Thread3 Maan Proposes Geet Disposes[IMP Update Pg116] - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!! Good update... so we get past the machinations to the ugly truth at last...

Good... vaise weird thing... though Ruby was quite conniving and selfish, dont know why but kind of liked the fact that she finally forced her 'bhai' to let go of Geet and escape. albeit for the wrong reasons but still...
Congrats on the new thread...

that rahul n rasika...just...ughhh...

finally they both admitted...but i wish the circumstances would have been diff...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

Hey Jazz,

Title was enough for anticipating the revelation of appalling intentions. Though not all the memories are bad so that one wishes to forget everything but some are horrible enough to incline a person forgetting the things.

"Yaa-d-e mazi azab hai ya-rab,

Cheen lay mujh say hafza mera"

It's awful how Maan's family forgets his birthday except for his father & sister. Totally agree with Maan that a wish is more important than material gifts. Though poetry was very sad but it depicted the turmoil that Maan faced.

"Mein reza reza hua, bikhar gya chup chap

Teray firaq ka mousam guzar gya chup chap

Kisi nay kan na meri sada-e-dil pe dharay

Meray wajood mein ik shakhs mar gya chup chap"

With every relation comes some expectations even if a person is not very demanding, just like Maan thinking if Geet would wish him, had she known about his birthday.

Geet is so sweet as sometime she wished that she would say yes to Ruby about some plan then still she did not consent because she could not let her father down.

Anupama started regretting her match making try & boom... there goes the bomb that was ticked off long time back. Rasika forgot one thing that person is respected only if he/she respects himself/herself. Throwing oneself on others won't garner the results they desire for.

Rasika's sour comment & then the way Maan stressed on him being happily engaged was awesome. Loved how he cleared all self-satisfying fog around Rasika so that she can see herself clearly.

o.k., not saying anything about pathetic Rs. Geet made one mistake of not telling the complete truth to her father out her good heart to raise the morale of her friend but this thing became an acrid experience for her. But one thing is for sure, this experience will help her grow to be more considerate of actions & their effects.

Let's see what more is to come with wounded snakes as I don't know why, but there's a feeling that there are going to be some more problems.

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
great update Jaz...my heart was pounding when Geet was stuck with Rahul in that room...I am still shaking

Fear felt so real as the situation and background u have chosen is very realistic and I can totally relate to how it is or was in those times in Punjab

Maan-Rasika face off was good too...I am happy they know that he is engaged

But I felt sad for Maan...I so wanted Geet to know and call him but poor her, nobody told her. Otherwise I am sure not only Geet but even Mohinder would ahve called Maana nd wished him. Maybe some belated wishes?
Ye saazishh hai😭😭😭😭😭😭

anyways congorats on new thread jazzyyy🤗🤗🤗

If POKE Capt MSK POKE doesnt POKE brk POKE us POKE khotee POKE ki POKE nose POKE thennn POKE POKE POKEEE😡😡😡😡 i got a new name for u all lined up..😳😳 thanks to shraddha😉😉😉😉

🤣 rasika ki to🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

loved it babay🤗🤗

update soon..warna humari ladai me yeh bhi dhaaga khatam ho jaayega😳
nice update
i hope rasika understand now
and Ruby and rahul are disgusting
plz continue soon
congrats for the new thread.
Finally, maaneet confess abt their engagements.
Great.
But this Ruby n Rahul...digusting.
chalo, dono log ek hi update me nipat gaye, thank god...
happy tht all now know tht Maan is "happily engaged"...
poor Geet... so much of humiliation...
want to see how she now reacts...
continue soon...
wud be waiting...
Awesome part... Poor geet i hope rahul.part is over...par aisa hota nahi hai small towns main... Pata nahi 80's main kaisi mentallaty hoti hogi.