Am officially dead :synopsis of a BLOCBUSTER EPI

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Seriously for me that was a BLOCKBUSTER episode...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I squealed and laughed in delight...all my months of depression washed away...can never thank the IPKKND team & BARUN SOBTI enough...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Its too hard to make the synopsis any short today...so will make few more posts...But the main pointers :

1) Shyam & scorpion - they are seriously having a ball...dauda dauda - bhaaga bhaaga sa...Aabhas is living the role...he is looking gud and his expressions have been quite sinister (In last two days,for the first time I got the impression of the scare he is really gonna give !!!)

2) NK/Karan - am in love wid his character all alone for today's epi...
He rocked as the Desi Boy...perfect expressions all the time...and gave a beautiful scene in that room with Khushi !!!

3) Anjali & rest all - they were in perfect elements today...for the first time I never felt any one was OTT...and loved the tender moment when Khushi was dancing & Babuji's tears...felt for him - that man only knows the entire truth...he is soon going to be back wid a bang!!!

4) Khushi Kumari Gupta - she looked like a dream,danced like a dream...wat lovely expressions...and Jeth ji tere deewane ho gaye...ghayal ho gaye...

Sanaya hands down needs a thundering applause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have no idea hw any times I am going to c that dance and those moments !!!

5 ) Barun oops ASR - which was supposed to be NK and Khushi's day...he stole the THUNDER at the end...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

-- he was hot and perfect ASR in that room... (and dude we know that was a pep talk u gave to ur girl to bring back the fire in her...not to scare her !!!)

--- he was so cute when Ek,do ,teen got over and that Mr Das came in...I get the Tagline - Arnav was "mantramughdh"

---- And that laugh and smile at the end...never have I seen such gorgeousness in a guy's smile...and never knew a smile can be celebrated as a Diwali or World Cup victory !!!!

Dont need to tell anymore hw much we all are in love with him...❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Can he get any more hotter,sweeter,cuter,sexier and running to get the dictionary for superlatives !!!!

PRECAP : I like it...now we have the ball rolling...nw Shyam will c Khushi's pull towards Arnav...nw he'll face the denial and strike !!!

BIG NOTE : Barun had a hair cut...he had his hair trimmed...and I loved it...

How can we wait till tomorrow tortorously !!!

Please do leave comments...it means a lot !!! (tsk tsk )

Edited by honeypriya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
mindblowing episode...
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RAiNA-

mindblowing episode...

for sure that was one hell of an epi...
honeypriya thumbnail
so many views...no comments...that bad...πŸ˜•
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

mind boggling epi! everyone were awesme! specially sarun!

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Seriously Priya,,,,,cant stop replying to diff posts,,,,this is a show, which has, romance, fun, comedy, sweetness, evil, n sometimes boring, but that is forgiven!!! 

can I burst crackers,,,I'll say it was more fun than india winning WC!!
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with u yaar... i do feel the same when barun was smiling am just in heaven yaar☺️
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Todays episode was mindblowing.. 😍 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I still cannot wipe off the idiotic grin off my face and that is proof enough of how freaking awesome today's episode was..πŸ˜ƒ
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what an episode... how will i work tomorrow and worse how will i tide over the weekend