Rohit Roy (Old Abhay)

mitalip thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

do u guys remember for a while Abhay's character was changed due to some problems with ekta. Rohit Roy was replaced. He is married to Mansi in real life(the present kkusum). Here's a little interview I found on him.

Rohit Roy

My Birthday - 5 April

The first thing I do after getting up - scream at my wife….but only for the newspaper and my cup of tea!!!!!!

An honest confession - I am scared of anonymity

Favourite parlour - don't go to one..kya karein, I am not a metrosexual yet!

TV shows I watch- Friends, cricket's golden moments and Kkusum (with a gun to my head)

Sunday means-
work!!! Our profession is a lot tougher than people realize

My strengths - my ability to reinvent myself every time I get bored of my own face

My craziest fan - is a 78-year-old who calls herself my nani. She doesn't miss even repeats of my shows

I could die for - my daughter Kiara

Most important person in my life - my daughter…. Sorry, mom.. sorry, Mansi

I am scared of -
losing any of my family members…

Most embarrassing moment -
was when I was stopped at the gate of an award function, 'cos they didn't know who I was!

I miss -
my college buddies… my bachelor days… my carefree moments

The last thing I do before going to bed - kiss my daughter's forehead

The worst question the press has ever asked me - whether I was married to Niki Aneja, just after I got married to Mansi.

The funniest rumour I have heard about myself -
that I was having an affair with Nausheen while doing Kkusum, while in fact we were not even on speaking terms …. It's funny because now my wife is playing Kkusum!!!!!

I cook - amazing omelets and fried rice with leftover food

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail

OMG he's married to mansi but she isnt that gud lookin and he is well buff i think........n i think she looks older than him

but any ways he loves his wife

glamour_girl thumbnail

Thanks again Mitali!

samie thumbnail
yeah he is married 2 her but she was really pretty b4 she gave birth n is now losin wait which again is bringin back her beauty
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yep, she delievered a baby and got offered the role of kkusum i think. and yes, rohit roy is married to her.
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Mansi-Rohit does not really match!! mansi looks waaay older!😆😆