SwaRon d perfectionist..! <3 <3

radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
gossshhh!!! aaj ka swaron scene was BEAUTIFUL lyk the perfect BG music... perfect emotionx... perfect xpressions,perfect love...perfect couple... 

luved it swayam caring for sharon...
sharon trying 2 make swayam admit ki he still cares for her... trying 2 make him jealous...

sharon finally dil ki baat <3 <3 

she accepted ki she is doing awl this coz she is hurt...!!! haieee n swayam BAAPRE gusse mai kinna cute lagta hai... *eeep swaron dreamland*

n that offically nobody part toh just broke my heart πŸ₯Ί
MAJNU <3 i miss him...

awesum job by TanHa <3 <3 <3 they rockkk *heart* 'em...

Edited by radzammy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Officially Nobody ... I dont understand .. after ALL that has happened .. after all that has passed between them .. they are nobodies for each other ?
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Radz😊

I agree Radhika 

Swayam gusse main cute lagta hai..but more than that tday's SwaRon scene said a lot about dere current mind phase.

Sharon who is trying her best to grab swayam attention, she is hurt... still not ready to admit that she is missing him cz she feels for him. Sharon was almost cryin when swayam said "Nothing to each other" and turned around. Sharon Sharon..OMG when will she let go off her ego...its killing me. 

Swayam what can I say abt him...he is so perfect..after all this he still holds a caring attitude for Sharon. Sharon's reaction and when she mentioned shivam says it all that she is full of guilt and misusing it as jealousy to know what swayam still feels for her. Swayam's silence is full of pain...the way he banged his hand on the locker...my heart cries for dese two.

SwaRon are so magical that each and every word and expression make u fall for them. The pain in dere eyes makes me cry. I cried and smiled during the SwaRon scene tday..cried fr Swayam and smiled cz again we saw a major change in Sharon for Swayam and this time she was vocal about same. 

SwaRon tied together but, running in opposite directions. 

Sneha and Shnatanu are simply perfect...expressions to die for.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
radzammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Officially Nobody ... I dont understand .. after ALL that has happened .. after all that has passed between them .. they are nobodies for each other ?

sacchi di 

Swayam ---> "Hum dono kabhi eik doosray ke liye kuch thei hi nahin"

wth ...this is sad... 

wen will tey realise ki wo log ek dusre k kuch nahi...wo log toh ek dusre k bina kuch nahi... <3 <3
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That line  really was heartbreaking...πŸ˜”
SwaRon have been through many a storms and anyone would've thought that this would've only made them look into each other's hearts...
but no...they feel they're nobodies to each other when they actually mean the world to each other...πŸ˜’
Don't know how many more hurdles these two have to face and how long we'll have to wait for SwaRon to become a permanence...
*sniff*😭
doc42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesum job my TanHa <3 <3 <3 they rockkk *heart* 'em...

Who doesn't girl .. We love them so much .. =D
And yeah these two are so perfect, i just loved aaj ka whole conversation, specially when she said Congratulate nahin karo ge .. Kia acting, kia expressions .. and ShanTANNU, aisa lagne laga jaise he is sach main in pain or something but yeah i guess its high time now, kitna aur pain, rejection, competition .. bohat hua . They should be together now .. we have had enough, specially people who want to see them together .. I hope this phase ends very soon now . :)
Edited by doc42 - 12 years ago
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SERIOUSLY !!!!  that broke me man ... it was very disheartening .. after SOOO much .. all they are .. is "NOBODIES" !? :'(((((((((((((((((( 
But yeah loved that part jaha sharon consious hoke kehtii hai .. "kya kehna chahte ho .. ki mera dil tuta hai?isiliye main shivam ke sath hun!?" i was like YES!! FINALLY.. and suddenly .. swayam's reaction changed..!!! ^__^ <3333333 *SIGH*..
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aj Sharon ne kitna cutely apni dil ki baat kahe dali...bt Majnu uska dil ki baat samaj hi nhi...πŸ˜”
doc42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Well, that was just a taunt and nothing else . he knows he can't afford to hurt himself again and then he also does not expect Sharon to come forward and do something in order to be with him .. but i hope unexpected hi kuch hojaye .. 
radzammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: candybar

That line  really was heartbreaking...πŸ˜”

SwaRon have been through many a storms and anyone would've thought that this would've only made them look into each other's hearts...
but no...they feel they're nobodies to each other when they actually mean the world to each other...πŸ˜’
Don't know how many more hurdles these two have to face and how long we'll have to wait for SwaRon to become a permanence...
*sniff*😭

di aag mai hi jalkar sona khara hota hai... :P 

em sure these thngs will make their bond evn mor stronger...  <3 <3 

but the sad prt is ki still tey feel ki tey r noboby 2 each other... :( :( hope evrythng will b fyn vry soon... <3 <3