desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys!πŸ˜ƒ

Just watched the epi and OMG the last part was too funny!! But ofcourse missed my ASR hotwa in the last bits!! Babua toh dissapearwa he huigawa!

But anyway while everyone is deciding what letter to put with the mehndi on Khushi and they go from S to P to D or whatever i think in the end from all the messing up maybe the letter on her hand will end up looking like an A☺️!!! A for our hottie Arnav!!

Also btw can saying just a simple Hi get any hotter!! Gosh the way Arnav said hi to Khushi when she came to the house i was gonna faint!His voice😍

The whole putting on mehndi part of the function was done. When everyone saw NK there they all got up and started to laugh and scold him for entering the ladies function. Then Akash came down to help him escape for a beating from the ladies.

Khushi looked around to see if Arnav was anywhere, if Akash and NK were in the house he should be around too right?

Anjali: Tum dono se achay toh humare chote hai, look he went to the office today and is following the rules by not coming to the girl's function.

Khushi heaved a sigh of relief and remembered how she had saw him walk out of the house herself.

Khushi: Oh haan hum bhi kitne bhuddu hain, humaray samne he toh woh bahar gaye.

Then all the girls start to sing mehndi songs and play the dhol.

Khushi is about to clap her hands when she realizes she had mahndi on and it's still not fully dry.

She looks down at her mehndi and sees the letter A in the middle.

Khushi: Hai Devi mayya, yeh A kab aur kaisay ban gaya? She saw that the D that had been written had become smudged a bit and as a result became an A.

Khushi realized that she had to go and wash this off immediately.

A se toh Arnavji.?..Her heart started to beat really fast and she decided that if she washed her hands quickly she would get it off.

She ran over to the guest room to wash her hands in the bathroom.

She entered the room and left the door open behind her.

Meanwhile Arnav was making his way back into the house as he had left a file in the guest room where he had slept last night.

Khushi was in the bathroom, trying to wipe away the area of mehndi  with and around the letter A. However, as she rubbed away the mehndi the color just got darker and the A on her palm was clearly evident in a shade of red.

Khushi: Hai Devi Mayya yeh kya hogaya? Ab hum kya karenagay? I will need to hide this hand from everyone what if someone sees?

Arnav was just getting the file when he heard some rustling in the bathroom

He walked over and Khuhsi walked out the same time and bumped into him.

Arnav: Tum yahan?

Khushi: Aap yahan? Matlab aap agaye? Kahan the...she stopped mid sentence.

Arnav: Acha..so you noticed that i wasn't around huh? Arnav said smirking and walking up to her...Mujhe miss kar rahi thi kya..

Khushi: Miss...nahi..hum kyun karengay..i just told you na aapke hone ya na hone se humein farakh nahi padtha.

Arnav: Oh really. Arnav saw that Khushi was putting one of her hands with mehndi on in a fist,

He held her hand in his and said..Khushi tumhari mehndi karab hojayegi..

Khushi: Nahi..leave my hadn Khushi said hesitantly fearing he would see it.

Arnav saw her resistance and decided he had to see what she was hiding..

He opened her fist and saw the letter A in the middle.

Arnav: Acha A...itna miss kar rahi thi mujhe ke A for Arnav lik walia hmm? he asked moving in closer to her face and her heart beating faster.

Khushi: Nahi..nahi..yeh yeh A Arnav ke liye nahi

Arnav: toh phir? he asked curious.

Khushi: A..A for Anjali she said quickly and ran away from the room

Arnav laughed: A for Anjali..this girl is unbelievable.

Khushi made her way back to the hall where the ladies were sitting and sat next to Anjali..

Anjali: Aray Khushi ji you washed away your mehdni, let me see..aray wah kya rang charah hai lagtha hai aapko bohut hi pyar karne wala pati milega...Khushi blushed and closed her eyes.

And when she did all the saw was Arnav's face! Hai Devi Mayya!πŸ˜‰

Ok so this post soo wasn't supposed to be an OS but oh well!!!πŸ˜†

Like/Comment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
An impromptu OS!! πŸ˜† Loved it! β€οΈ
BSFan1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow... amazin. very romantic.
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet!
S, P, D what do they stand for?
BTW, I think accidental A in the mehendi is quite possible in the actual ongoing track...Edited by RuchaMulay - 12 years ago
Tikal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i sooo don't want them to write S 🀒 because...well everybody knows πŸ˜”

i know that S is for Sanaka devi but stil...
Edited by Tikal - 12 years ago
spoorthi thumbnail
wow it was just awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ
i loved it
-Crystal-Clear- thumbnail
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it !! 😊
MsMystic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey... NICE ONE!!!!... 

❀️ 'A'  β€οΈ

and a special mention abt Arnav's "Hi!!"... tht was sooo cute... so unlike him...πŸ˜‰
-carpediem- thumbnail
cute os..i liked 'A for Anjali' πŸ˜†
desigirl_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuchaMulay

Sweet!

S, P, D what do they stand for?
BTW, I think accidental A in the mehendi is quite possible in the actual ongoing track...

thanks for liking! 

'S' is sanika devi, 'P' is parmeshawari..what Buaji said and 'D' is the desi girl that NK suggestedπŸ˜†..and i really hope the A happens somehow maybe the girl gets confused between Payal and Khushi's hand and writes A as in Akash on Khushi's hand..that was my other thought!