Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kali_rosie thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshisin

Ragini Khanna

Ragini Khanna is beautiful and has a smile that has a hypnotizing effect. This gracious lady is one who typifies the word "gorgeous". And she is currently on cloud nine as her show Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus is doing great and recently completed 500 successful episodes. To commemorate the soap's success, its production house ' Ravi Ojha Productions ' threw a grand success party at a Mumbai-based hotel last week where Ragini stabbed hearts looking absolutely stunning in a white top and a black trouser.

Now, talk to Ragini and you will realise that she is a true sport who wears her heart on her sleeve. She is a wonderful person who exudes warmth and gaiety. But after all, she is also human and at the party she went a bit overboard and well'pressed the "bitchy" button. Yes, you heard it right. Still not getting the drift? Here's erasing the clouds.

At the party, Ragini was caught in an animated discussion with one of her friends when our reporters overheard her saying, "Can Gopi act, can Sandhya act?"

Now we all know about Gopi and Sandhya. Gopi is Giaa Maanek from Saath Nibhana Saathiya and Sandhya is Deepika Singh of Diya Aur Baati Hum.

And we wondered what she was talking about. And then we gathered a bit more meow meow stuff. Actually Ragini's friend came and told her that she is losing weight but still has managed to retain the charm on her face (we agree to that). On reply the actress said, "Once fans start loving a character, later it doesn't really matter if someone is going fat or thin." She further added that people love Gopi and Sandhya even if they can't act.

And the conversation did not end there. Her friend went on to make a statement that Sara Khan ' who has lost a lot of weight 'looks like as if "she is always high" while acting on the screen. For information, Sara is currently part of Zee TV's Ram Milaayi Jodi.

Then they both hugged and parted ways. Hmm'quite interesting. We called up Ragini to get her version of story and she rubbished all claims and told, "People are very imaginative nowadays." She further added, "Am I too naive to say such a thing in front of a journalist? Sara and Giaa are great friends of mine and I don't know much about Deepika. I have not said any such thing and if I did, then I would have stood by it. I am not someone who will bitch about fellow actors in a party."

Okay, if you say so, Ragini. But as they say, there's no smoke without fire. All that matters is that you keep entertaining fans and touch greater heights in life. Rest all is okay!!!

No, this is all rumours as I know Ragini never backbites...she is a very honest and humble person... I know this journalist wants to gain a publicity by disfiguring others name... 
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Shounak work to word from beginning till the end except the viewbie bit !!! Very well put . 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lunza

a lot of these articles and gossips about actors ( especially telly actors) that appear online are poorly written  ... just looking at the sentences and grammar puts you off and makes you question the credibility of the article ...

TC is less irritating , compared to all the gossips that show up in telly blogs ...
every tom dick and harry opens a blog , and presents some trashy gossip as news from reliable sources ...
just one glance at it , is enough to see how lame it is ...  oh man , sometimes the writing is absolutely atrocious ..

thats why over the past year or so .. I have been taking all these "news" with a pinch of salt ..

oh God remember the one where the author was saying that Ankita is talking about herself in third person point of view🤣 that one takes the cake for me

Anyways agree with everything you said, even TB sometimes has very weirdly written and poorly researched articles but I trust them most of the time because their news is bang on right

PS Shounak you're not a Ragini fan anymore, why? And don't take it the wrong way I'm just curious
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

I really don't know if its true or not...nor can we be sure that Ragini has/hasn't said things mentioned in the articles for the simple reason that no one from this forum was there in the party.But what I do know is that it isn't wrong to be vocal about something wrong at all.Seriously speaking,both the actors playing Gopi and the other character cannot act at all.Its pretty evident form the numerous promos which are on air everytime in star plus.You don't need to watch the show to know whether they act or not.The story of both the shows sell and grab trps because the lead is always at the receiving end from the mother in law and Indian audiences loves to sympathize with female leads who are always amidst saas bahu torture...so nothing new in that.Now if i can be vocal about it,why can't Ragini or for that matter anybody be vocal about it?They aren't even colleagues nor is television a mutual admiration society...there's nothing wrong if she said this to her friend or even if she said it to the actors on their face.Ragini is the only actress from SP who can actually act(and I am no more a fan of her anymore..so no bias in what I say).She can emote,she can cry,she can laugh,she can modulate her voice...I am vocal about my likes and dislikes...and so should Ragini be.As simple as that :)

P.S-And please don't PM me asking why i being a viewbie supposedly 'bashing' other actors.I have stated my opinion.PMing won't help,I shall not edit anything nor apologize for whatever I have written

Wow, I am so proud of you. 👏 😆

However, since I also support SNS, I cannot tolerate these bad talks about the main lead from it. 😡 Daat chi haat. 😡 😆
Tani,I tend to sound irrational and biased whenever I am a fan of someone...may it be Ragini or any bollywood star..hence I have stopped being a fan of any celebrity.I admire them for their work nowadays..if they are good in the work I shall praise,if they are bad I shall criticize...and since I don't know any of them in person I don't care what they do offscreen nor intend to be a fan and know what's happening in their life.Nothing else.😊

Dadi,I have tears in my eyes reading your praises for me😭😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shounak that's an awesome philosophy👍🏼
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm dont know if this is true or not.

But I cannot see my sara getting bashed. I like ragz alot too. so I dont belive this. I dont care about deepika. deepika seriously dont know how to act.

Gia is reanny nice and i like her alot and sara is my most fav so yeah dont want to sya more.

glad ragini sara are good friends
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This article is really funny..."meow meow"...who comes up with this? I'm sure she didn't say this and even if she did I'm sure the media took it out of context. Why were they even snooping around in her private conversation in the 1st place?