Rakshanda to play Roshni Chopra in Kasamh

shailjamunish thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Zee's Kasamh Se has given enough reasons to the audience to stay glued to the series, no matter what! Now it gives another reason - Rakshanda Khan enters the track of the soap as Roshni Chopra. If that name gives you a sense of deja vu, fret not - Roshni's the very same who plays Pia on the same show.

"Rakshanda plays Roshni Chopra who is very rich, classy and carries a heavy attitude!"

"Her character is that of Jai Walia's ex-flame prior to Sonali. Jigyasa was the one who broke their marriage plans, as according to her, she was not up to the mark," confirms Sandiip Sikcand, creative head of the show.

He continues, "She was very passionate about Jai and was deeply in love with him. Jigyasa calls her as she is in dire need of someone who can outwit Bani. She now has to choose between the saree clad middle class Bani and the outrightly fashionable Roshni Chopra, and she definitely opts for Roshini."

And um, what about the name given to the character? "Yes, of course. We have picked up the name from Pia's, no reasons as such," offers Sandiip.

The storyline will now concentrate on the battle between the wise woman and the other woman. "Bani will now fight for her right as a married woman, and will make Jay Walia realize that he is married to her. Jay too will realize later that he actually loves Bani," adds Sandiip.

Rakshanda, preoccupied

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
this is the edge when one works with balaji...they keep getting roles as ektaa keps moving her actors from one show to another.........balaji offers good work....
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are u sure we can discuss articles abt actor/actress who are no longer part of the show....just asking 😉
well good for her and thanks
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks looking forward to seeing Rakshanda Khan.

Dimdim
shailjamunish thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

are u sure we can discuss articles abt actor/actress who are no longer part of the show....just asking 😉
well good for her and thanks

who will we discuss after 4 th may no actors will b there in jjkn  i was looking 4 latest information mid day already everbody reads n posts

this was the only i got

i

jasmin thumbnail
😆 😆 poor girl, always playing the "other woman"!
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shailjamunish

who will we discuss after 4 th may no actors will b there in jjkn  i was looking 4 latest information mid day already everbody reads n posts

this was the only i got

i

hey i was just joking yaar in light of the new rules set for JJKN members abt not discussing abt the cast who ar eno longer part of the show ..........😉 so was just writing abt it

thanks buddy for the article