Just Accept your destiny Manyata:Its Uday

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode is a live example of what is written in Manyata's destiny and no matter how much she tries to change it ,she wont b able to do so ..

Manyata did everything possible to successfully host Akash's birthday party and she got success in it too with Akash reaching the venue and all guests wishing him happy birthday ,exactly the way Manyata wanted ...BUT BUT BUT ..What is the use ?? Despite doing all this she was not able to reach the birthday venue on time to welcome Akash πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ ;Akash dint even come to know that Manyata arranged it all ...So whats the use of wasting so much time then ?? πŸ˜†

Moral of the story is that Manyata is destined to be with Udayveer no matter how much she tries to change this fact and thats what exactly happened today when she was forced to attend the party with Uday😳 ;After making so many secret plans ,her destiny takes her with none other than Uday  in the end and here Manyata cant even say that Uday did some manipulations since poor Uday is not even aware of whats been happening behind his back πŸ˜† ; But even then destiny plans ManVeer's outing together while Akash is left all alone in his birthday party just how during Sankranti ,destiny planned ManVeer flying the kite together while Akash was flying it all alone πŸ˜† ;Even tomorrow Moniya might succeed to meet Akash in the end thanks to J and her car 😑 ,but this will not change the fact that Manyata first had to go out with Uday only and later came to meet Akash ,so in any case Uday always comes first in her life whether she likes it or not and then comes Akash just how it happened even on Sankranti day when she went to meet Akash later but first she had to fly the kite with Uday only and even today she had to first attend the party with Uday only before she could meet Akash   ..

So at every point in her life ,Moniya can very well see that destiny wants her with Uday 😳 ..All she has to do is sit and realise it or mayb Unnati can make this realise to Moniya that even after so much of planning ,she had to go out with Uday only 😳 .

I get a feeling the main purpose of showing this entire birthday fiasco was to somewhere give an indirect hint to the viewers that ManVeer r destined to b together while Monash jodi will only result in heartbreak irrespective of whatever Manyata or J or Unnati plans out because one can never change destiny 😊😳😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Unreserved

Uday and Manyata marriage got fixed when they didn't knew the meaning of that word. They got separated only to be put into each other path after 16 years by destiny. Be it their first meeting at beach or second at pub where destiny brought them face to face. No matter how much Manyata tries to go away from Uday her destiny joins her road with Uday. There is a bond that connects them with each other.

Uday is unpredictable. At one moment you think his anger will explode and next moment he is calm as if nothing happened. It will be interesting to see how he deals with this sar-par-eyes.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW Jyo!!awesome analysis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Whatever u pointed out feels so right...just like everything is put into place...😊...poor Manyata...all her planning was in vain...no matter how much she tries Uday is her destiny😳
Really liked how he told her abt the Mangalsutra and said " ki hum jald hi aapko wo bhi pehna denge"...haaye sho shweet😳...Manyata, on the otherhand was too busy thinking abt her laddoo to pay attention to what our prince was sayingπŸ˜†...
And yes...ofcourse UV always comes first in her life...she might not realize it bt Akash came in only a few weeks ago while her fiance(...ahem ahem) came into her life 16 yrs ago...*bachpan ka pyaar*πŸ˜‰

Edited by luvremix - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And just wen we r al down following a boring epi, jyoti's post enables us 2 c the positive side of things... tru very tru... M's destiny is with UV thts y despite wntin 2 host the perfect party 4 A, she wasnt completely successful in doing so... i guess he wil remember this party wen he's old as 1 tht was organised by M bt M herself failed 2 make it der..lol

overall m quite disappointed with the pace in which the story is moving. its too too slow... i rather watch the murari storyline than the current 1...atleast tht was fast n gripping...this 1 makes u wana die of boredom!
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no doubt they are bound by the destiny...

This birthday scene was surely planned to show that akash is always second in her life and she will realise it soon when she will start looking for the clues of uday's love
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like how your take on the episode was so positive. I definitely didn't see it in such a positive way. 
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today first time on this forum...I have been watching this serial from the begining... and always prefered to see Manyata with Udayveer than Akash... but she seems to be stuck on with akash jaap ... felt so good to come here ... the title itself was so satisfying ... love watching Manyata n uday ... whether they are being sarcastically sweet to each other or openly fighting ... just enjoy watching them...😳😊
nancy_zb94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post! I completely agree with you... Manyata's destiny is Uday, not Akash. It has always been Uday. She needs to accept that truth... Manyata has some duties. She is promised to Uday, whether she wants it or not. It is her future. Akash is just a hindrance in her life. Because the fact is that DS will never let her marry Akash. So why go after a relationship that is doomed to end.

But, I don't think Manyata will stop fighting her destiny...not now, I just hope she does not fight forever. As for Akash, why did he have to come back? His initial decision to be apart from Manyata was the right one. They may have many things in common, but they come from different worlds. Why can't he just move on without Manyata?

Sometimes I strongly feel Akash shouldn't be there. His character bores me (no offence to the actor). However, I console myself that he will be a key to lock Manyata and Uday together in future. Amen!

Edited by aditee_00 - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes truly saidπŸ‘Manyata knowingly or unknowingly always ends up with Uday.Destiny as you said is the main role player.Manyata may sucessfully reach Akash's party but the after party is one thing to watch out for because Jai obviously will not let UV miss out so much action😳.Also you said Unnati will make her realise her destiny I don't think that happening because she was too moved with Akash today,so there are least chances for that
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

And just wen we r al down following a boring epi, jyoti's post enables us 2 c the positive side of things... tru very tru... M's destiny is with UV thts y despite wntin 2 host the perfect party 4 A, she wasnt completely successful in doing so... i guess he wil remember this party wen he's old as 1 tht was organised by M bt M herself failed 2 make it der..lol

overall m quite disappointed with the pace in which the story is moving. its too too slow... i rather watch the murari storyline than the current 1...atleast tht was fast n gripping...this 1 makes u wana die of boredom!

I m disappointed with the pace too ..,I hope soon this birthday fiasco is over as this entire thing is getting dragged a bit too much now since last week and its serving no real purpose to the actual storyline either ...the only good thing which is coming out is that irrespective of so many secret plans ,in the end its ManVeer who go out together for a party since thats what destiny  has planned πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...apart from this there r no other positives to b honest