Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces16 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess there has to be a reason to have Mr. Akash b'day so soon and hopefully the gift will be  to u s   that he will be out of the picture and story can actually move on.  As I see it if there was no Akash  Manyata might just try to accept  her new life.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Darlings, you never know. This birthday party might just be the trigger of the ManVeer deal over the makeover. Maanyata UV se bachkar Pakaash ka birthday manaaye, ye utna hi possible hai jitna Jaanwar ka bartan saaf karna. 😉

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Darlings, you never know. This birthday party might just be the trigger of the ManVeer deal over the makeover. Maanyata UV se bachkar Pakaash ka birthday manaaye, ye utna hi possible hai jitna Jaanwar ka bartan saaf karna. 😉

hope so poco😊 want UV to do BBB of M 😆
pearls_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you ppl have to think about it k akhir is b day ka baad honay kya wala ha big blast😆😆😆 so chill😊
UdaynArnavRmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ufff no pleaseee cv's wht is this goinng onnn 

we want manveerrr prince UDAY aur koi nahi hate u uncle akashh...haan aur budha hogaya ðŸ˜†
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
akash ka  b'day hai aur  hum sab woh dekka mar jaayeage 🤢🤢🤢uday hamara hero aajaooo aur hamein bachaooo😉
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
whyyy...whyy is Akash given so much of importance...now this is irritating me...🤢i hope the b'day celebrations do not go as planned... may be after planning & arranging for everything Manyata should not be able to attend the celebrations, she should be stuck with Prince Udayveer, though may be with force..or i hope Udayveer accompanies her to the celebrations & shows off to everyone that she is his fiance & she belongs to him..😊 thanku...😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg :( Why cant we just get over with Akaash already?
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

eww... CVs a deep request!!

Please let Pakash celebrate his birthday with his family.
No Akash-Moniya PLEASE.
We've worked so hard & gotten the show to No.2 on IF, so please do not displease the fans.

Sam i agree with u.. we've worked so hard to get DEK at nr 2 and what we're getting
in return monsh bakwas romance..😡 

Hello CV, DEK has nr 2 position coz of Uday / Manveer not coz of your favo akash majnu!😳
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh god not again with another AM bakwaas ...please CVs have mercy on your viewers how long we will to have bear this torture🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
anyway am going to skip that epi and let CVs watch themself. 
M will have to pay high for this...UV M ka BBB nikalega
Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago