Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HI all , i have been  a silent reader for a long time .
this is my very first attempt to write something,
so plz bear me n guide me when i need .😳

This story is based on abhaya ,but also on Aditya ametzs son .Their separation n reunion.
charecter sketch will be in next post.
plz press the like button if u like it.
n suggestions r wellcome 
Edited by Venesa44 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice concept 😊 PM me when u update.
Venesa44 thumbnail
SS -  MYSTIC LOVE

Character sketch.

Abhayendra/Aryan chase/Aron chase :- A hybrid, half  Wiccan and  half vampire  .A handsome male of 25 years of age. A flirt by nature but kind at heart. Came in to power at age 21 n still learning to control his powers . Cant resist human blood. Has a rare ability to read blood of any individual (human or supernatural). His Only family is his aunt Natasha .Lives in Sidney Australia . Works as an event manager, has built an high reputation in this field  .

Dr.Rayan chase:- a vampire of 300 years old .Found his mate in Anika Khanna. Possess power of healing human as well as supernaturals by a mere touch. A kind hearted person,works as a bridge between various  supernatural clans.

Anika Khanna/Chase:- A 200 year old witch. Only daughter    of a very powerful  Wiccan  family.Fell in  love with Rayan  and for that left his family n clan behind . Had a gift of sensing ppls true nature.

Natasha chase:- Rayan's adopted sister . A human spoilt brat.  Was a drug addict n near death when Rayan found her. He cured her n adopted her. Now she works in a rehab Center ,knows truth abt Rayan n Anika .Loves her nephew Aryan a lot.

Maithily pandher/Pia jaiswal :- A lovely person of 23 with a special gift of telekinetic ability . An architect ,runes her firm in London . An orphan , Kabir n Misha's family. Considerably wealthy , found of antic jewellery also  fashion icon in high society.  Unaware of her past.

Kabir and Misha Thakur:- Pia's guardians and vampires . Highly respected family in vampire clan

Samuel conner and kira fox:-  Aron's business partners and best frnds.Sam is a half vamp like aryan n his soul brother ,likes kira but afraid to accept the fact  , kira is a human n in secretly love with sam , but due to ego denies her love .  Both share love hate relationship.

Index

Chapter two:-

chapter three:-

new character sketch

Chapter four:-

Chapter five:-

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOWWW... What an SS:-):-) JUS MINDBLOWING:-). Please PM me when u update dear:-) 🤗 🤗
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great so far
my name is Alicia pm me when u update the story
Venesa44 thumbnail
Thanks for liking the concept,
I'm a gr8 fan of underworld franchise n srk n indi johns .
In my story some incidents may be same as others ffs n many movies😳 
So don't fenko sada annda n tamatar on me 😆

Will update in afternoon ,
Wish u all Happy Republic Day 🤗

anukrati19 thumbnail
wow😃 sounds really intresting😉
amazing ss 😃😊love the concept🤗. 
superb dear👏👏 
pls😳 pm me when u updated😃
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sounds interesting...plz pm me when u update...😊
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept please pm me u update
Venesa44 thumbnail
Chapter one 

Aron help me over here plz said Natasha. "For the last time ant it's aryan with extra A and one Y " said aryan in an annoyed voice. Natasha smiled ,she loved to tease aryan very much. His name has always been  a touchy point for him. He loved his name ,but half of  his frnds and clients preferred name Aron instead Aryan. At first he used to correct their mistake ,but over the years he gave up . But he didn't expected that his own ant will use his name  to annoy him each day. With fake anger he rose and went towards hall to see why his ant wanted him. On reaching at hall he stood still with shock ,the site before him was no less then a war zone  . Children were running here n there , all accessories were scattered on ground , decorations were ruined , curtains were torn . It was a chaos all around. He quickly began to calculate the damage, after every passing minute his temper was rising . Finally he shouted "STOP, ALL OF U " every one stopped.  Calming down a bit he said " Clean everything now Or no party tonight! "  he came outside near pool to assess further damage, the site was devastating, entire pool was covered with floating ribbons n foam,water was multi coloured .he thought " how will I manage this party, I should never have listened to Kira ,Now what will ppl think .Aryan Chase ,the Organiser of mega  events can't even manage simple birthday party of an 8 year old!" he gave orders to cleanup the mess .Someone call Sam and Kira plz . Before he could say any thing else, he sensed some one behind,without giving him time to react  Sam pushed him in pool n grinned " Ha, i won d bet " Kira laughed n exclaimed " what yar! Aron what kind of vamp r u ,cant even react early  . U made me lose my bet,i had faith in u. Now  come out of the pool  we have a party to organise" Grinning Aron came out of the pool,all wet he was looking like a hot male model.water was  dripping from his hair. His white shirt was showing his perfect abs.
"Wow u look hot Aron ,sad i m your ant ,if i was any other woman i would have flattened by you. Like all moms present here."  said Natasha laughing . Ant  plz stop now ! We have tons of work to do n u r not helping Aron said blushing . Finally they passed through the day, all  went well. "Thanks for helping ant" said Aron with relief. Natasha gazes him and felt happy to see him smiling after a long time. 

After Aron and Sam left to hunt Natasha  called Kira n started to chat with  her. Thanks for this kira ,i've seen Aron smile after a long time. He needs this, i'm happy u both came in his life, he needs good frnds like u n samy. No need to thank me Nats , u r his ant but we r of all most same age, n u r my best frnd, too. Well going to sleep now , we'll meet tomorrow,by Nats.

At the bar Aryan and Sam found suitable women to satisfy their thirst.As half breeds they were non venomous and  didn't need much blood to satisfy their thirst and they also possessed good control over their thirst.  After feeding Sam  erased their memory n left them at their respected homes. Hey Aron ,did u sensed that. It's Aryan n what r u talking abt. No ones here ,come lets go home we got work to do tomorrow.

At some distance Mahesh was watching them. " u were right , it's him, i can sense his spirit, he looks exactly same . But i want to dig deeper ,we have to be very care full ,this time we wont fail" saiying this he cut the phone n left for hotel.

Precape - U know abt my dreems mish asked pia , if u do u have to tell me. It's my right to know . If u don't want to shar i have my own ways .