Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Arjun Punj, Rajeshwari Sachdev, Vikas Bhalla

Riva Bubber, Rohit Roy

Hear this one

Television actors react to Chavvi's coy story

Arjun Punj

I don't think this is the right attitude to adopt for an actor. If you are asked to do explicit scenes and you decline, it may still be understandable, but if you have a problem even with holding your hero's hand, that too in a love story, then you shouldn't be in the business.

Rajeshwari Sachdev

It all depends on your personal comfort zone. If Chavvi did not want to do the scene, she must have had her own reasons for it. Personally, as an actor I don't think I understand this behaviour. One has to realise that on screen your actions are far removed from real life.

Vikas Bhalla

If your understanding with the production house is very good, then you can afford to refuse to do scenes if you are not convinced about. It is up to her to decide what she is comfortable doing on screen. Anyway, on screen every thing is contrived, nothing is real. If you die in a scene, it does not mean you die in real life. It's the same with holding hands and kissing too. Finally it's just fiction.

Riva Bubber

It is all so mechanical when you enact intimate scenes on screen. As far as holding hands is concerned, I think it is a very small issue. However, at the end of the day it depends on one's own comfort level. May be her husband doesn't like her doing certain scenes. In that case, she has to take care to not hurt her family's sentiments. 

Rohit Roy

It is surprising, but at some level it also depends on how comfortable you are with doing certain things on screen. If Chavvi refused to do the scene, she must have had her reasons for it. On the flip side, producers have to suffer when actors play difficult. So, these things should be made clear to them at the outset, before the serial is signed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
who's chhavi by the way?????????
jasmin thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
chhavi mittal (tumhari disha) 😃