Damien-aasha faceoff!!!yes!!!update!!!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Yaaay, The Face Off Begins 🤗
xxSassyxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Teaser is exactly what it is - eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter Nine 

-Of Bruises and Bass-a-holics-

After a respectable twenty something years of fatherhood Arnav Singh Raizada, knew very well that being a father to a child who resembled him or his wife in any which way was not an easy task to say the least. It was ' a trial.

The idiotic boyfriends he was not bothered about. A not so idiotic, apparently suicidal Bass he was.

He didn't care how much Khushi doted on the boy, something about him hadn't sat right with him since Aasha had come home from her winter vacation on her fifteenth birthday.

Which meant right now, sitting in his jet across from his beautiful wife refusing to even look at him, he wasn't particularly enjoying himself.

Even Chuck had agreed that the boy had it coming.

But nooo'Khushi would have to be 'very very upset' with him for his not so gentle tap on Damien's jaw.

Women.

None of them made sense.

Ever.

Un-freaking-believable.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Damien smirked, despite the twinge of pain it caused, at Aasha's appalled query, letting his eyes drift suggestively down her sleep tousled bed-hair to down her horror story of a robe.

Seriously she was heiress to a fashion empire for God's sake and she ran around in a robe The Empire staff wouldn't be caught dead in.

And he would know.

Ignoring that little detail for the time being he locked eyes with her flinty own and with a low chuckle replied -

"I live here babe."

Six Year's Ago

"An entire winter Khushi?" Arnav repeated with a distinct tinge of, discomfort, as he brushed a stray lock of hair away from her temple, before brushing it with his lips as the lay cuddled in bed, her tiny form fitting perfectly into his.

Cozying even further into the warmth of his arms, she barely raised her shifted as she whispered into his shoulders, "We can't, cocoon her forever, and it's Chuck and Blair. She'll be beyond safe."

She said it with such careful rationality, but Arnav knew exactly how hard it had been for her to make the decision.

Aasha was overprotected, true, but after everything her parents had gone through before they'd been blessed with her. It was hardly a surprise.

True, she had grown up as the princessy-baby of the family, but that didn't erase the fact that once upon a time, another princess, never had the chance too.

"I live here babe." Damien drawled, his voice dropping to a low sensual timbre, Aasha did not appreciate in the least.

"Excuse you?" she snapped, pulling her robe tighter around herself at his deliberately lingering gaze paired together with his infuriating arched brow.

"Well'given that it is my'"

"Oh for the love of god Damien what are you doing here at six in the morning?" cut in his mothers irritated voice as she wadded in, her hands splayed over her now bulging baby bump.

Aasha who swiveled around to see her Aunt Blair, step into the foyer of the Bass residence, leaning ever so slightly on the door frame, hurried over to help her find a seat. Now, a week past her due date was definitely not the time for her to be delivering stinging tirades whilst on her feet.

Damien who watched both women with an amused smirk, merely followed them into the open living space, gallantly going down on one knee before his mother, after pressing a kiss to her cheek, as he continued with his previous statement as if he'd never paused, "'as I was saying'given that it is still my house'"

"It's not your house Damien, it's not a house to begin with, and either way you haven't lived here in God knows how many years." His mother retorted her frayed temper slightly mollified at his out of character over the top chivalry.

Aasha on the other hand, Damien noticed was not in the least impressed.

A fact she made abundantly clear with the sickly sweet smiles she was volleying his knowing grins with.

Well, at least he had the mother's on his side'even if it had taken him a solid week to get them there. Well to get his mother there, Aunt K was never really on any other side. When it came to her Damien Bass could do no wrong.

His mother however was not that 'ahem'blindly accepting'having once been the Queen of Constance, she knew a manipulative Bass when she saw one, which was probably why she threw him a stern glare before sweetly asking Aasha if she wouldn't get her a glass of water.

"Damien Bartholomew Bass what the hell do you think you are doing?" hissed his mother in a low undertone the second Aasha had stepped out of view, only to have him send her a wicked Cheshire grin, that had never been a good omen.

"Nothing." He replied mock-innocently, as he rose gracefully to his feet, smoothing his hair back with a deft move of his hand as he waggled his brows at his mother before slipping silently out of her flinty eye-lock, not bothering to stay back for her dire warnings of what his father would do to him if he caught him here after his wonderful rendition of Aasha's post-bachelorette party sleep-over.

Not that he didn't already know. While the initial anger had been directed towards Aasha for being negligent enough to ending up in her fall-off-the-roof tipsy routine on the Empire's roof, his father's subsequent deduction about how that meant he had been the one to invite Gossip Girl to the foray hadn't exactly endeared him to Aasha's father.

In his defense, he pointed out, he hadn't really known who she was.

His not so perfect anymore jaw-line was testament to the fact that Arnav Singh Raizada hadn't really cared.

His father's subsequent bruiser, doled out after the entire conversation had adjourned, was testament to the fact that his father hadn't either.

Not that either of those bothered him.

Aasha Singh Raizada's eventful declaration's before the barbaric caveman act the older generation had been sucked into, on the other hand, bothered him.

"You know for an engaged couple you and your frog prince don't really get out much do you?" drawled Damien from across the kitchen counter, a smug grin hitching itself to his mouth as he noticed her slight jump at his voice.

"What do you want Damien?" she snapped, closing the fridge door as she pulled out the pitcher of cold water and place it on the counter in front of him.

"Who's the guy?"

Aasha who was praying silently to all the gods she could think of for patience and a timely interruption by Dorota, continued to pull open the cupboard doors in search of  the glasses she knew Dorota kept here somewhere.

"Well?"

Patience. God grant me patience, she repeated like a mantra, killing Damien would upset Aunt Blair, Aunt Blair was pregnant.

Ergo not a good time to murder off her till date only son.

"You know you're taking an awfully long time to reply, you haven't forgotten have you sweetheart?"

Aasha who felt her fingers clench ineffectually over the handle of yet another cupboard didn't even bother to turn around as she replied with an icy calm ' " Don't call me sweet-heart , Bass."

Damien on the other hand far from being annoyed, was ecstatic at her display of temper. So she did still remember no matter how aloof she pretended to be.

He pushed away from the counter-top in one smooth move. So little Aasha Raizada remembered. No matter how prim and proper she was now. Six years ago, the odds had been different. 

Not so now '.

...now the games began.

Hey Upper East Sider's, Gossip Girl here.

Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's Elite.

Bar fights, baby alerts and a new to-be-bride'or so I've heard is what's going on with the Bass's.

With the most Damned Bass back in town, and Papa Bass touting around a long lost Princess the UES hasn't seen in almost six years now, but you know how it goes, time and tide wait for none'not that our Bass-hole seems to be to overjoyed at the not waiting part.

One wonder's just how he's going to react when he sees what the tide has washed in '

Did I happen to mention a certain Brazen Baizen is back in town?...

You know you love me.

XOXO

Gossip Girl

::Authors Note::

Okay for my non-Gossip Girl following reader's google Carter Baizen...let's just say he wasn't a very nice guy, so his off-spring...muhhaha...

Read and Review my lovelies, I update every 10 pages, 52-62 ...so that means target page 72!! 😆

Edited by Nmyra - 12 years ago

Res
yaaay you updated! :D
loved every single bit in it!
And glad to see you got a bit of arnav and khushi moment there too!
I agree with arnav damien deserved that little urm tap.
Now i want to see khushi and arnav making up haha
but what happened before? Im now curious
i'll google the new guy when im on lappy
loved it bubba!

Your samosa :DEdited by -Chinnu- - 12 years ago
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oops double postEdited by shiv-gauri4eva - 12 years ago
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oooh..You're killing me with the whole secret!! I NEED to know what happened in the past..lol.. I'm guessing Aasha had feelings for Damien and he broke her heart.. Dying to know what happens next
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it that was so cute arnav tapping damien and khushi angry at him want to know what damien did that aasha hates him reminds you of her dad and mom loved it thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Can't wait to read more!