1/27:WU (Angry Prince & MonAsh Bakwas!)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Suggestion: skip the episode and just Watch the UV scenes!

The episode begins with UV walking into his room with anger and pacing around. The servant comes with water but UV in his anger throws away the glass resulting in him hurting his hand. Unnati watches this silently (time for your punishment girl! ).

J in her room, waiting eagerly for Manyata who comes and tells her to confess whatever she has in her mind. J compliments Manyata on her good choice and taunts her about the jacket. Manyata starts with her Akash is the best chant and tells J that soon Akash got promoted four times in one year and one day he will rich enough to become the mall owner (only if he marries you M!😡). J laughs at her and tells how ignorant she is to not see that Akash is only after her money (I am with you on this J😉).

Manyata is upset hearing J's words about Akash and decides to call Akash who is with his boss. He first ignores the call and then later answers it. Manyata starts yelling at her about him not even answering her phone while she is the only one doing things for him and starts telling him about all she does for him (seriously? How old are you again M?). Akash tries to pacify her while the boss smiles on hearing the one sided conversation. Manyata starts telling about shajahan making a taj mahal for mumtaz and orders Akash to do something for her or else she won't speak to him.

Unnati tries to tend to UV's wound but he shrugs her off and stalks out of the room in anger leaving Unnati worrying for him. Manyata calls Unnati and asks her why she hasn't reached to the mahal yet and then starts telling her about how she messed it up with Akash getting influenced by J words. Manyata is upset when Unnati tells her that she will call her in few minutes. UV comes into the room and takes the phone away from Unnati and Manyata continues on speaking saying to teach UV a lesson if he troubles you. UV disconnects the phone and turns to his sister and tells her that she is slowly turning into Moniya. Unnati says you are addressing me as *aap* means that he is very angry and asks him who has hurt him. UV says he is Jaighad's Prince Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh and no one has been born yet that can anger him (OMG! I love this angry Prince! 😍).

Akash has come into the mahal in disguise of a chef (finally realized his role in Manyata's life 😆). Moniya sneaks Akash into her room and starts with his sweet words (we are yet again tortured with another song sequence🤢). They both stare into each others eyes and hug. Moniya then questions him on how he will get out of the mahal without anyone seeing him (very easy for him because he looks like a servant😆). Akash hides in the bathroom hearing the knock. Komal enters and questions Manyata if anyone was here and then tells her to get ready and come to dinner. Akash comes out and Moniya tells him to go quickly as she has to get ready. They hear footsteps approaching the room and Akash quickly hides under the bed.

J enters the room and tells Manyata to go out as she has to change. Akash tickles Moniya's feet making her giggle while she is telling J to go out and change (is it me or all MonAsh seems look so forced? Maybe the actors also have given up on MonAsh🤣). J finally realizes Akash's presence seeing his hand peeking out from under the bed. Manyata hands J the dress and pushes her out of the room. MonAsh share a laughter and then think on how to get him out of the room as she has to change. Akash laughs and says she now has to change in front him (how sick Akash! You don't even know how to make it sound teasing🤢!)

UV in Unnati rooms and sees the message from Manyata asking Unnati's help in getting Akash out of the mahal. UV talks to himself saying she will surely get help.

Moniya in her room with all her dresses out on bed and asks Akash which one should she pick. Akash picks a green duppata and puts it on her head. Another eye lock scene between the two.

UV comes to the mahal (gosh, I am loving his angry serious stance). He changes his expression (we all are finally granted his smile) as he seeks Dadisahab's blessing. J greets UV, Unnati comes in and tells them that she will go get Manyata but UV stops her and says he and J will go get Manyata leaving Unnati starting after them in confusion.

Moniya comes out all dressed (not really the same old clothes but this time she is wearing a pretty orangish top 😉) she has her hair down. Another eye lock between MonAsh. Akash tells her that he can't wait any longer; he will soon come and ask for her hand. Moniya tells him she needs time, she only now got to bond with her mother and besides she wants the family's consent for their relationship (you won't be getting it😡). ANOTHER eye lock between the two 🤢.

J asks UV how he learned the truth. UV says he should have known that she would be responsible for everything that has happened. J says *haan nai tho* (seems like J is also transforming into Moniya... Soon we will see the whole family acting and talking like Moniya while Moniya changes into Manyata 🤣). J tells him that she wanted to give him a solid proof hence all this. UV thanks her but J says just thank you won't be enough he will have to give her the same attention he use to give her before Manyata barged into their life. UV tells her to let go of those days as it's not possible to repeat them.

Manyata comes out of her room and seeing UV and J together tells them to continue their talks she will go see Unnati. UV stops her, calls her wify and tells her that he plans on spending the whole evening with her. Both come to the dinner hall and Vijay is surprised and comment on how Manyata is finally wearing human clothes. Unnati invites Manyata to sit with her but UV says she will sit with him. Manyata asks Unnati about the text message.

Manyata tries to hint at Unnati to go to her room. UV tells everyone that Manyata has a surprise for him in her room hence wants Unnati to help her with the surprise. The family wants to see the gift she has got for UV. Akash in the room hears the approaching footsteps.

Precap:

Akash is trying to hide himself. UV and Manyata walk into the room and Manyata looks on shocked.  

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
maybe still hope for uday and manyata

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

THANK YOU SARAH!!!!

Now, I can't wait for monday.
Please Telly gods give UV some JUSTICE!😡
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gud nt watching again 😆😆😆😆😆😆
Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hated Monash scenes today especially when he was tickling her feet.🤢 ewww it was sooo cheap. I wish he gets caught but he's gonna run out of window or something. I just hate him😡. I only watched today's epi because of Udayveer. He was looking sooo hott in black suit.☺️

Thank you for the written upadate.😊
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Akash has come into the mahal in disguise of a chef (finally realized his role in Manyata's life 😆
i am laughing reading this omg...thanx

is it me or all MonAsh seems look so forced? Maybe the actors also have given up on MonAsh🤣
🤣i love ure coments sarah...omg...

how sick Akash! You don't even know how to make it sound teasing🤢!) 🤢

seems like J is also transforming into Moniya... Soon we will see the whole family acting and talking like Moniya while Moniya changes into Manyata 🤣

HAN NAHIN TO omg i didn't watch..now not watching it...
thanx...
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.. so i guess i am not going to watch today's episode just bc of so many monash scenes.. yuck 🤢
i hope akash gets caught red handed and is beaten and then fired from job.. (sorry for hating on you bc u guys are so annoyingly childish)😡
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pakao episode.

Loved it though, when Uday says I'm Jaigar's Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh <3
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...i think akash has ran off...but now uday won't trust manyata and he will play his game now...J won this round
and now she is happy thinking maybe this way uday will love and be with her...she does not that uday loves manyata and he is one angry lion...
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
monsha super bakwaas  yuck yuck🤢