
hope u will like it-

recap-
abhay changing into wizard..his attack on sid..some secrets were out!!!...abhay questions his family... planning for kasauli...abhay confronts alina...
and abhay meets his future son-adil abhay riachand!!!!

chapter 27-
guy-"look..listen to me first,ok...yes i came from future..that is from 2031..yes!!18 years ahead..i belong to wiccan family,a powerful one..i m here to help u..to guide u so that ur future can be changed for better of course..."
abhay was too stunned to react..
guy-'ohh!! i forgot to introduce..my name is adil...adil abhay riachand,your future son.(and smiles)"
abhay was shocked would be understatement...
adil(grins)-"i didn't know vampire could be anymore paler than they actaully are..!!(shook abhay)dad,come on...don't be in so much shock..i m ur son not alien!!
(laughs).."
abhay was numb.he felt if he had heart ,it would surely stop beating...
adil became serious seeimg abhay reaction...
adil(sighs)-"i know u r beyoond(stressing)the shock stage..but please say something!!...dad(calls him)"
abhay jerks hearing him calling dad..
abhay-"shut up!!! just... just shut the hell up..are u crazy??what r saying??came frome future...18 years ahead...my son..FUTURE SON!!!??i agree that weird things 
are happening with me but this is absurd!!!i don't believe..u are lying...yes!! u are lying...(paces around)son..my son...no never!!!..impossible!"
abhay was pacing around ,blabbering to himself when he felt a splash of cold water on him...he looked at source..
adil(standing with empty bucket)-'i thought this will help u to stop ur craziness and accept the truth..(smirks)"
abhay(glares)-'it was not needed!!!"
adil(innocently)-"really??..i m so sorry ,DAD!!"
abhay(grits his teeth)-"stop calling me that..i m not ur dad.."
adil(non-chantly)-"done!!!(abhay turns his face)(adil signs)its hard to say who is kid here!!"
abhay-"i m not kid!!"
adil-"but u acting like one!!hummpp..god!! how does mom handle him!!"
abhay-"mom?? u mean pia??"
adil-"yes my mom.ur future wife..but i didn't remember saying pia..did i??(smirks)"
abhay(avoids)-"no..woh..i mean my wife..ur mom..pia..(fumbles)i mean"
adil(laughs)-"so thats means u expect pia to be ur future wife(grins)so..that means u love her...that means.."
abhay(interrupts)-'nothing!!thats means nothing..u dont know anything..okk.(tries to keep his cool and that cold splash was also not helping much)
(after a minute)what do u want from me adil??why are u here??what kind of help u r talking about??"
adil-"i m here to help u,dad..please believe me.."
abhay looks at him and signs..
abhay-"fine!!..i believe u though it is so stupid but i...u know..i mean me u.."
adil-"yes yes!! blood bond...father-son relation.."
abhay-"but promise me u won't disclose ur identity..i mean u being my son..(hesitantly)i hope u undertand.."
adil(smiles)-"i understand..i m happy atleast u accept me as ur son...the world can go to hell"(laughs)
abhay(smiles)-"u are a nice guy!!,adil"
adil-'like father like son(grins)"
abhay laughs..
adil-"ok i should go now..i will meet u tommorow,dad..bye"
abhay-"but where will u stay..do u have any place??"
adil-"i m wizard,dad..i will manage"
abhay-"no..u will live with me in riachand mansion...i dont want my son to roam around the city when he has his own place"(says in flow without realizing)
adil-"okk dad!!(smirks)"
abhay was silent and walks away..adil follows him whistling..

in riachand mansion-
abhay and adil entered...
everyone looks at them.
samar-"why i m seeing two abhay??(rubs his eyes)"
haseena(shocked)-"abhay..??"
abhay-"mom..woh he is..(hesitant)"
adil-"oh let me introduce myself..hello !! i m adil.i m abhay's friend.u must be haseena mom,,mind if i call u that(haseena looks at him and than abhay)ahh u must 
be sid,the big B. i will call u big B okk.(turns to samar and jay)u must be jay..i will call u bhai and u are samar..i will call u by name..i hope u dont mind(smiles)"
samar waves at him and smile..jay scrutinize him..
sid-"adil??friend??(turns to abhay)abhay whose he??how do u know him??and u two look so.."
samar-"similar...like twins.."
jay(whacks his head)-"shut up..u baffun"
adil-"now i get it...its family trend..intresting...hmm(abhay rolls his eyes)"
alina-"what??"
adil-"ahh u must be alina,i will call u B..(smiles)and the answer is question bank..u all ask so many questions.i thought its with abhay only(chuckles)"
samar-"B as in bee ..madumakhi!!!(laughs) suits her!!.she always stings..awwwooo(alina whacks him)"
adil-'nope..B for beautiful!!"
abhay-jay coughs..
adil(grins)-"need water??ahh leave it..am i missing someone??(looks around)"
samar(quickly)-"moon!!..awwooo(gets whack from jay-alina)why u two are after me??"
adil(laughs)-"oh yes...dad.."
abhay(answers him)-"haan!!(everyone looks at him)(corrects himself)i mean..haan dad kaha hai..is he out??"
haseena-"ha..some business work!!(still confuse)"
adil(smirks)-"so tell me which room is mine??i m tired..need a sleep..(yawns)"
haseena-"any room on second floor"
adil(smiles)-"ohh thanks mom..(kisses her chick)bye everyone!!!..so see u in evening!!"
adil walks from there whistling and everyone looks at his retreating form still confused..
abhay-"i will rest now..meet u later.."
and walks from there before anyone ask him anything and cought his lie..
sid-"what was that??"
jay-"i still dont know who this adil is??"
samar-"why he look so like abhay..??"
haseena-"god knows what is happening here!! but he came with abhay so...n issues..but he is cute..he reminds me of young and human abhay...and i like him."
and leaves from there..others looks at each other...

in doberial mansion-
arnab enter in library was surpirsed to find pia sat around books and reading something..
arnab-"pia!! what r u doing here so early in morning..and u dont look fresh..where u up all night??"
pia-"oh dad..woh actually i was searching for something...umm dad can u tell something about prophecy??"
arnab-"prophecy??"
pia-"yes!!prophecy for prince of phandher palace who is right owner of that magical cave??u remember u told me about it"
arnab-"i dont know the prophecy excatly pia..but people say the owner i mean the prince will be one of its own kind.he could be either boon or curse on this world.
he would be supreme powerful supernatural on this earth.and with the cave in his reach..he is the ultimate."
pia-"what do u mean by boon or curse,dad??"
arnab-"it is said it depend on the prince which path he has to follow,a good one or destruction one.it totally depends on his state of mind and thinking..and that is 
main issue or concern of all...but pia,why are asking this??"
pia-"just like that.woh actually we all friends were deciding to go for outing .so i was thing of going phandher,so thought to see book for guide and all
but now everyone has decided to kasuali..(smiles)"
arnab-"ohh but u didn't need to wake all night,pia..its not good for u"
pia-"u know me dad..if i get into something than don't rest till i m satisfied.."
arnab(smiles)-"okk but know u go to ur room and sleep otherwise i won't allow u to go.."
pia-'yes dad...bye"
arnab-"bye.."
pia took her mobile and messaged.
"meet u in 2 hrs,abhay "
and soon reply came"ok i will there at ur backyard,pia"
and pia left for her room...

precap-
pia-abhay meeting
adil masti
kasauli trip

i know its short update...but due to festive season i could manage this much long only...
next update will be around diwali 

mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
woawww...

thanks for the update dear!!!
interesting ..
love it .. and waiting for next one soon.. very well written ;)

i love adil, so cute!!!
thanks for the pm