Can we NOT have Nuts drama?

--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
urghh!! Today out of 18mins they air, 10 mins was given to useless Sharma family drama and 4 mins to Nih. Can we not have this nonsense? I am hating Natasha at the moment. Who does she think she is?

Pls CV's concentrate on RaYa track which has tremendous potential. I would rather see emotional scenes between them than this Nuts ranting . 
Already we are emotionally drained seeing RaYa, to top it we get to see Natasha screaming at the top of her voice. I got exhausted after seeing the episode today simply because of Nuts. And eww why are they giving airtime to Nih and Mamaji? 

Pls make this cancer thing between RaYa only. None should know about it INCLUDING Nih and her idiot bro. 

Coming to RaYa, they were superb. Sakshi didn't have any dialogues today owing to her health condition, yet she was amazing. Get well soon! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SAKSHI tho always amazing.  As always i write in my posts she is world's favourite Tv actress and she is my Television industry's Madhuri...I am just fond of her and adore her like anything, every acting is superb no words to xplain at all...she deserves all the awards of TV industry whichever is the category not bothered as i became a huge fan of her after watching BALH especially...SHE just ROckszzz Edited by chak - 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ritigl

urghh!! Today out of 18mins they air, 10 mins was given to useless Sharma family drama and 4 mins to Nih. Can we not have this nonsense? I am hating Natasha at the moment. Who does she think she is?

Pls CV's concentrate on RaYa track which has tremendous potential. I would rather see emotional scenes between them than this Nuts ranting . 
Already we are emotionally drained seeing RaYa, to top it we get to see Natasha screaming at the top of her voice. I got exhausted after seeing the episode today simply because of Nuts. And eww why are they giving airtime to Nih and Mamaji? 

Pls make this cancer thing between RaYa only. None should know about it INCLUDING Nih and her idiot bro. 

Coming to RaYa, they were superb. Sakshi didn't have any dialogues today owing to her health condition, yet she was amazing. Get well soon! 

Ritigl

you stole the words from my mouth!!! I would have really liked more of RAYA and the track..
While I also wonder if Sakshi's voice issues could be the reason for it. If thts the case, I am fine.. But If not, there is no reason for us to take this garbage!!

naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved raya scene a lot.both raya was awesome.
neha445 thumbnail
SRSLY YAAR ðŸ˜¡ IDIDNT EVEN WATCH THAT PART AND PPPL IN THIS FORUM ARE CALLING IT GUIT ,IF SHE IS GUITY SE WILL NOT behave in a nonchalant manner and lie ,this is what is guit .
neha445 thumbnail
ya i was finding it borin with too much of nuts footage and  leess of raya focus ,today a thanda epi due to nuts gettin more focus ,cvs plz concentrate on raya ,if u show nuts ,solve issues not entagle them.
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
know she drives me nuts. no wonder they call her that. lol 
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritigl

Exactly... even with no voice. Sakshi would have done brilliant with any scene. They could have dedicated the episode to Ram and Priya and their emotions.

Nutz track is a timepass that they put in to fill the time slot... GRRR
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I feel it was due to sakshi's voice only.. Agree they could have shown scenes with sakshi's emotions, but shooting continuously would spoil her health even more. She had to take rest na.

Except yest, for the past 2 weeks we got RaYa only. So we can adjust to one episode of nuts crap yaar..

Hope Sakshi gets well soon. It was so sad to see her unable to talk in the Apsara Awards. Hope she gets back her voice soon..
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I wouldnt mind the Nuts scenes if they at least showed something Positive

Nuts is becoming a bigger biatch than before..and I know you cant use that terminology here but there is no other word that describes her