Frequent Posters

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wow fantastic update:-D:-D

Abhay is loosing vampire powers and gaining wiccan powers:-D Superb:-D:-D

Very Mysterious:-D:-D
Jus Loved the story:-):-)
PLEASE THIS TIME UPDATE SOON:-) PLEASE...
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
i can not wait for the next part of your story
my name is alicia pm me
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mystery full update
abhay was gaining wiccan power but other hand he was loosing vampire power
waiting for nxt part
Continue soon & pls pm me
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story... Love it!!
Beautiful written :)
Waiting for thr next update. ..
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey neha y dont u pm me... u knw wat i miss dis update... but any way its amazing update with lot of revelation... and story getting more interesting...

pm me next time plz...
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update. Is Abhay really softening towards Piya or it is something else? Hope Abhiya find out truth soon.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update neha!๐Ÿ‘
Loved reading it. ๐Ÿ˜ณThe whole abhay pia part n their convo was very well written!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Loved the mystery and the way you wrote and explained it. The detailing was really amazing n very interesting!! Enjoyed reading it.โญ๏ธ
now Am eager to know how is abhay capable of such power? And what is in the prophecy..? Plz update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

p.s. Thanks for the pm dear. N sorry for the late comment. :(
laxmii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

hiii everyone..
i m back with new update..
thanks for all ur comments...
i hope u all liked it...
please do comment and for pm send buddy request...
here is the next chapter...
hope u will like it-

chapter 26-
riachand mansion-
abhay entered and walks upstairs..
chand(without looking at him)-'where have u been,abhay??"
abhay stopped and closed his eyes..he has so many thing in his hands to handle and the last person he want to see will be his dad,chand...
chand(walks upto him)-"answer me,abhay??and don't tell me u were in party becauce u were not..so tell me truth??'(till than haseena also joined them)
abhay(snaps at him)-"truth??u wanna hear truth??when it has been u who is hiding truth from me.. so spare me"(chand-haseena look at him)
and abhay rans to his room...
haseena(worried)-"chand...what was he talking about??which truth??"
chand(rushes)-"i have to go and talk to superiors..call others back and see to it abhay doesn't go anywhere...the day is near!!"
and left from there leaving a worried ,tense haseena behind...

in abhay room-
he was hell disturbed..he couldn't think  striaght..he was already messed up and now...he don't know..
abhay(to himself)-"how can it be possible??i..wizard(shocked)..like.like samar.but..i m vampire.how can i be two creature at same time..wizard and vampire.not possible..arghhh(holding his head due to shooting pain)my head..argh.."
suddenly abhay hears a vioce..
abhay-"who is that??(looks here and there)"
vioce-"aww..prince u forgot me so soon"
abhay-"u..u..murderer"(tries to locate him)
vioce-"searching for me,prince??but i m in ur head..yes,dont be so surprised prince,u know what wizards could do at least now..(signs)i heard u are changing into wizard!! just like us!!''
abhay(snarled)-''i m nothing like u...bloody.."
hooded man's voice-''no..no prince..no bad language..is that what ur mother taught u??...oopss sorry...i hit the nerve..''
abhay(angry)-''i won't leave u..just wait till the time i find u..u will be a dead meat..if u have guts come infront of me''
hooded man voice-ahh..that will be soon...very soon,prince..and for ur knowledge let me tell u that it will be u who will come to me,bow down infront of me,beg me..mark my words(laughs evilly)''
abhay(hissed)-"dream on.."
hooded man voice-ohh  i m dreaming from  centuries,prince and i know this time,i will achieve it any how"
abhay-what do you want??"
hooded man voice-"patience my prince..patience..when the time will come i will tell u myself..till than enjoy ur last free days,prince..(sternly)beacuse after that...''
abhay-'what?"
hooded man voice-"let it be surprise for u..,prince(laughs)till than mourn over ur mother.."

in hall-
all other enters..
jay-"what happened??"
sid-"where is..."
before he could speak further,they hear abhay shouting..
all ran to his room..

in abhay room-
abhay(shouts losing his temper)-"shut up !!!(and suddenly winds were blowing fast,windows were opening-closing, all light were flipping on-off,till than everyone came in abhay room and were shocked to see abhay)"
sid rushed to him and hold him by shoulder,abhay's eyes were closed..
sid(shake him)-"abhay..open ur eyes,brother''
seeing no effect ,sid touched his cheek which was too hot and suddenly abhay opens his eyes which were all white...before sid could react,abhay throws him back using his powers and sid collides with wall making it break in ruins...
everyone was shocked..haseena rushes to abhay but alina stops her..
sid was in shock..he could not believe what happened...
he tries to get up and looks at abhay.
abhay's eyes were still white..he was very angry...
abhay(roared)-"i won't leave you..."
everyone look at sid and than abhay...and couldnt understand what was he saying and suddenly all glass material present in room breaks into pieces...scattering everywhere...
the room became all silent and dark..like aftermath of any storm..
samar(scared)-"holy shit"
alina(hissed)-"S.H.U.T.U.P"
and ignite a fire ball for some light..
everyone was stunned..haseena and sid rushed to unconsious abhay.
haseena(tensed)-"abhay..abhay.."
sid-"what happened to him,abhay..wake up brother!!'
all noticed abhay was bleeding from nose but instead of blood,blue liquid was flowing out..
haseena-"whats that?"
jay-"he is changing"
alina(explaining)-"when a witch or wizard uses a magic more than her/his capacity,they bleeds from nose and same happened to him"
samar-"i think he exerted himself more than required thus lost his consience and is bleeding..but i don't get..blue??blue blood??'
jay-"that is venom in his body now.."
sid-"lets pick him up"(jay and sid picked him and shift him in other room )
haseena wiping his nose..and crasseing his hair..
haseena-"what happened to him??what was he talking about"
samar-moreover why he attacked sid??and what means 'i wont leave you'.."
jay-"dont know..only he could tell us?"
haseena-"when will he up??'
alina-"i don't know,normally we take 15 mins but its already above it..so just wait..."
haseena nodded...
sid-"he is turning into wizard and the change is faster than we have thought(alina-jay nodded) his powers are ignited.."
alina-'and i think he was upset or angry with something that is why he lost his control"
jay-''how was he when he came back??''
haseena-"he was frustrated and argued with chand about hiding and lieing  to him..and before we could say anything,he went to his room"
jay-'' may be he got to know something and moreover the day is no far when he will know..''
sid-''him being wizard means...(looks at alina)spell would break..he ..he would remember everything(all at other)about maithali and what happened to her actually"
haseena looked at sid shocked  reliasing the consequences and than looked at abhay..
alina-'yes!!,sid...and than he would.."
samar-'search for her(completing her)"
jay-"all secrets will be out and we all will be doomed!!"
haseena-'no..nothing will happen like this..i will talk to him..he won't leave me..i know my son"
jay-'do  you really think that when abhay will come to know that her sister also survived while changing into vampire..that she is alive,hiding somewhere in world and you kept them apart for last 20 years feeding him lie,doing magic on him and made him forget his memory and replacing with false one .(sarcastic).he would come running to you!!!...no a big no..you all played with his life.you made him forget his all 200 years of memory god dammit!!!!"
sid(angry)-"so do you think that what we did was wrong??you remember what happened 20 years back.maithali in her crazyness has almost killed him and herself.it was our luck that pia's mom helped us that night..other wise we would have lost him for forever.it was nessasary to do so that it doesn't happen again"
haseena-what??pia's mom was that white witch"
sid nodded..
samar-"okk guys stop arguing.what do we do now??''
sid-"change in plan..first we need to handle abhay.and i know how to do that..."
jay-"now what??''
sid look at abhay..
sid-"kasuali"
samar-kasuali??i dont understand??''
jay-"wht about uncle??he wont allow us to take abhay anywhere??''
sid-'that i will handle,alina u inform the gang about the trip.."
haseena-'sid,i think abhay should be home..he is more safe here.."
sid-"no mom..he needs change..if he is at home,he will keep on thinking...u know nowadays he is not talking to anyone of us..even he blocked us..this trip  will devert his mind and may be with among his friend and normal environment,he would tell us..and alina-samar could help him in channeling his powers too"
samar-"so when are we leaving??"
sid-"as soon as he recovers completely..may be  tommorow..he needs complete rest..for now''
evryone nodded..and looks at abhay...
it was 5 in morning when abhay woke up...he looked around to realize he was in some other room..he gets up but soon the pain shot up in  his head..he winched..he sat back taking support from head-post...he tries to remember how he end up here.. and soon all events of last night flashed in his mind..
abhay(shocked)-"i attacked bhai!!!.(worried)i have to see.."
and gets up from bed. but soon he felt everything was revolving around him..and he stumbles making side lamp to fall..and hearing sound sid rushes in room and found abhay holding his head and about to fall..
sid(hold him)-"abhay!!..what happen.??.sit down."
abhay(in pain)-"my head."
sid-'relax..don't think so much..u are just weak..relax,brother"
after a minutes,when he felt better...
abhay-'i m sorry,bhai"
sid(confused)-"why?"
abhay-"last night,i attacked u...(guilty)i don't know what happened to me..i was so angry on him..he..he infuraited me,bhai..i didn't mean to hurt u"
sid-"him??whom are talking about??"
abhay was not sure what to say,should he tell his bhai what problems he was facing...
sid noticed him hesistent and thought it was right time to ask him..
sid(sitting beside him)-"abhay,look at me..i know u are in some problem,something is nagging u..please tell me..i will help u..u know i m with u always(smiles at him)"
that was what abhay needed,his bhai,his support..and abhay hugged him..
abhay-"i m scared,bhai...first time in life..i m scared.."
sid was shocked to listen him..he never thought his strong, brave,fighter brother was scared..
abhay-"i m scared with what ever is happening with me or around me..i have a very very bad feeling that something is amiss is going to happen..everything is so screwed..i don't know what to do.."
sid-"whats wrong,little brother..??"
abhay doesn't say anything but kept on hugging him like a lost child..
sid waited for him to continue but abhay kept mum..
sid(breaking the hug)-"okk..i have a solution"
abhay-"what"(still tears in his eyes but looks at sid innocently)
sid(smiles and wipes his tears)-"u are such a cry baby...(dramatic)for a second i forgot u are vampire..u can give competion to meena kumari u know..soo(grinning) from now on i will call u MEENA KUMARI..(laughs)''
abhay-"oh really,UNCLE!!"(smirks)
sid(gaping at him)-"u..dare to call me that again(frowned)i feel like oldie"
abhay(laughs)-"that u are,u know"
sid(shrugs)-"so what ,girls are still after me(winks)and we vampires don't age..i m still 23 and always will and rule over girls's heart"
abhay(laughs)-"ya right,UNCLE"
sid-"shut up,MEENA KUMARI"
abhay-"u shut up, uncle"
sid-"no u,meena kumari.."
abhay-"U.N.C.L.E...and dare u call me that again(pissed)"
sid-"fine..i won't tell a solution."
abhay-"ok fine sorry..now tell"
sid-"i was planing a small trip of three days to kasuali with all our friends..it would be good for u and we can have some great fun.."
abhay-"kasauli??trip??(abhay thinks about cave)no,bhai..i will not come..you guys carry on.."
sid-"why??we planned this trip for you and you are not coming...no i don't want to listen anything.."
abhay-"but bhai..i m.."
sid-"look,brother i know you went through hell for past month and is very upset with present state also..and that is why i want u to relax.,with change in environment and among your friends,u could be happy and may be that could help you to think with open mind..."
abhay-"what about dad??i know he won't allow us??(tries to make excuses)"
sid(smirks)-"he had agreed..i talked to him.actually every body already knows and are getting  ready or packing stuffs..we will leave ny evening..till than u rest.."
abhay-"why i m not surprised??(signs)"
sid(grins)-"oh,little brother..it would be so fun..we all friends together...ahh i can't wait"(excited)
abhay-"ya i can see that.."
others entered the room..
haseena-"how are feeling now??"(sits on his other side of abhay)
abhay(smiles)-"i m fine,mom"(hugs her)
samar-"u scared us,mann"
jay-"(hugs him)from the day i came,u are hell bent to scare me..such a accident prone"
abhay(annoy)-"i m not and stop giving me names..first bhai and now u also...i can see that you changed the party and now ganging up with bhai against me"(fake anger)
alina-"no problem abhay,i am with u..(pushes sid aside and sit beside abhay)"
samar-"me too"
jay-"samar,leave it ..i know u will go where your sister go..so you don't count"(hi-5 with sid)
abhay-"jay,shut up..champ don't mind him..i know u will be with me  not like these two(to sid-jay)"(glaring)
haseena(smiles)-"ok now,stop fighting like kids,,(to abhay)i am always with u and before u all start again,abhay,u are still weak,u need energy..u look paler(cupping his cheeks)..so i bought u human blood..
have it..u will feel better.."(hands him bag)
abhay-"mom,i don't feel like having it..i m ok.."
sid-'why do you have to argue with everything..no stop cribbing...have it..u need it..do you remember when  had u last gone for hunting?? no nahh..so drink it.."
abhay(grumble)-"fine.."(opens the zip...and as the smell hit him,he frowned..but still take the sip but soon he pukes out on samar who was standing in front of him,he coughs)
abhay-"i m sorry samar.i didn't mean to..."(still coughing)
samar-"iits..okk,abhay"(frowning)
haseena(worried)-"what hapened??'
abhay-"i don't know mom,but as took a sip,it tastes gross.."(wiping his mouth)
others look at each other...
sid-"may be because u are still weak.."
abhay(plainly)-"or may be because i m changing into wizard"
every one was shocked to know that abhay knew about his powers..earlier they thought he was still in dark to know about all this..
abhay could read their shocked expressions..
haseena(worried)-"abhay,when??"
abhay(smiles hurtfully)-"yesterday.."
sid-"why didn't you tell any of us  before??"
abhay-"like u all told me everytning,right??anyway,it doesn't matter anymore..i know i m turning into wizard  but how..??i don't know but i promise i will get answers of my every questions...every question.."
and gets up and walks out of room and goes to garden...
alina-"i will talk to him.." and follows abhay..

in garden-
abhay was seated on swing...after some times,alina came and was standing behind him..
abhay(without looking back)-"alina,leave me alone.i don't wanna talk to anyone."(annoyed)
alina(ignores him and sit beside him)-"ok..but first drink this(hands him mug)"
abhay-"i don't want it...(turns his face)"
alina(smiles)-"arre,won't u ask..what is it??"
no response from abhay ..
alina(signs)-"have it abhay,its a herb..it wil cure u fast"
abhay-"alina,what are u doing??(alina confused)why everyone keeps on hiding things from me??u all tell me do this..do that only but not the reason behind it..(signs)u all are my only family i have now and u know how much i love u all,i don't wanna lose u all(alina came close and holds his hand)what are u hiding,???please tell..i promise i will do as u all say(alina kept mum)why u want me question u all??(frustrated)u know ,nowadays,i am force to think twice before agreeing to u all..i am having second thought...everytime i get to know  one or the other thing from outsiders about me which u have kept away from me..why??please tell before i lose my trust ..please alina"
alina-"look abhay,we all love u..we care for u..i understand what u are going through but abhay this is for u only..if we are hiding something..it must for ur good na..please abhay,just give some time to us ,to urself..u will know soon,,just hold on to us,trust us,trust me(look at his face)
abhay look at their entwinted hands and than her eyes..he could see care,hope,fear,love,pain for him..
abhay(signs)-"fine.. but please don't be too late that it would be difficult for me..
alina(smiles)-"sure..now drink this and lets go u need rest and than we have a trip..."
abhay-"i will drink this but i want to be here alone.."
alina-'okk but come soon.."
 and alina leaves..
abhay-"you can come out."
a guy came out of his hide out...he heaved a sigh of relief and slumps next to abhay..abhay look at him from up to down and observes him...the guy was around 18 years old,fair skin,tall,lean,jet-black hair,warm-lively-naughty-innocent brown eyes...he was wearing plain white-shirt beneath half-blue jacket with loose-khakhi brown jeans...he has same feautures and looks  like abhay but still is different...
guy(smirks)-"so...done staring.(abhay looks other side)well i don't like people staring me(abhay looks at him)but u are exception(smiles his dimple smile).."
abhay-"who are u??what are u doing here??who sent u??why.."
guy(laughs)-"break lagao,da.(abhay looks at him)..i mean...gosh,apke questions kabhi khatam nahi hote??..question bank!!!!"
abhay(annoyed)-"what is with everyone today..all are bent on giving names to me...i m not question bank..don't call me that..okkk..(frustrated)first you come out of no where and ask me to say all that to alina..and god knows why i belived u??it sound so stupid to agree a stranger and lying ur family!!!(sigs)so..how do you know about me and others??"
guy-"that is because i told u i will help u in ur problem and believe me i m here for u only"
abhay was confused,annoyed...
guy-'easy..man easy..fine.i will tell u everything about me but u have to believe me..what i will say is truth and u have to trust me..i came here for purpose..(abhay gestured him to continue)..purpose of helping u..actually i came from future..."
abhay(shocked)-"what??"
guy-"look..listen to me first,ok...yes i came from future..that is from 2031..yes!!18years ahead..i belong to wiccan family,a powerful one..i m here to help u..to guide u so that ur future can be changed for better of course..."
abhay was too stunned to react..
guy-'ohh!! i forgot to introduce..my name is adil...adil abhay riachand,your future son.(and smiles)"
abhay was shocked would be understatement...

precap-
convo between adil-abhay
adil in riachand mansion
rip to kasauli..

note-
u can imagine adil as varun kapoor(kabir from hum se hai life)

MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wahooo nice...really want to know what happen with Abhay & now Abhay's son also come from future like action reply๐Ÿ˜†...lovely continue soon dear๐Ÿ˜Š
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...abhay has changed..now that hooded man controlling his mind...and maithli isnt dead!!!so many mysteries...and now adil..abhay's futur son..hope he is abhiya's son...update soon..Edited by ririrararaatry - 10 years ago