sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
that's exactly why i mentioned that anita is not a possibilty.๐Ÿ˜†
angadsdoll thumbnail
i think thats very funny!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
anjali.nair thumbnail
I think Prithvi was looking at Kripa while walking but Harshini might fall in love with him. I have this thought that what if Harshini turn negative once she knows Prithvi loves Kripa and not her and then she helps Anita (oh aneeetaaa ๐Ÿ˜ก)in creating some misunderstandings.>
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar bun

i don't mean it the way u think i do.. i just meant... what if...?

now don't start pelting me... the thought just crossed my mind, bcoz if you see my love polygon, for these relationships to complete a full circle... angad has to fall in love with either harshini or anita. anita is not a possibility... so that's what i meant... i gotta scoot before you guys set me on fire for even THINKING this way...๐Ÿ˜•

lol...i must say u got a good quality for extracting things ๐Ÿ‘

I could have never thought of that....well anything can happen in an EKTA serial..who knows....

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar bun

i knew i shudn't have done this...

hey come on sugar!....U have all the rights to share ur views in the forum just like we all have......If i got the same thought, i would have also made a topic for sure...We r here to exchange ideas n not to think wat others might like or not.....We r all friends...just be the way u r! ๐Ÿ˜Š U Rock! ๐Ÿ‘

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lolz lol...... u guys made me laugh. really anything can happen in Ekta serials but she always gets handsome hunks to play lead roles......

Mink.

sugar plum thumbnail
well... i just hope kripa finds love in angad๐Ÿ˜†... but i fear poor prithvi may die of heartbreak then๐Ÿ˜ญ... blame ekta for all the confusion!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IMP TNG

hey come on sugar!....U have all the rights to share ur views in the forum just like we all have......If i got the same thought, i would have also made a topic for sure...We r here to exchange ideas n not to think wat others might like or not.....We r all friends...just be the way u r! ๐Ÿ˜Š U Rock! ๐Ÿ‘

well said simply stunning๐Ÿ‘

Sugar bun,don't hsitate when you want to express anything.It is an open forum and that what we all are here to do. You actually provided a possible angle to the future turn of events and it was very nicely put๐Ÿ‘. As long as it not offensive in language or content, no probs at whatever you post๐Ÿ˜Š

Though I do wish you had not put up the scary heading..... reading it I actually thought this happened๐Ÿ˜†

sugar plum thumbnail

hey... i have no probs ppl!๐Ÿ˜† i didn't mind 1 bit... i just forgot to use a smiley there... i'd meant it in a funny way... tho...

i used that title... just to get responses or else... not 1/10 of this no wud've replied...

Edited by sugar bun - 19 years ago
sugar plum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

well said simply stunning๐Ÿ‘

Sugar bun,don't hsitate when you want to express anything.It is an open forum and that what we all are here to do. You actually provided a possible angle to the future turn of events and it was very nicely put๐Ÿ‘. As long as it not offensive in language or content, no probs at whatever you post๐Ÿ˜Š

Though I do wish you had not put up the scary heading..... reading it I actually thought this happened๐Ÿ˜†

the heading was just meant to get responses... shock reaction you know!๐Ÿ˜†