Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Kiran Dubey choosing the right role
Recently she was in the news for the wrong reasons. Her fights, love life and break-up was the talk of the town. But that is all over now and Kiran Dubey has moved on with life and work.

"I don't want to talk about my past. It's a forgotten chapter now," says Kiran who prefers to talk about her work. "I have always connected with viewers through my work because I have always picked up the right roles."

Talking about roles she says her debut serial Sansaar was really the best. She also feels she did great job in Kkusum, Jassi and Kyonki Saas. She is more than happy with her stint in reality TV with Jet Set Go. "Oh, the experience is beyond expectations," she goes ga ga.

"It's so unpredictable and absolutely different from whatever I have done so far. Picking up the contestant, taking the shortest possible route to the airport to reach there in two hours with fair possibility of not making it there on timeā€¦ it all drives you crazy. But it's great and exciting."

Schooled in Dehradun she landed in Pune for higher studies. But the world of glamour beckoned her and she landed in the cesspool of glamour and glitz world, affairs, denials, live-in relationships