Bheed mein bhi tanha tere bina!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
'Jab jiska intezar hota  hai.. tab woh nahi ata hai.. 
                                          to bheed mein bhi akelapan mehsus hota hai'

πŸ€— Aww my januable Nidhi... what an amazing pearl of wisdom it is.. πŸ€—

As Nidhi pranced and danced around the room ...rejoicing in the hopes of spending an entire day with her Hubby... she noticed Anjies sulking  face..! 😲 On prodding she got to know that... Anjies WOH din get leave ...(reason .. coz Nidhis WOH had rejected his leave as he aka Ashu wanted to b with Nidhi!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) ! She tried to cheer Anjie up.. and Anjie finally smiled while acknowledging that love makes life live.. and Nidhi was full of LIFE!

However on the next day as expected... a cheery Ashu was met by a sick looking Mallu who even ended up passing out amidst a conversation regarding how Ashu was going to b out n about town for an entire DAY...!  A concerned Ashu asked Mallu if she was ok.. n then decided to cancel his program to keep a watch on Mallu!  

When the sad news reached Wifey... she was dejected.. disappointed and depressed and decided not to go to the picnic.. while on the other side Hubby granted Ranga his leave .. n ended up making Ranga and Anjie supah happy! πŸ₯³  

At the picnic... as Anjie tried to test Rangas intentions.. thanks to Rohan she observed his reactions to the other LADKIYAN in the crowd n seeing Ranga unaffected.. rejoiced..  but alas... πŸ˜† when all was going well.. something had to go wrong n it did as a DHAK DHAK girl came running n hugged Ranga like MAD πŸ˜† making Anjie fume.. Rohan gloom.. n Ranga doom!πŸ˜†!   Once back from the picnic... Armu filled Ashu on the details ... n the news of Nidhis absence making Ashu feel sad ...!! Ashu rued that he has to apologise (Sach mein pyaar karne ka matlab. .har roz sorry kehna hota hai πŸ˜†) but Armu told him that he has to DO much more.. to manaofy ROOTHI priya.. erm Wifey! πŸ˜³

Pronto Ashu called up Wifey.. n asked her out on a DATE for the NEXT DAY.. n when.. a happy Wifey asked ...What they wuld do for the wHOLE day? πŸ˜ˆ Hubby replied... he will find out something for sure.. β˜ΊοΈ  (Hai.. seems.. indian tv mite have a new mehmaan soon enouf...if the date is Fruitful enouf πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

The lowest point of the epi... was ofcourse.. courtsey Mallu ..who .. secretly rejoiced at Armu's news that... going to the PICNIC (where Nidhi was coming) wasnt anything important or emergent. for Ashu... whereas... Mallu n her health was a matter of sheer EMERGENCY! πŸ˜‘

Precap --- Sultry Sue back to cheering Mallu for staking a claim on Ashu .. n Mallu self thot that.. it was time for stepping up the game and that she will make Ashu belong to her πŸ˜²

Okie epi... nothing much impressive or fun... ! Watch it.. for watching sake! πŸ˜³

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the udpateπŸ˜ƒ...Good I missed it
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
I thought Armaan was one of the more sane folks out there, but everynow and then, the CV's make us realise that Dr. A's company has addled his brains too πŸ˜›

Nidhi's dialogues the winner today, esp the akelapan dialogue and the part where she said ( somewhat sarcastically and disappointedly) that everything she wants Ashu to do, he may not be able to

Liked the miss you's mouthed too.

I think they need to do something more for Anji and Ranga than showing the latter as a compulsive flirt. At this rate, Ranga will have to take Anji to a place that has no women πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kavya.S thumbnail
thanks for the update dear...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Tanu...I think Mallika's last stand is coming...after this last attempt she won't have much left...so she'll put all her eggs in a basket for this one...and it'll work for some time...but then go POP in her face...
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Thank you, Tanu!!! 

Pyaar ke is chidiyaghar mein tarah tarah ka jalwa πŸ˜‰

Mile kisi ko sookhi roti, kisiko poori halwa πŸ˜†

Aur Humare gals Anji aur Nidhi ke saath kuch aisa hi hua..

First Anji was low and Nidhi was high πŸ˜›

Then Nidhi got the blues and Anji got her guy! πŸ˜‰ (well almost πŸ˜†)

Mallu as usual won 😑... isko champion declare karo, gold medal de do aur game se hatao yaar! Is there any way she can be disqualified? Perhaps for using steroids?? Iska drug test kiys kisine.. sure we'll find something suspicious in her blood.. HECK, I'm convinced her entire gene pool is suspicious! πŸ˜†

And anyway Ashuji ki mahaanta did not let him go for the picnic with his love when his "friend" is flashing her steroid-induced coma.. ! 

Haayla.. can we induce a coma into her?? πŸ˜‰Mallu can go in coma and Ashu can sit next to her bed all day'. coochie-cooing with Nidhi, holding her hand..  and wouldn't it be great if Mallu could hear everything they're saying!! WOW!! πŸ‘

CVs aap please ye padhen aur apna next track likhein!! 

Par Ashuji couldn't you have looked at least a tad disappointed at canceling? (Ranga was so so moody when he didn't get to go!) Arre bhai.. when you make a sacrifice of not being with the woman you love'at least let it look like its hurting you!! πŸ˜‘

The picnic saw another girl hitting on our pinch-hitter Ranga.. and Anji of course just wants to hit him.. with a bat! πŸ˜†

I loved the phone convo between AshNi today! Haayyeee!!! β€οΈ πŸ˜

The way he says maine tumhe disappoint kiya, meri kya sazaa hai.. and I must make it up to you...lets the spend the day together!!! And she saying its okay.. but the disappointment showing clearly and turning to excitement when he asks her out!!!! OMG!!!! Even the anticipation of them together is enough to start me drooling! πŸ˜

Kaisa jadoo AshNi tumne daara πŸ˜

Kho gaya nanha sa dil humaara!!! β€οΈ

Armaan was deliciously howlarious.. I'm running out of adjectives for this guy..🀣

I love the way he rags Ashu' Ashu looks totally spaced out! He doesn't know what hits him when Armaan starts'🀣

And the ominous way Mallu's face lights up when she learns Ashu cancelled being with Nidhi for her 😑.. and pre-cap with Sue feeding her her crap and Mallu getting all set to put up her devious POA!!! πŸ˜² 

Not gonna think about that now' will dream about the violin sequence..no one around.. AshNi in his house 😍..Uff!! 

There's something so passionate, so sexy about that instrument... Ashu playing only for his woman.. .. the sweet, dulcet, poignant, emotional tones filling the air and Nidhi watching him with love in her eyes..  the music reaching out and enveloping them both with its intensity and the intensity overwhelming them... the realization dawning on them.. and then suddenly the music stops... They look at each other...and..and...Need I say more?? πŸ˜‰

Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
sosoramy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks  for the udpate
Armaan told Mallu that Niddhi was there in the picnic, still Ashu did not join Mallu  feeling on top of the world
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

I thought Armaan was one of the more sane folks out there, but everynow and then, the CV's make us realise that Dr. A's company has addled his brains too πŸ˜›

Nidhi's dialogues the winner today, esp the akelapan dialogue and the part where she said ( somewhat sarcastically and disappointedly) that everything she wants Ashu to do, he may not be able to

Liked the miss you's mouthed too.

I think they need to do something more for Anji and Ranga than showing the latter as a compulsive flirt. At this rate, Ranga will have to take Anji to a place that has no women πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nidhi has been sarcastic.. a few times already..

--Ydays... 'Agar bura laga bhi to kya farak padta hai'  ":  Ashu ji.. SILENT
--Ydays... 'To aapko mujhse zyada.. Mallu ji ke baat pe bharosa hai' .. Ashu ji SILENT

--Todays... 'Soch rahi thi puchun kya emergency aa gai. .fir socha disturb nahi karna chahiye'.. Ashu ji SILENT
---Todays...'Akelapan'  and 'Jab jo kahungi.. aap kar ne ke liye man jaenge' ... Ashu ji SILENT

but thank god..today he reacted a bit more... n offered voluntarily to spend time... (PARTAYYY  πŸ˜†)
shamil thumbnail
thanks tanu
ashu is leading on this mallu.. making her feel special and all that. No use blaming that woman when the dumbo himself is doing everything to make her believe he  cares more for mallu than nidhi. This brain surgeon needs a surgery on his brain.

rofl at Hai.. seems.. indian tv mite have a new mehmaan soon enouf...if the date is Fruitful enouf πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)🀣

Armu4eva thumbnail
Lizzie..excellent... post.. πŸ‘

First Anji was low and Nidhi was high πŸ˜›

Then Nidhi got the blues and Anji got her guy! πŸ˜‰ (well almost πŸ˜†)

n so true.. the contrast of RanJi and AshNi r so awesome to watch!😳