Users

Frequent Posters

doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

hmm
its different!
i'm loving it!πŸ˜‰
hate hate relation between our beloved maneet!
that would be interesting!
continue soon
will be waiting

GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice start 
continue soon
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sound interesting. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
waiting for it to startπŸ˜›
hmmmvery interesting...
cont.soon..
-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting concept dear!! Love it!! Add me in!
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sound interesting...
continue soon
allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations graphics
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...
awww maneet married..
hmm interesting,...
plzz continue soon
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aweee awsomeee

😍😍😍

waiting for story to start!!!

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

hello guys,,, there is time for teh update so i thought to tease u a little so here is a little teaser... i'll update soon...

Teaser of

Kaisi Kashish Hain Yeh

geet enter his office only to see a skinny girl who was wearing short mini skirt,, that doesn't seems like covering her properly,, sitting on maan's lap,, and his hand was over on her thighs,, caressing it and licking her neck,, the girl was giggling and he bite her neck, she moan his name..

a loud knock make the girl jump from his lap,, she looks at a fuming geet, automatically fear spreads in her eyes,, but maan only smirks at her,, he felt an unknown satisfaction to see geet like that,, the girl sees maan's face and get the courage and she sat on his lap,, geet looks at him frustratingly... she was going back when felt his hand on her waist... 

maan: ohh so mrs khurana is getting jealous? his smile vanished the next moment when geet puts her hand around his neck and smiled cunningly...

geet: mr khurana seems like u have so many doubt and over confident in urself... huh, me and jealous? she looked at the girl over his shoulder... and that to from her,, common give me a break maan,, he frowns at her,, and i didn't knew ur taste is like that,, she made a yacckkk face,, maan pinned her to the wall holding her waist...

maan: what do u mean? he came dangerously close to her lips... u were jealous geet admit that,, ur face say that,, she closed the gap between them in a smooch,, she kissed him vigorously,, and bite his lips...the sucks it,, making maan groaned for her... she parted from him when he doesn't wanted to,,, he gave her killing look,, and she only smirks...

geet looks at the girl who was shocked to hell to see the sight...

geet: maan do u still think i can be jealous with the so damn cold looking girl,,, the girl felt ashamed and insulted,, she looks at maan who was least bothered,, she stomped from there...  geet gave him a winning smile...

maan: if u were not jealous then why ur face was so angry and red he asked in a teasing voice,,

geet chuckle: maan, u r too obsessed with urself... dad was in the office and so was dadima,, if she sees u like that,, what has she think about u n me,, i was not worried about u,, it was for me,, u see i don't want to give her wrong impression about me,, she walked to him with sexy move,, and traces her finger on his lips,, so next time if u want to make out with someone, just take care of ur surrounding,, ok? she was moving from him with a smile when he grabbed her hand and pinned her to himself,,, and then pushed her to the wall, pressing her with his body...

geet moaned: maan,,,, he continue giving wet kisses on her stomach...

how is it guys?😳😳

Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 years ago