Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: blackb28

Beautiful Creation.

Thank yah sooo much 😊
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
                     ...Update...  

Sai Creation

Maaneet 

Mix

Salman Khan

Ri Creation

GurTi

ArHi

Creditz - Deviantart x :) 
Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Coming on to Res 2/3🤣
Waheyy I'm first AGAIN!! Lool not a suprise though with my stalking skills it's impossible not to be first🤣 ahaa everyone has a secret talent this is mine ;) 😎 loool I'm shocked at how after you update no one res's Lool it's like the RES place is waiting specially for me🤣
Eeeks coming on to the update :P

Sai marn wat have you done! :O ur siggies just keep getting bette and better every day =) awww that maaneet sig is just super adorable<3 :') the text is soo true, they are are a perfect family<3 miss maaneet soo much :(
Second sig is just fabulous👏 I luv the style and the new font you used on the sig👏 pic layout and colouring is amazing<3 beautiful work👏
oooft even though I'm not a huge fan of SK but that sig is just rocking!!😎 I luv the Browny effect and the text you used is fab!! style of it is super duper!! :D

Lesbooo🤗 haaaye watever words I say for you they'll always be less marn ur siggies are just ubber perfection<3 that gurti sig is beutzz<3 saved it as soon as I saw it😛 I luv the new font you used and the pinkish type colouring is gawjuss<33
Haaaye that dance of ArHi'z is just soo dreammy<3 I still can't get over it, everything was just oooft😍🤪 eeeks I luv the text you use even though you jack em of google but still ther awesome👍🏼 haaaye B/W effect on it is lovely =) it's frikking fantastic!!!

Update soon kothi even though I have to edit my other comment now🤣 and reply to this aswell pfft luv yhew sl*g mwaah<33 your the best!!
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
hehe was waiting 4 ur RES X i was like whrs my stalker gone 🤣
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Pod i saw ur edit will comment back kaii x loved it sooo maha long :) x 
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2