Storyline Suggestions for Show Ending on Feb 17th

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,

As the show has now been extended until February 17th, and the CVs seem to be listening to us now, I thought we should spend time giving suggestions on what needs to be wrapped up and shown in Bhagonwali in the next 3 week.

Sorry for the separate thread Wafah but I think this is diff then the discussions thread about the show ending as people will focus on getting the show extended there and I wanted to focus on the storyline and how we can make suggestions to get closure with the show.

My suggestions:

1.  A conversations with Guddu's parents.  Even if the actors cannot come back, CVs can just show a phone conversation where we find out how his parents are doing especially his mother.

2.  What happened to Jabbu?  Is he in jail?

3.  Runjhun's memory coming back and her learning the truth behind everyone.

4.  Mama and Mamis finally getting punished.

5.  Lakhan Misra and Mishrain getting punished for what they did.

6.  Would really like to see a leap in the show after everything in resolved and we see an epilogue of what happens in everyone's lives once the conflict is gone.  i.e. Gunjhun with kids later in their life, Devi and Kukkan with their kids, Diamond's success, M&Ms hardship... etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Rani for starting this nice thread and also for the logical suggestions that you proposed...👏...I know many more beautiful people will pour their thoughtful ideas here...Bhagonwali seems like 'our' show again that we fell in love with, made a part of our lives, entangled our desire and expectations with the story of the lovely couple Guddu and Runjhun...
SushmaGill thumbnail

well you know me fingers crossed, toes crossed and legs plus endless prayers and begging on my part to Zee but if it's only an additional 2 weeks we get and if the PH &CV's will listen to us I want Runjhun tio get her memory back and retain... the new attitude, I don't want anyone to manipulate her as before, I want the M&M's to get what they deserve and most of all I want them to become parents and see Guddu as a dad preferable a boy who will grow up and give him headaches like he gave his dad :P...I wish ..I wish oh how I wish we get to tie the story up properly
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree!!! Would really hope the CVs use this opportunity and give the show the proper ending it deserves!!! It has brought so much joy to so many, so it should end on a joyous note. Lots of love,fun and romance!!!
Would love to see the foll. happen:

1.  ALL the culprits exposed for who they truly are, and what they did, and punished accordingly.

2. Runjuhn falling in love with G all over again, culminating in another "consummation",this time with all the bells and whistles.

3.Runjuhn giving the M&Ms HELL!!!  They should be chased out of LN!!

4. But don't want the M&Ms occupying too much screen time, the emphasis should be on rebuilding R&G's relationship.PLEASE!!!

6. Runjuhn regaining her memory ever so slowly, but emerging as a more determined and assertive version of herself. Don't mind if she even pretends for a while longer,to get the message across to everyone
"This is the new Runjuhn, I am still sweet,kind and gentle...BUT don't mess with me or my marriage or there will be HELL to pay!!

7.Runjuhn and Guddu, as parents,even if it's just a montage towards the end, but even a few scenes as memories for us to cherish would be great.

8. Finally, lots of  happy , fun and romantic scenes between R and G!!! With each of them admitting their former mistakes, and promising to do better, and professing their undying love for each other.Would love to see them living in their own home,apart from everyone else.

The emphasis should be on R and G, really don't want too much precious screen time given to the evil 6, and NO regurgitation of the nautanki,please!!!
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In agreement with all of the above!
Cleos thumbnail
In total compliance with you all but for those three months of no Gunjhun, we ought to be compensated by the CV'S with nothing but lots of Gunjhun's romantic interludes!Two weeks have passed with no lovemaking scenes. Hope we'll get them soon! I mean very soon!In addition to this Laddoo being born before the show comes to a close and Guddu reconciling with his parents.
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Jabbu being severely punished by Guddu, Runjhun, Kukkan and  Mahadevi with Runjhun reverting to normalcy. Furthermore, the Mammas/Mammis being enslaved by a no nonsense Runjhun as well as some Gunjhun romantic moments  pouring down from the flood gates of heaven, in copious quantities, accompanied by rumbles of thunder and static lightning bolts.
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great ideas everyone!! Keep them coming.  We all know the CVs read the forum so i wouldn't be surprised if we saw this stuff being incorporated into the show.😃
ReiaLovesGurmee thumbnail
thank u rani for sharing this i wud suggest that rhunjun shud get pregnant and where guddu will severly punish the m&m's for their deeds it will be fascinating. and guddu being wit his parents

amritak thumbnail
Lots of Gunjhun romance and a five year leap with Runjhun emerging as parents!Also Runjhun assuming full control of L.N.. Remember Guddu told her that the house is hers..