Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't like Daya breaking down in any situation ... I want it to be justified .. Daya getting into real trouble and the team trying to save him from it till the end and finally proving him right !! The suspense should be maintained till the end !!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They are hard core cops. Trained to face emotional and physical stress. Why should he breakdown. What are the CVs trying to show? That he us a soft person?😑
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now there's nothing wrong in breaking down IF and only IF the reason is genuine ... we can't expect them to be stone hearted right ?? But the reason which made him break down shouldn't be a foolish one .. it has to be real and genuine ..
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
till evening I was happy thinking that we are going to see 'baby special episode',😍  was still lost in that dreamland when I got to watch nightmare kind of promo 😑 ... am too upset to see it ... πŸ˜’

Daya Sir is being targeted for this year's anniversary special ... aww... can't see him crying 😭  though its expected according to previous years ACP Giraftaar and AKAKR kind of experience - next its Daya Sir whose going to be this time target for the anniversary special episode... but it was too much to see him break down like that ....

what we usually get while sitting through such emotional roller coaster  is to hear - " YSPT" at the end - and the breakdown cause will have an invalid reason   πŸ₯Ί ufff... that would be even more worst to bear with😑 not every time yaar πŸ€’  its painful to see such episodes...

DIG Shemsher Singh is back ...   whose  almost on the edge to get Daya Sir arrested... am not liking it yaar...  some one go and tell this to FW and stop it  πŸ˜‘   
Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 years ago
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the last time we saw DIG Shamser... we had one of the best series ever... but also a very emotional one... involving deaths of Daksh & Nakul...

I dont think it's a HSPSPH... because if it is, i am going to land in jail for killing the whole CID creative team!!!!! πŸ˜‘

also... i think it might be like killer lake-staged murder... 
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dnt like breaking down of any officer chahe oh Daya sir ho yah Abhijit sir...my duo cant like that but the CVs ne unhe aisa bana diya πŸ˜”
Only good thing for me till now is DIG Samsher is back !! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
For once can't FW think something different to mark the anniversary episode... instead of targeting their leads to focus on TRPfor their special Day TRP ratings ...I wish they would have come up with some smart and intelligent thriller story ... giving maximum footage to the old team... that would have been something better to watch

presence of BP Singh Sir on the show raises expectation for looking forward for some watch worthy kind of episode ...  so lets see how this one going to be 

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
such a big episode is surely not gonna end in one day... saturday continuation expected.

has the promo been uploaded?
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous7

i think it might be like killer lake-staged murder...

That might be a better case then. Killer lake staged murder were really good inspite of being ''officer framing'' cases. They had a very good forensic part.

Theres one more possibility that Daya might have broken down because he also thinks that he killed an innocent person. Lets see what happens.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
have anyone saw any new promo of " Veertha Puraskaar "

is it on 22nd Jan or 29th Jan...??

I suppose we are going to have the baby special episode this Friday itself , may be towards the end of the episode - Daya Sir might shoot down someone and that person dies to gives us a Anniversary special Episode on Saturday which shall be continued from the last bit of Friday's episode - case solves and we might watch the awards event on Sunday evening

otherwise the Anniversary special may turn out to be a series of 4 episode (two weeks) and "VP" awards on 29th evening