Users

Frequent Posters

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: heeyyy

Thank you for the Written Update.
To move the update to the top, PM one of the members from the Development Team:

One of the above members should be able to make the thread sticky for you. After the thread is made sticky you can either continue posting all the written updates on that one thread otherwise you will have to create a new topic each time and the Development team will have to be requested to keep on making each topic sticky.  

Take Care. 

Preeti 

I PM'ed gaurav_fan and he/ she said that they can create a sicky only for their own post and not for anyone else's post.
sagark thumbnail

Frankly speaking i didnt like the last part of yesterdays episode because i thought that again mathajis plan would again fail as each time it happens but it was not like that. i actually didnt want both the sisters to fight as they really had a lot of love for each other. But for some reason i cant understand when roli was telling simar the truth why couldnt simar believe her own sister and was taking up for the bhabis who have really put simar and roli in so much trouble in the past. Simar should infact think that roli has done so much for her that all her life even if she thanks her it would be less. Becoz of roli simar is with prem today and suddenly u forget all that in a second, if roli wanted she also could have reminded simar about what sacrifices she did for her as simar was reminding her what  all she forget to do during the day.

Pls cvs dont make fights now between tow sisters and if youll want to create fights then also create fights between uma and pari , youll always show that uma and pari bond with each other very well even though they have come from different houses.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: upra

I PM'ed gaurav_fan and he/ she said that they can create a sicky only for their own post and not for anyone else's post.

Maybe try another member. I am sure that at least one member from the development team should be able to make the post sticky as someone has previously done this for me.  

Take care.

Preeti 
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats what im talking about simarji aap to great ho lage raho after all yeh to aapka sasural hai jaise serial ki naam .stupid simar i cant believe she did this at least she can explain roli nice way also but she didn't.how she was crying at promo" mujhe bohut bura laga roli per tu kuch bhi bole ja rahi ho' madam simar woh keya bura bola?sahi to bola per u stupid issliye samjhe nehi aur nehi samjhegi.shameless women
shammaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasy_K

Thanks for the update...

I don't think Simar thinks Roli is careless per say... She's just a nagging older sister who wants to keep correcting her little sister. I'd love for Roli to put Simar in her place. She doesn't have to butt in into everything. Hated her thinking that the food was good cos of her tarka... She doesn't have to be goody goody ALL the time.

I really cant wait for the big fight! Sick of Simar..

agree with you. sick and tired of cvs projecting that 🤢simar  as heroin. say me simar ko aage. galati roli ki kyun, tarka simar kyn lagaye. are writer out of their mind. kyun zabardasti roli air siddhant ko screen space bhi cam milt hai air kyun prem simar ko hamesha superior dikhaya java hai... superiority performance main ton sara si bhi nahin hai. itna agar CVS ROSID ko back up karein toh SSK TV ka number one show ban jayee. par CVS busy gain khattara PREMAR gadi ko dhakka marne main jab unke pass ROSID naam ki ferrari hai... takleef hoti hai yeh dekhke ki TV ki sabse best jodi leek SSK wale hamara air unka premar😡 pe time waste car rate hain.
shammaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhanakkt

thats what im talking about simarji aap to great ho lage raho after all yeh to aapka sasural hai jaise serial ki naam .stupid simar i cant believe she did this at least she can explain roli nice way also but she didn't.how she was crying at promo" mujhe bohut bura laga roli per tu kuch bhi bole ja rahi ho' madam simar woh keya bura bola?sahi to bola per u stupid issliye samjhe nehi aur nehi samjhegi.shameless women

very well said👏. two solutions to save SSK. 
1.kill simar n prem and cvs can make their murti of these mahan characters in their own houses and not show their faces to us. you like them, you keep them instead of forcing them on us by making them mahan day by day which i c as an annoying attempt. 

2. make simar and prem negative which i have a doubt they can do a decent job there also with their MONOEXPRESSION faces.😡
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 shammaa ur sound like me today...im very upset today after watching today's episode i still cant believe simar talk to roli like that.oh how can i forget it after all show is about simar director about simar cvs about simar everything about simar so no wonder what good thing we expect from that greatest women in the world called"simar".if they put roli gray then byee byee 4ever ssk im not interesting to see that dump pair called premer sorry premer fan dont be hurt i apologies for that.how u dont like our rosid i dont like ur premer also but if they push us to  watch their prem simar over n over again then we r going to dislike them more thats the only thing happen.im not saying kill simar or make her gray im just saying give both couple equal screen space so that way premer fan will be happy also.cvs plz if u make simar gretest women even if she win all kind of award still dosent matter so plz listen to us plz.when u need to save ur show u use ur parallels lead and after that u push them side again?thats not fair if ur fav prem simar got that much quality then why u bring manish ?and why u make roli and sid as a couple ?we all know whats going on ur show so stop acting like that.