Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Kshiti_Kunal

Is there anything that i can do? I am not a tech savy person so no siggies or videos for me but i can surely do a writing piece.

lemme know ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Check the 1st pg Kshiti,you can go for Weekly summary/FF-OS of the week
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Check the 1st pg Kshiti,you can go for Weekly summary/FF-OS of the week

Sahu,
Thanks. I can take the Weekly Summary... not sure about FF/OS because of the lack of continuous creativity ๐Ÿ˜‰ let me know when to start and if you have any word limit ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kshiti_Kunal

Sahu,
Thanks. I can take the Weekly Summary... not sure about FF/OS because of the lack of continuous creativity ๐Ÿ˜‰ let me know when to start and if you have any word limit ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So I add ur name 4 Weekly summary ..
No there is no word limit ... U can make it as long as u want or as short as u like ..๐Ÿ˜†

Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

So I add ur name 4 Weekly summary ..
No there is no word limit ... U can make it as long as u want or as short as u like ..๐Ÿ˜†

ok i am on it.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ let me know when to start! 
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Wow nice idea Shabz.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผParichay Times is so cool๐Ÿ˜Ž

Arey wah Pooja aathe hi droolworthy section liyi hai๐Ÿ˜‰(i thought she'll take that while i was reading the sections๐Ÿ˜†),BTW Pooja how can you ignore whacking moment of the week(chalo let's drag Rani into this๐Ÿคฃ)

Shabz I'll go with Dialogue of the week๐Ÿ˜›

@ Green - sahasra today is the first time i am visiting this thread and now I understand what were you asking me to sign up for on Friday in EDT. I remember you kept telling me o sign up for something in EDT, but at that time we were so busy discussing the episode that I didn't pay much attention to it, sorry for that. 

However, I am glad all the spots are now filled with the right people and I will take part in something like this next time for sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-sahasra- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

@ Green - sahasra today is the first time i am visiting this thread and now I understand what were you asking me to sign up for on Friday in EDT. I remember you kept telling me o sign up for something in EDT, but at that time we were so busy discussing the episode that I didn't pay much attention to it, sorry for that. 

However, I am glad all the spots are now filled with the right people and I will take part in something like this next time for sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I understood it on fri only Rani,that you have missed reading my post  in discussion tsunami.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Still
FF/OS of the Week and VM of the week are not taken,you can select whichever you want,i just wanted you to participate in this.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†

-Rani thumbnail
 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I understood it on fri only Rani,that you have missed reading my post  in discussion tsunami.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Still
FF/OS of the Week and VM of the week are not taken,you can select whichever you want,i just wanted you to participate in this.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Oh, Great, I don't know how to make VM, but I am sure I can come up with OS/FF of the week๐Ÿ˜‰. You guys can sign me up for that and just let me know the specifications of when and where it needs to be posted and If there is any words limitations๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-sahasra- thumbnail

Oh, Great, I don't know how to make VM, but I am sure I can come up with OS/FF of the week๐Ÿ˜‰. You guys can sign me up for that and just let me know the specifications of when and where it needs to be posted and If there is any words limitations๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You need not make VM's or write FF's Rani,it seems you just need to select the best FF/OS/SS or VM posted in that week n some analysis why
you liked it.Shabz has provided some links in previous pg,just go through it when you are free,you'll get an idea.

Once sign up is completed Shabz will explain in detail.
-Rani thumbnail

You need not make VM's or write FF's Rani,it seems you just need to select the best FF/OS/SS or VM posted in that week n some analysis why
you liked it.Shabz has provided some links in previous pg,just go through it when you are free,you'll get an idea.

[/QUOTE]

Okay, I get it now. that's even better as I read all the FF/OS written by our members and view all VM anyways so I can easily do this job. 
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay, I get it now. that's even better as I read all the FF/OS written by our members and view all VM anyways so I can easily do this job. 
[/QUOTE]

Chalo i will add ur name 4 both sections...
๐Ÿ˜†