Mehfil taa sajdi..Jab Nache Munde de Ma !!

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya all πŸ˜ƒ

Humhao bhi aa gaye maidan mein comment maarne πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know and fully realize I am the only person..(oh so lonely !!)  in this forum who still feels making ASR dance on the manch (light./dark whatever !!) is not in character.. .and my reactions are still 😭 .that I posted yesterday

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2705532

But ...I am not a sore loser and ..am actually happy to see how excited entire forum is...so its ok and I will learn to live with it.  Hota hai hota hai...  I sang the following song couple of times..and decided to focus..as usual on the peripherals πŸ˜†

Kabhi Kissiko Muqummal zahaan nahin milta
Kabhi zameen toh kabhee aasman nahin  milta

Enjoyed todays episode.. I loved Mami and of course..am total fida over Nanku's quick grins.. or is it his blue kurta.. well fitting and oh so sexy when combined with dark pants... Nanku..you were adorable and perfect..Don't ever change..

So.. Mami rocked today.. as did Bua..but Bua rocked a different style πŸ˜‰ 

Just scanned through some pages..seems like a lot has been said already..

so let me just focus on my predictions after the most awaited dance  between Munde da Sabse Vadda Bhai...😍 and Kudi di eklauti chhoti behan

My predictions on everyone's reactions after THE dance 

Aakash ;  Bhai kya gazab ka naache...Lekin Bhai ne practice kab kari ?  Bhai ke ek day mein 24 ghante se zyaada hote hain kya ?   wait...wait a minute... huh ... could it be that Bhai likes Khushiji ?   hmmm..,..let me check with Payal ji...

Payal:  Hmmm am i looking pretty ? why is my saas snubbing me ? wonder if the clothes that I washed this AM are all dry by now ..and would I have enough time to iron or fold them .. oh lordy..when would this tamasha be over ...MUST get back to check on laundry... what ?  Aakashjee.. you asked ..what ?  Khushi who ?

Garimajee;  Payal is looking so pretty and lovely...Let me go and get something ..nazar utar loon iski

Buaj:  Mujhe duniya waaaloon... sharabi na samjho...mein peeti nahin hoon pilayi gayi hai...Hai re nandkishore... Yeh arnav babua ..titaliya ke itni paas kyon mandara rahe hain... Hai.. ek Bhanwara ..ek Titaliya ...

Bauji;  Man !!... is everyone blind and deaf...wait till I start talking... Can they not see my bitiya found her sapno ka rajkumar.  Arnav Babu.. .. Meri bitiya ka khayaal rakhna... Nadaan hai par aapse ...sood samet pyar legi πŸ˜†

Anjali:  (oblivious initially... in her own world)..maloom nahi panditji ne hamare voice mail pe message kyon najin chhoda...kal jab hum chai bana rahe the...tab OP jee ne sneeze kiya living room mein... Hai Bhagwan...na jaane...Inpe kaun se bala aane waali hai. ..aur pandit jee ne hamein iske liye koi mantra bhi nahin bataya... (everyone claps..she is now aware of something πŸ˜†)   Arrre...Chhotte ..manch pe..?

Anjali to  ASR:
  Chhote...Hum mama papa ke jaane ke baad tumhein bilkul nahin sambhal pa rahe... Arre..Manch pe kyon gaye .:?  Agar NK Bhai nahin the..to hum inse kehte Khushi ke saath dance karne ko ...

Nani:   Hmmm..  Chhote ki shaadi ki taiyaari bhi shuru kar dete hain... πŸ˜†  ..Ab to Chhote jeete ya Khushi bitiya... natraj ki murti to ghar pe hi rahegi 

Khushi:  (She looked absolutly gorgeous..and acted brilliantly.. Love ya Sanaya πŸ‘)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ4kYbtlvdI[/YOUTUBE]

and drum roll please...

ASR:   (this is his heart singing... and as you can tell...his heart is still in 60s )

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr6zZJ-Wwkg[/YOUTUBE]

Will add more reactions later...

sunaina, sharmi, somy, Shwethy, Sinni, Lucky, Appy and Momma 1128m... would come back and add your reactions as well..

be right back

Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Divya

good to see you embdiing the video properly πŸ‘πŸΌ
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Divz!

🀣   🀣  🀣

Pujali was purrrfect!

TG! ASR s nt doing a baraati dance...

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If Akash is the only one figuring out about bhai - we gots a long way to go.

Hey Anjali - smother much?  her curls are on waay too tight

Nk and bua are fast becoming my new fave jodi after ArHi.

Did you catch Payal's face during the sangeet.  Happy, joy, pain, sad - it is all the freaking same.  Is she hanging with Ahem Modi or what!?

I feel for you.  I also did not want ASR to dance but if he needed to - for TRPs - I just wanted his character to be in tact.  And, I really really think it would be in character if he helps Khushi win and then says, people named Arnav can dance, we just don't need to prove it. πŸ˜
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Divya..😊

Anjali, Payal, Naani reactions are perfect..!!πŸ˜†

Hey what about  mamaji, mamiji, Shyam and HP's reactions?? Add them too..😳
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asr4ever

Payal:  Hmmm am i looking pretty ? why is my saas snubbing me ? wonder if the clothes that I washed this AM are all dry by now ..and would I have enough time to iron or fold them .. oh lordy..when would this tamasha be over ...MUST get back to check on laundry... what ?  Aakashjee.. you asked ..what ?  Khushi who ?

this one's da best πŸ€£ πŸ€£

couldn't stop laughing at everybody's reactions la your style! two thumbs up!!

btw can you pls translate da title of your post cuz it's a popular secret that my hindi sucks πŸ˜•
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Divya How I love nani's part and babuji's part in ur post!!, obviously coz thats my dream!!!

Anjali might do sum nazar utaro stuff aswell for her snakewa after all he had a big accident yesterday,,,,"hey bhagwana,,aap ko chont lag gayeee,,,, aap coma mein naheen gaye" sab humaree ghaltee hai,,...humein aapko gode mein he rakhna chahiyee,,!"πŸ˜†

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Divi meri Jaan πŸ€—

Kya jhakaas post banaya yaar.

BTW that Joy Mukherjee song is sizzling hot...I had posted that on one of the Ajeeb Ishq threads...it is full of passion and longing...☺️

Divi...150 likes par kyon adhi hui hai...you should start making regular posts. Most people on the forum love your darjigiri posts...Humaou Do as well πŸ˜†

Loved what you've written for Buaji and Bauji.

And yes, Sanaya looks too cute and I am eagerly waiting for her dance tomorrow.

I do hope Arnie Babua ogles at her...aakhir woh dance usi ke liye toh kar rahi hai...

Hey! Remember I had suggested Hawa Hawai for Khushi?! And lo behold! She is dancing to it...

Shakuni Mami was at it again...Divi,  I do not like her evil Shakuni type schemes - worst part is she gets away with it too...

Loved the songs you've picked, including Aaja Re AA Zara..which is one of my favorites...Mohd. Rafi ne bahut accha gaya hai. 

I love a song sung by Kishore Kumar, and I get reminded of it whenever Khushi gets miffed with Arnie and walks off and he stares behind her with those loving eyes:

O Hansini
Meri Hansini

Kahaan Udh Chali
Mere Armaano Ke
Pankh Laga Ke
Kahan Udh Chali

Der Se Lehron Mein Kamal Sambhale Hue Manka
Jeevan Kaal Mein Bhatak Raha Re Tera Hansa

O Hansini
Meri Hansini

Kahaan Udh Chali
Mere Armaano Ke
Pankh Laga Ke
Kahan Udh Chali
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I loved NK's juiiisss a la  mami...
Awww! this guy s getting cuter n cuter...(but don worry , my opinion still stands)πŸ˜›
msg1 thumbnail
yeh Joy Mukherjee shirt kaun si chaddar se sili hai...but the song would definatley suit Arhi...esp...'aankhon se dil mein samaa'