Precap...concerned fr SwaRon :S

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well looking at the precap...all i can say as of now is that again on monday we will see sharon again taunting kria and swayam comes to rescue and replies back sharon. 

I dnt understand wht CV's are tryin to show...we just saw a few minute positive changes in Sharon...a more calm and composed sharon and we love her...and again as per precap we see sharon taunting kria regarding status. WTH are CV's trying to do with Sharon's character..y sharon again...this is so repetetive..they show her saying sorry to kria and now again back to sqaure one. Aise toh SwaRon will never happen.😕

With such minute changes in sharon and itne kam SwaRon scenes...i wonder how much time CV's will take to actually make sharon realize and bring swaron together as a couple..super disappointed with excessive length of SwaRon sad track. 

Well all i can hope is that this week we do get to see some substantial significant progress in SwaRon track and some SwaRon scenes...cz its unbearble to see dese two so far away from each other.

I am sure group studies at Nicole's house is gonna be fun cz we will see d3 girls jealous and probably this is the only time when we see unity among girls. I am happy to see swayam replying back to sharon and i just could not stop laughing when i saw that Nilesh is at Nicole's place hope wearing a suit. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Share your views ...what r u guys expecting looking at the precap??
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amu dii the precap's onthursays always make me kill myself... And this time was no exception... I mean hardly we got too see some positive changes in sharon... A more calm sharon... And i loving it... Loving to see these changes taking place in sharon... This week we got to see sharon talking calmly and cooly with kria...

But but but now everything back to square one... Feels like 8months journey back to episode1... I dunno y again again sharon is portrayed as a meany character... Please show us more of her good side... And don't even get me started about SwaRon track... I really dunno wat cv's are upto wid it...!!!

But this sharon being meany is becuming damn repetetive...! And as a loyal viewer of D3 m not liking it at al... I want to mean more of sharey friendship... Wat sharon feels...

And yeah nil wearing suit... Isnt he acting like swayam... Meri maa kehti hai me iss suit me hero dikhta hu...🤣 and yes jealousy is the only segment where i feel D3 girls are united...
Edited by manasie - 12 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreed amu di..!
i m super tired of watching dis...like KriYansh ka realisatn during dance fest ho gaya itne short tym me den y SwaRon is taking sooo much tym??😕😕
duniya ki saari complicatns SwaRon track me hi kyn??😕?i agree its different frm other bt still itni different ki all v get is disappointment always????😕
exactly v luving positive changes in sharon...n den again she becum diva..??
i m nt understanding wat cv's want to show us...sharon ka character is sooo complicated...!😕😕

yaaa hoping for few swaron scene in cuming week..!
n yaaa nilesh...hahahahaha suit...!!
mujhe RDX sir ki party k tym swayam bharat n amar ki convo yaad aa gau...mai sharon k samne suit pehen k jaunga to wo impress ho jayegi...mai suit me smart dikhta hun..!!😆 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by SwaRonforever - 12 years ago
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amu di...😒
abhi main kya bolu...😔
As always CV's are hell bent on portraying Sharon in a bad light...😒

I was soo soo happy with the changes shown in Sharon's character in the past 2 or 3 episodes...I thought ki chalo finally Sharon is changing, and its only a matter of time before she accepts her feelings for Swayam and they get together...

But nahi...BANG comes the precap and all my delight goes down the drain...🥺

Phir se, bitter Sharon and uske upar Swayam answering her... showing all signs of yet ANOTHER rift between these two...💔

Aur kitna ladwaaoge inko CV's?? Aur kitne dino tak we should bear to see the multiple-personality waali Sharon?? Kab tak??😔
AmRiTa_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

agreed amu di..!

i m super tired of watching dis...like KriYansh ka realisatn during dance fest ho gaya itne short tym me den y SwaRon is taking sooo much tym??😕😕
duniya ki saari complicatns SwaRon track me hi kyn??😕?i agree its different frm other bt still itni different ki all v get is disappointment always????😕
exactly v luving positive changes in sharon...n den again she becum diva..??
i m nt understanding wat cv's want to show us...sharon ka character is sooo complicated...!😕😕

yaaa hoping for few swaron scene in cuming week..!
n yaaa nilesh...hahahahaha suit...!!
mujhe RDX sir ki party k tym swayam bharat n amar ki convo yaad aa gau...mai sharon k samne suit pehen k jaunga to wo impress ho jayegi...mai suit me smart dikhta hun..!!😆 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I agree poo SwaRon fans to matlab...ek baar dono RDX party main ek saath the and the uske baad all we gt was misunderstanding, denial, arguments...SwaCole, KriYam and ShaShi..pata nahin aur kya kya dekhna padega...

D3 will complete one year in april and still swaron are nt together...i just hope they show us swaron and specially sharon kyunki swayam toh ohir bhi KR ke saath dikhtaa hai but sharon, is always missing and she is the only one who needs to change fr swaron to happen..seriously disappointed. 

Nil in suit at Nicole's place ..its gonna be awsum and yea when swayam said "long term planning hai sharon ke saath shaadi ki" "mujhe aaj sharon ko impress karna hai..and meri maa kehti ki main suit main bada handsome dikhtaa hoon" I love funny swayam.😆
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: candybar

Amu di...😒

abhi main kya bolu...😔
As always CV's are hell bent on portraying Sharon in a bad light...😒

I was soo soo happy with the changes shown in Sharon's character in the past 2 or 3 episodes...I thought ki chalo finally Sharon is changing, and its only a matter of time before she accepts her feelings for Swayam and they get together...

But nahi...BANG comes the precap and all my delight goes down the drain...🥺

Phir se, bitter Sharon and uske upar Swayam answering her... showing all signs of yet ANOTHER rift between these two...💔

Aur kitna ladwaaoge inko CV's?? Aur kitne dino tak we should bear to see the multiple-personality waali Sharon?? Kab tak??😔

Thats the point na ..looks like CV's ke pass kuch bacha nahin hai aur dikhaane ko and they keep showing negative shades of Sharon and KriYam (Ewww) instead of focusing on giving us a new side of sharon...continuously.

I bet woh din door nahin jab some one in St Louis will sneeze and CV's will blame no one else but Sharon..I hope something good happens fr SwaRon and we see more of Sharon cz we rarely see her fr two misunderstand that too nt in every episode and she is the one who needs to be focused the most right now. 
-dark.horse- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

I agree poo SwaRon fans to matlab...ek baar dono RDX party main ek saath the and the uske baad all we gt was misunderstanding, denial, arguments...SwaCole, KriYam and ShaShi..pata nahin aur kya kya dekhna padega...

D3 will complete one year in april and still swaron are nt together...i just hope they show us swaron and specially sharon kyunki swayam toh ohir bhi KR ke saath dikhtaa hai but sharon, is always missing and she is the only one who needs to change fr swaron to happen..seriously disappointed. 

actually last tym RDX sir ki party...usk baad b dega hai humne saath bt hamesha fighting,ignoring hurting each other...n v cnt c dem like dis..!sadness all over..!
everytym v fans try to find sum ray of hopes bt CV's baarish kr dete hai n den all cloudy again...nooo ray of hopes..!
actually 1 year complete hine wala hai n story abhi b wahin hai...sumtyms 1 doubt arise in mind dat ever SwaRon gonna happen or nt????😕
AmRiTa_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

actually last tym RDX sir ki party...usk baad b dega hai humne saath bt hamesha fighting,ignoring hurting each other...n v cnt c dem like dis..!sadness all over..!

everytym v fans try to find sum ray of hopes bt CV's baarish kr dete hai n den all cloudy again...nooo ray of hopes..!
actually 1 year complete hine wala hai n story abhi b wahin hai...sumtyms 1 doubt arise in mind dat ever SwaRon gonna happen or nt????😕

I doubt the same poo cz if god forbid it does not...bbye d3 from my side 
-dark.horse- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

I doubt the same poo cz if god forbid it does not...bbye d3 from my side 

will say bbye bbyee together di..!
me too nt gonna watch obv,,,D3=SwaRon for me...n if dat nt gonna happen wats d meaning of watching D3..i cnt torture myself..!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Okay .. I dont seee the story going anywhere at the rate things are happening .. Kabhi stagnant eik hi jageh pe .. or worse , kabhi 10 kadams peeche chali jaana .. I am not concerned .. I am disappointed and I dunno .. matlab I dunno ITNA drag karte huya dekh kar SwaRon track .. meko lag raha hai ke mebbe they'll just .. I dunno .. aur upar se woh new entry .. I am just wayyy tooo freustrated ..