Epi 520: D-N Real Eternal Story(Thursday)

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely episode! So finally Dutta is about to know some more of his sisters' sins! Bravo! It is about time!

Interesting episode! Thanks BB & Writer jee! Looks like the story is moving fast enough now!
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Someone tell that Boy ...he should not be yelling spl on his pregnant wife ( no matter , what ) and on diwali ... as it is there is  enough noise pollution  and there is no need to add to it 

Btw I liked the first scene ..
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you PR ji 😊 for stepping in for BB. Wonderful episode, it  has opened doors for another skeleton to come out of Roop and Leela's closet.

-Ships
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
nice episode, love the way nakusha talks to her little one and dutta catches her trying to place the dia on the floor. She is hell of a lot more hormonal..she seems to get upset really quickly when she should know what hes like. But even that false anger of hers was cute.
Now what i dont get is (somebody please clear it up for me if you have an understanding.) If dutta has just found out about his sisters wrong doings then why is he storming around shouting for nakusha. Sounds like he is angry with her..and not them which doesn't make sense.. or is he just making a scene dutta styleπŸ˜†. Anyhow Ive always loved duttas dialogues when he gets angry..far too entertaining. just for the record here's the scene where dutta talks to nakusha the morning after Ganpat is labeled for the theft. Has to be one of my most liked  moments in the show:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfk610_laagi-tujhse-lagan-episode-206-part-1-3_shortfilms

looking forward to tomorrow.. thank you very much for the update.
jagruti
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
superb update!!!

but just like jag said..i dont understand y D is shouting at Naku...it does really sound like hes angry at her...just like the old times... >.<

cant wait til the next W-EPI {lol this soundz quite funny hehe]

THANK YOU

X
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem love tasha scene and baaji madhu scene and roops  leela conversation in precap why dutta shouting nakku
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice episode. it's Diwali today,everyone is celebrating the festival, lighting diyas. Abhi remembers Samiyan, where is she now? Leela has not changed compeletely, but Roops has. She was used by Kala & Leela. Why is Datta shouting at Naku? 

BB take proper rest😊
PR, thanks for the epi.πŸ‘
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@PR: Thanks for the update!
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
So is Dutta going to make the sisters apologize to Nakusha in front of everybody this time around?