Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Fantastic update zuby, I ws in awe of Raya yest, wonderful scenes, simple scenes but elegance in it, nth extraordinary, bt still extraordinary, wonderful wonderful, come more of it
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx foru update...don't use Ram-priya as PriAm but it's RaYa...
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i have edited my comments on page 2😃

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for wonderful update zuby..

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh gosh! This God damn wireless network!😡😡😡😡😡 Man! 2012 mein methinks am going to have a horrible time with the Internet😭😭😭 I must have typed pages o replies and the connection goes belly up.

Thank u guys for the lovely comments & so much appreciation.Wish I could reply to all u lovelies individually😭

@Viji: Welcome back you too Hurricane Viji🤗 Loved ur comments.As always howlarious👏

@Avi: Thanks for the lamba sa analysis,Avi dear🤗 Why do I have the feeling that you are slowly but surely falling in love with our Golu?😉😆

@Phaneeswar: I had christened them PriAm long long before  they were officially named RaYa so they will always be PriAm for me😳 
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Oh gosh! This God damn wireless network!😡😡😡😡😡 Man! 2012 mein methinks am going to have a horrible time with the Internet😭😭😭 I must have typed pages o replies and the connection goes belly up.

Thank u guys for the lovely comments & so much appreciation.Wish I could reply to all u lovelies individually😭

@Viji: Welcome back you too Hurricane Viji🤗 Loved ur comments.As always howlarious👏

@Avi: Thanks for the lamba sa analysis,Avi dear🤗 Why do I have the feeling that you are slowly but surely falling in love with our Golu?😉😆

@Phaneeswar: I had christened them PriAm long long before  they were officially named RaYa so they will always be PriAm for me😳 

no probs Mrs.D we love your replies be it one page or 1 line😳
😆😆😆 u got it avi is in lob with golu big time😳
i love PriAm😛 too as we started using that log time back and find it hard to say RaYa😆...sowwie phaneeswar "A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet"😛
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update...😊
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ZubyDutta: i too prefer PriAm over RaYa as the former has got some meaning and its sounds more lovely...👍🏼