rids89 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey people... i am really fond of this show.. and the Brij-pooja jodi is so cute.. Apart from that, the actor rahul singh is really doing a good job... Does anyone know what his age is? He seems quite old!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ditto...and If u find John Abraham old...u will find him old...bcs thy r da same age arage...about 37'ish...anwys...welcome😊..lemme warn u if u visit..this forum u will often see me making threads on three topics...1) Bridj 2) BRIdj 3) bRidj...so beware,...muhaahaaa😉

Anwysy i like Pooja too..i love their jodi :)
rids89 thumbnail
Thank you... One think is for sure i will be visiting your posts...Now that they on BRIDJ.. 😃 He awsome.. And Yes indeed pooja and Bridj.. they make a very cute jodi..! 😊
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww I wanna see how Brij confesses his love for Pooja ! That's going to be Epic ! Rahul is a fine actor ! 😊
rids89 thumbnail
@raghavlover : yes yes indeed.. 😊
sangini.mitr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am in absolute love with the actor playing brij.He is handsome in a very rugged manly sort of way.He is so perfect in his role.I watch this show only because of him.I just hope that we get to see more of him

Originally posted by: sangini.mitr

I am in absolute love with the actor playing brij.He is handsome in a very rugged manly sort of way.He is so perfect in his role.I watch this show only because of him.I just hope that we get to see more of him

agree wid each and evry word😊
Rahul is my favourit actor.but kamna also act very well. I think they are complementry for each other. Both looks nice as brij pooja
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i have a request to all of brija fan to pleaseee... watch 8th jan epi of sapno ke bhanwar mein esp those who didnt watch this show from beginning after watching this scene  i fall in love with brija jodi.
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rahul Singh shd be about 40 (plus minus 1). He passed school in 1990 (an alumni of. Mayo college Ajmer). He was my cousin's 3 year senior. So...calculate guys. 18 in 1990, so that makes him 39- 40 in 2012. And he shares his year of birth with Rahul Gandhi.  What a hunk at 40 😍. And that's how it is with men...Unlike the women...they get hotter as they age. Look at George Clooney😉

And BRIJA is the ideal mills and boon pair...and I love the Jodi as much as I love Rahul Singh.❤️
Edited by Rons - 12 years ago