Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
VIKAAA!!!!!!
awesome start... 
so the first meeting of arshi is a BANG... 
sooo...is second one a hug ?!?!?!?! 
loved it dearie...
pls do pm me wen u update nah...pretty pls...!!!!
and guess wat...my name's SAM too !!! 

with luv
~~~~sam
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
awesome start...
loved it...
sorry for commenting late...
do continue soon
Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great start do continue this story Vika. You write it so well.

Take Care,

KF
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it Vika !! Aww Kushi gets special treatment ;) Anyways please continue !!! 
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Superb update πŸ‘ Thanx for the pm please continue soon 😊
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Great start vika.. i loved it!!!! :) plz continue soon!!!!
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful start...loved it...

if im not wrong u were in the LTL forum right...sorry if not so...pls do add me to your pm list...
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: magi11

wonderful start...loved it...

if im not wrong u were in the LTL forum right...sorry if not so...pls do add me to your pm list...

Hey thank you so much and no u r not wrong.. I was on the LTL forum.. in fact I still am.. I am currently writing a FF for LTL on Dutta and Naku.. called "Destined To Be Together" ..

vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Guys, wow I did not realize that I would get this many responses for this SS, to say the least I am overwhelmed. Thank you for loving this SS.. Yes it is indeed definitely different from the show and hope you guys will enjoy it! Thank you all for your wonderful, lovely comments and for pressing the like button. It is so good to read them and it makes me feel all giddy with happiness. 

Khushi dragged Payal alongside her to the back of the hall where Sam was. Payal as soon as entered the hall, took a quick glance around to see the place beautiful adorned.  Khushi finally slides into the back room pulling Payal along with her and sees Sam sitting on the counter with a glass of Chardonnay in her hand. She looks towards the entrance, sees her friends and smiles brightly. "What are you two doing here?" she asks them as she jumps of the counter, placing the drink on it and gives them an elated look.  Payal shakes her head as Khushi was still lost in her own thoughts of accidently bumping into Arnav Singh Raizada, worse than bumping was spilling all of the ice-cream over his suit. Payal pushes Khushi's shoulder to get her attention back, "Now will you tell us what happened at the elevator?" Sam looks from Payal to Khushi wondering what the heck is going, "Why? What happened at the elevator?" She asks them with curious eyes. Payal walks towards Sam, with both of her hand swaying in the air replies, "No idea, but something did happen." She turns back around to face Khushi, who had started to bite her lower lip out of nervousness. Sam turns to Payal and then back to Khushi, "She only does that when is nervous, biting her lip."  Tells Payal as she walks closer to Khushi and gently says, "Khushi sweetheart," as she says her name so tenderly, Khushi looks into Sam's eyes as Sam continues, "Stop biting your lip, it will bruise." After saying that, Khushi finally let go of her lip and sighed in a deep breath. Sam gently hugged her by the shoulder, led her towards the counter and asked, "Now do you want to tell us what happened?"

Khushi reaches the counter, hoists herself up to sit on it and looks at both of her friends with a tense look on her face. Payal and Sam look at her and wait patiently for her begin. Khushi with an uneasy tone begins to tell her tale of what transpired at the elevator earlier with her BANGING into the great Arnav Singh Raizada. Sam's mouth was left ajar as was Payal's as they could not believe their ears that Khushi had accidently banged herself to Arnav Singh Raizada and to top it off spilled the ice-cream all over his expensive suit.  Both of them close their mouths, mentally shake their minds as they had heard about how ruthless, and terrifying the man is. Sam starts to laugh hysterically as Khushi and Payal both look on with stumped reaction. Khushi starts think that her friend has definitely lost her mental balance and gone crazy. Here she just told her about her deadly encounter with a callous guy and she was laughing. "What gives Sam? Why are you laughing like a mad person?" Khushi asked her with a grumpy look. Sam finally subsides her laughter, places a hand over her chest to calm her beating heart down and answers in a friendly voice, "I am sorry it is just that when I heard that you banged into him I got this song stuck in my head, Chitty, Chitty, bang, bang."  Payal at that moment burst into laughter after she heard Sam and looked towards Khushi who was now ticked off at her friends for making fun of her. "It is not funny guys; I mean seriously the guy was scary as it comes with his non-emotional look." Khushi tells them with a dejected face. Both Payal and Sam stop laughing and give her an apologetic look. Sam walks towards the counter, picks her glass of wine to take a sip and asks, "Where is the ice-cream?" Khushi with utter shock gives her an outrageous look, "All on his suit and if you like you can lick it off from there." She snaps at her and looks away. Payal and Sam sense that she was still bothered about this incident, so Payal tells her, "Khushi relax, you yourself said that it was accident and it was not like you deliberately spilled it on him." Sam to nods her head in agreeing as Khushi looks at both of her friends and smiles at them. Khushi jumps down from the counter, hugs both of them and says, "Thanks, you guys are the best," she breaks the hug and looks at Sam with an apologetic face, "I am sorry for blowing up at you, I did not mean too." She brings both of her hands up and places them by her ears, "Forgive me." She says it with puppy dog eyes and sweet voice.  Sam starts to laugh at her friends puppy dog face and says, "Gosh girl I thought I had only one drama queen friend, but looks like I have got two."  All three of them start to laugh with Sam nodding her head, "You are forgiven sweetheart and about licking the ice-cream of Arnav Singh Raizada that is an image which is going to be forever plastered in my brain now."  She winks at both of them with amusement; while Khushi and Payal groan disgustedly at what Sam had said about licking ice-cream of Arnav Singh Raizada's chest, slapped her on the shoulder. It was getting late, so they decided to call it a night and head home.

Arnav strides into Shantivaan with his phone glued to his ears barking orders to the other person on the other end. Anjali sitting on couch alongside her husband Shyam and Nani looks at her brother with fuming rage in his voice and face. He ends the call and looks towards the three set of eyes staring at him, "What?" They all shake their heads as to say nothing. He rolls his eyes, at makes his way towards the staircase leading up towards his room, when Anjali notices stain on his suit. "Chote wait." Anjali halts his steps as she rises up from the couch and walks towards her brother with a worry look on her face. "What happened to your suit? Why is it dirty?" She asks her brother with concern as she points at the suit with her finger. Arnav looks down at his suit which had remnants of the spilled ice-cream. He raises his head, looks back at his sister and with a miffed voice answers, "Ice-cream disaster by a clumsy, stupid and petite person." Anjali confused by his answer wanted to probe more, but before she could ask he strode away hastily on the stairs. She looks at his receding backside and shakes her head. She had no idea what he meant by that explanation, but knowing her brother someone must have gotten an immense verbal wrath from him for this incident. God help that person she prays.

Arnav walks into his room, bangs his door shut and begins to un-button his jacket as he has a flashback of the incident earlier with the girl from the elevator. He threw the jacket over on the nearby lounge chair, then began to un-button his waist coat and removed that, but was still lost in his thoughts about the girl, she who had big, almond shaped honey brown eyes. He took of the waist coat, threw on the same pile as his jacket and began to un-button his shirt as he remembered the look on her face, when she apologized to him sincerely for spilling the ice-cream on his suit. He finally removed his shirt and felt the stickiness of the ice-cream on his chest. He groaned with frustration, walked towards his closet, grabbed a towel and change of clothes and marched his way towards the bathroom to take a shower. He then remembered that he had asked Aman his worker to get all of her details as she had told him that she would pay for the dry-cleaning. He walked back to the lounge chair, grabbed his jacked and fished out his phone. He dialled Aman's number and asked him if he had acquired all the details regarding the girl. After the call ended, Arnav slowly whispered her name, "Khushi."

As if she had heard someone whisper her name so melodically Khushi woke up with a startled reaction. She wiped her face with both of her hands as it seemed too real, like someone was really calling her name in such a low and soft voice. Khushi slapped her head, smiled at herself of thinking like a crazy person. She flipped back down on her bed, closed her eyes and let sleep take her over. The next morning, Khushi grabbed her purse as she had to go shopping for her boss. Ms. Kashyap had texted her earlier with a shopping list, so Khushi decided that she should get a start on it as she still had to go over to her place to clean up. Payal was sitting on the couch, eating cereal and watching cartoons. It was a Sunday after all and that meant being lazy and having fun. Though in the case of Sam and Khushi both had to go to work. Khushi cheerfully waved Payal good-bye and walked out of her apartment.

Late Evening...

Khushi was inside Lavanya's place, cleaning up the place as instructed. She had to admit, the place was gorgeous with big, massive glass windows all around the apartment. The decor of the apartment was suited for Lavanya as there were not a lot of things. Finally, everything was done in the place and all Khushi had to do was wait for her boss to come home which would be any minute.  At Shantivaan, Arnav came down and saw his sister sitting on the couch reading a magazine. Anjali sees her brother approaching her, looking dashing and handsome as ever. She puts the magazine down on her lap and asks, "Going over to see Lavanya?" Arnav fixing his tie, answers her with an uninterested voice, "Yes Di." Anjali shakes her head at her brother's tone of voice, here he was going to see his girlfriend of 2 years and all he can muster up is a yes in a monotone voice, "Chote, don't sound so grumpy at the fact that you are visiting you girlfriend."  She tells him with a smile tugging on her lips, "I mean it has been what 2 months since you last saw her?" Arnav gives his sister his signature glare and does not bother to answer her. He did not know why he was still with Lavanya, I mean he did not love her or even had any feelings for her. Yeah sure they had physical attraction, which was great for both of them, but other than that there was no emotional connection whatsoever. The one reason for him being with her was also the fact that it kept his Nani away with pressuring him into getting married. For once, he was grateful that Lavanya too had similar views as him about not tying to each other in holy matrimony.  Lavanya is a career orientated women for her work is everything and he admired her for that.

Breaking his train of thought Anjali said, "Chote be nice and take a bouquet of flowers for Lavanya. I am sure she will love them." She tells her brother with a gently voice. He nods his head and bids her good-bye and heads out. Lavanya entered her apartment, and saw that the place was spick and span. She drags her suitcase in, places it near the couch and calls out, "Chamkeeli you here?" Upon hearing her name being called, Khushi exits the bathroom she had prepared a nice hot bath for her boss to relax in after a long week. She wipes her hand on her thighs as she walks into the living room and sees her boss at the kitchen counter flipping through her mail. "Good evening Ms. Kashyap and welcome home." Khushi with a pleasant voice tells her. Hearing this Lavanya looks towards her PA with a smile and says, "Thanks Chamkeeli and yes it is indeed good being back home." Khushi smiles at her and sweetly tells her, "I started a warm bubble bath for you, knowing you must be exhausted after a week of conferences and thought it might relax you."  Lavanya smiles widely at her and answers, "Oh god yes Chamkeeli a bubble bath sounds so amazing right now and thank you." Khushi nods her head and asks her if there was anything else she required before she heads out, to which Lavanya nods her head in a no and says, "No, you have been great Chamkeeli, a bubble bath sounds great it will give me relaxation before my boyfriend arrives."  Khushi excitedly smiles at her and asks, "Your travelling boyfriend is back in town?" Lavanya nods her head in a yes, "Yes and after what seems like ages I will be seeing him, hence I asked you get my favourite red wine as that is also his favourite." Khushi nods her head and feels happy for her boss. She knew her boss had a boyfriend, who travelled for business, but no idea who he was as Ms. Kashyap had never mentioned his name to her. It was not like they were best friends and it was none of her business.  

Khushi then bids her good-bye, grabs her purse from the kitchen counter heads towards to door. As soon as she opens the door, Arnav was just about to knock on the door, when all of sudden accidently ends up knocking on her forehead as he was not expecting the door to be flung open unexpectedly.  Feeling the knocking of his knuckles on her forehead Khushi yelps out, "Ouch you can stop."  Arnav halts his hands mid-air and notices that he knocked on a girl's forehead, who is now rubbing her forehead with pain. Arnav stammers a bit and says, "I am so, so, sorry." Khushi drops her hand from the forehead and looks up at him. She sees the same brown eyes staring at her, dressed in a yet most elegant suit and holding a bouquet of red roses in one of his hands. Arnav shocked to see the same girl he had a not so delightful encounter with yesterday standing right in front of him. "What the...TUM!" he yells out loud after realizing who she was, "What are you doing here?" Khushi not believing her luck, she had yet again come in front of the same man she had spilled ice-cream all over yesterday, says in a shocked voice, Aap?

You guys know the drill... Press the like button... Comment away..My greatest Motivation to update faster...

Previous Chapter One

Edited by vikaluvsmish - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that was so cute awesome update loved it thanks for the pm