Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DonIsback

Wow that ice cream part is so cute. Finally confession. aur shayad ab aur bhi jyada ahem ahem part aanewala hai..  ekda peehu style. .. i am waiting yaar, love pia jealousy . but feel bad for kabir and Danish. Lekin thank god that alina chapter get over.

thanks pratz...yup confession finally..haha..yup..ahem ahem coming..ekdam peehu ishtyle 😆
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

thanks a lot meera...you want me to compensate? how? 😆

zada nahi bas teen chaar ahem ahem bharri update😉
Peehu24 thumbnail
@meera...update likh liya hai..ab jitna hai..utne se kaam chala le 😛
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

@meera...update likh liya hai..ab jitna hai..utne se kaam chala le 😛

**sulk**
but jaldi post kar r u updateing now toh mai rukun or else i am signing out
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
yup meera..m updating...2 minutes
Peehu24 thumbnail

CHAPTER 8

Piya hugged abhay tightly and started crying. Abhay separated himself from piya and kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks and nose. Abhay's one hand was around piya's waist. Piya caught abhay's shirt tightly. Abhay wiped piya's tears with other hand but piya still had tears dwelling up in her eyes. Abhay sucked the tears from her cheeks giving her a wet trail of kisses there. Abhay didn't realize when his hand went inside piya's top touching piya's back and other hand slid the strap of her top from one shoulder. Piya tightened her grip on abhay. she didn't want to let him go. Abhay kept kissing her face leaving wet trail of kisses and murmered in between,"I am sorry…so sorry. I promise to never leave you."

Abhay started kissing her neck and shoulder leaving wet trail of kisses. Piya kept moaning in pleasure repeating his name. suddenly piya pulled herself away pushing abhay a little. She was blushing and couldn't meet his gaze but she still had one question in her mind. Abhay looked at her confused and little hurt. Piya said," abhay, I know you love me and I want to take our relation ahead but I want to ask you something. "what is it?", asked abhay. piya said," abhay I have seen you with alina. I mean the way you were with her, the way you behaved, I mean I know you would never do it. I trust you completely and even if it happened I wont feel bad..ok a little hurt but I just want to know…it was your past and I will accept it but.." piya didn't knew how to ask him. abhay asked," what do you want to know exactly piya?" piya looked down and asked quietly," did you and alina ever get…you know..i mean close…" abhay looked at her and started laughing. Piya looked at him confused and little angry. She was glaring at him. abhay saw her looks and said," piya you are crazy! You are asking me this? I thought it was something serious." Piya snapped,"this is serious" and started to leave. But abhay held her hand and pulled her towards himself and said," piya, I am sorry but your question made me laugh. I never felt so strong for her as I feel for you. May be I did but I never ever crossed my limits. I know my values piya and would never do that. and for your answer yes piya I am still a VIRGIN but I think I am ready to change my status." And winked at her. piya blushed.

Piya looked away and wanted to set herself free but abhay was in no mood to leave her. he pulled her closer such that her hand were on his chest. Abhay held her from her waist with his hand under her top and carressed her face with other. Piya closed her eyes. She was having goosebumps with just his mere touch. Her skin was on fire. Abhay kissed her forehead, eyes and cheeks. He started leaving wet trail of kisses all over her face and moved towards her neck and bare shoulder. She again started leaving wet trail of kisses when his hand under her top unhooked her corset. Piya gasped. Abhay still wasn't letting her go and went towards her lips. He bit her lips lightly and started sucking it. He kissed her upper and then lower lip in sync passionately and kept teasing each other. Piya's hands automatically reached around his neck and started playing with his hair moving him closer towards herself. Abhay didn't realize when he pinned piya to the wall and broke his kiss and again started leaving kisses all over her face. Piya started unbuttoning his shirt. Abhay held her hands and pinned it the wall and started leaving wet trail of kisses all over her neck and shoulder.

Piya was going all red. Abhay had too much passion for her. she could feel it today.abhay swept piya off her feet and gently placed her on bed. He removed her top and piya did the same with his shirt. This time piya took the lead. She laid on top of abhay and started kissing all over his face. She brushed her lips from his neck to chest leaving wet trail of kisses. Piya bit his ears lightly and whispered,"I love you". That was enough for abhay. he rolled back so that he could lie on top of piya. He made piya free of all her clothes. Piya was fumbling with his trousers. abhay helped her. piya blushed so much that it was possible for her to meet his gaze.

Abhay kissed her all over. He didn't let go any part untouched. He marked piya his by giving her a hickey at shoulder. He played with piya's sensitive parts making piya moan in pleasure. Finally abhay made his way into piya. Piya screamed in pain as well as pleasure moaning his name as abhay entered her. she digged her nails in abhay's flesh on his back as he made his way. piya had tears in her eyes. These tears were for happiness. Finally, they took their relationship to a new level. Piya felt complete today. All she wanted was abhay and his love and today her life was complete. Abhay wiped her tears and kissed her. they climaxed and slowly drifted to sleep.

……………………

Next morning piya got up and saw that she was in abhay's arms. She remembered last nights events and flushed red. Abhay had his arms around piya's naked waist. He had held her tightly and securely. "he looks so cute while sleeping.", thought piya. She slowly removed his arms from her waist making sure not to wake him up and wore abhay's shirt. She kissed his forehead and got down from bed. As she started moving, abhay held her hand and pulled her with a jerk to bed. "where the hell do you thing you are going piya without me?", asked abhay. "abhay, I am going to freshen up. I need to take bath", said piya. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Abhay quickly wore his vest and shorts  and opened the door rather peeped from the door opening it little. It was misha. Misha was shocked looking at abhay. she stammered and said," abha..ay…its 10 in morning. What are you doing here?  Where is piya? Come down fast. we are waiting for breakfast." Abhay nodded and closed the door.

Abhay turned around and looked at piya. "what?", asked piya. Abhay smirked and said,"who look very sexy in my shirt! Then without shirt…" piya looked away and started moving towards the bathroom. But abhay went near her and pinned her to the nearby wall. He blocked her way while keeping both his hands on wall. "abhay please let me go", begged piya. "no way, I told you, you are not going anywhere without me", said abhay. "I want to take a bath. Abhay we are already late. Misha came to call us. Don't you have to go to office?", asked piya. Abhay smiled and said," misha can wait. Secondly, its Sunday. No office today. So its fine if we are late." "abhay please. I am hungry."pleaded piya. Abhay thought for a second and then said," ok, but before going you have to kiss me" "but..", piya was about to say when abhay interrupted ,"choice is yours". Piya sighed. she went near abhay with her face just few inches away. abhay closed his eyes. Piya took the opportunity and went near his ears whispering,"sorry abhay, better luck next time" with this she bent down and escaped from below abhay's arms. Abhay opened his eyes and said,"you will pay piya!". Piya started running and abhay chasing her. they were laughing and giggling. Soon abhay caught piya and pulled into the bathroom with him and closed the door.

"I told you, you will pay", said abhay moving towards piya. Piya was moving backward her eyes still fixed on abhay. piya unknowingly stood under the shower. Abhay smirked and switched the shower on. Piya gasped as she was getting wet. abhay kept staring at her. she was still in his shirt. The shirt became transparent sticking to her delicate body. Abhay himself went near piya. Abhay went near piya and pulled her towards himself. He started sucking water droplets falling on her and kissing all over her face and neck. Piya clutched his vest tightly. She digged her self in abhay's chest tightly. She brushed her lips on his chest sucking the water droplets. They kept kissing and teasing each other and again made love.

After almost an hour and half, they came outside and dried themselves and dressed up. "damn!", muttered piya. "what?", asked abhay. piya said," abhay this, hickey, its visible. Damn even hair is not working properly." "so what, this shows how much I love you!", said abhay teasingly. Piya glared at him.

…………………..

Avik, misha and sid were still waiting for them. Misha chuckled and sid was confused to know what the joke was. Sid asked," what took you so long?" "nothing", replied both. "piya, take me on your laps", said avik. Piya made him sit on her laps. Avik kissed her cheek and said," why ale you so late. I already ate my breakfast. Its almost lunch time" "sorry avik, I was sleeping." Said piya. Suddenly avik noticed the hickey and asked innocently," piya, did someone bite you? What is this? Is it hurting? Did chachu bite you?" piya blushed. She didn't knew what to say. Misha and sid were chuckling and so as abhay. piya glared at abhay. "no avik I am fine", said piya. Misha said," avik get ready you are going to the dobriyal house today." Avik left. Misha started laughing and said," abhay next time wash your face before opening the door!" piya blushed and abhay was speechless. Sid too started laughing. Sid said," hey I know you both don't remember but today is the reunion party of our college and we are going. Be ready ON TIME"

……………………

Abhay and piya were ready for the party. They reached the venue with sid and misha. The party was on full swing. Jeh too came. Piya looked at abhay and again went to jeh to hug time. abhay was speechless. "what is wrong with her?", thought abhay.

Jeh came and sat with abhay and piya. "so, enjoying the party!", asked jeh. "ofcourse jeh, when you are here how cant I", said abhay sarcastically. Piya thought to finally break the ice. Piya asked," whats the problem with you too? Always fighting or throwing puns at each other! Abhay. behave. Jeh has helped us a lot. Ok, I think I should tell you. Jeh was here to help me so that you realize what you were losing." Abhay looked at jeh and then piya and said,"you mean all these things that was going on was to make me jealous?(piya nodded) I should have known!" piya asked," I succeeded, didn't i?" "ofcourse you did! But I am glad u did otherwise I wouldn't have realized how much I love you", said piya. "I am still here guys", said jeh. Piya asked," but I still want to know. Jeh agreed the very minute when he came to know that he is gonna have chance against you. Why?"

Abhay chuckled and said," because he is jealous." "I am not jealous!", snapped jeh. He continued," ok may be little but I am angry than being jealous". "but why?", asked piya. Jeh sighed and said," during college, abhay was always having competition with me!" piya said,"I know you both were competitors and best buddies too." "let me finish piya", said jeh. Piya nodded. Jeh continued," be it studies, activities or girls. Always abhay. I and abhay used to be just a percent away. he used to be first and I second. And girls! The girls which I wanted, they wanted abhay! abhay! I didn't mind though because he is my best buddy but whay him. ugh girls!" piya chuckled and said," so the real reason is girls! They always wanted abhay and mot you!" "not funny piya. U know priya, anjali aka anji, aditi, ankita, neha, suman, meera, akshita?", asked jeh. "abhay's ex gfs", sighed piya. "I tried my luck on them and look who got them, abhay. even you!" said jeh. "me?" asked piya. " well I had a kind of crush on you. Abhay knew it. I asked abhay's help but na, he didn't help me. As it is you also liked it rather loved him.", said jeh. Piya smiled and said," don't worry, you will find your match soon!'

"abhay!", someone called. Abhay turned and saw anji and priya standing there. Piya and jeh also saw them. Jeh muttered,"this would be fun!". Piya glared at jeh. Anji and priya came to abhay and hugged him. abhay asked, " where were you both? U both just disappeared. You know I missed you!" priya said," I missed you too abhay. how are you? I am sure fine. Look at you..you look even more handsome. Your charms haven't faded yet!" piya was just glaring. Anji continued," so? Are you still single? I too missed you. You are rocking abhay and that day, you just rocked. I liked you even more after that!" abhay looked at both of them and then piya. Piya's looks were deadly and jeh was chuckling.

"you are so dead!", thought abhay. abhay said," anji, priya, I am not single anymore" anji said," oh, never mind as it is I cant see any of your gf here. So come one dance with me!" piya got up and said," ofcourse he doesn't have a gf because he has a wife and thats me!" anji and priya smiled and left. "girls, wait I am coming!", called jeh and left.

Piya glared at abhay and said," handsome, charms, rocking! Abhay you are a jerk. I don't want to talk to you!" piya started leaving but abhay caught her and said," piya, cmon, stop being jealous. I love only you and that was college and its not what you are thinking. Ok, handsome and charming, that I am but rest its nothing I swear!" "whatever! Are you coming or should I go alona?", said piya. "coming", said abhay

…………………..

Days were passing by. Abhay and piya were happy and enjoying their life. They just couldn't get enough of each other. All they wanted was each other. One day abhay was working on his laptop. Piya was nervous and happy. She went near abhay and said," abhay, I am in love!" abhay without looking at her said," I know. You love me!" piya said," not you someone else" abhay stopped his work and looked at piya confused. Piya said," its true I love you but there is someone who has just entered in my life and I love that someone more than you"

Abhay got up and looked at piya and said," what are you talking about? You cant love someone else. You are mine only mine" piya sighed and said," its too late abhay. I love someone else and I cant live without that person!" abhay asked angrily," who is he?" piya smiled. She took his hand and placed at her lower abdomen and said," here he is!" "I don't get it!", said abhay. piya chuckled and said," you are such a buddu! Abhay, I am pregnant. And that someone is our baby!" abhay couldn't believe what she just said. He had tears of happiness in his eyes. Today he got everything that he could have asked from life. "really?", asked abhay. piya just nodded. Abhay picked piya up and swayed her in his arms saying," I love you..i love you..i love you so much piya. Thank you" he kept piya on her feet and kissed her forehead.

………………………..

[6 years later]

"stop running mehek. You getting late for school", yelled piya. "no I don't want to go to. Momma u ale bad. Dadda whele ale you. Tell momma I don't want to go", yelled mehek running in the house. Piya had uniform in her hand and she was chasing mehek. Mehek hid behind abhay holding his knees and said," dadda save me"

Abhay asked,"why are you running piya?" piya said," mehek, where is she. I know she is behind you. Mehek comehere right now!" "no momma pleash", said mehek pleading. Piya looked at abhay. abhay picked mehek piya in his arms and said, " mehek, het ready. You have school today" mehek pouted and said," dadda, not today pleash. I don't want to go!" "why?", asked abhay. mehek kissed his cheeks and said," I want to go out today ." abhay smiled and said," we will promise. But first you will go to school and be a good girl." Mehek asked," plomish you will take me out if I fo to school and be a good gal?" "promise!", said abhay. abhay put mehek down. Mehek came to piya and said," momma, dless me up. U always make me late" piya sighed and said," you really are your father's daughter"

Mehek left for school. Abhay and piya were standing there. Abhay looked at her and said,"what did you just say?" "nothing!" said piya. Abhay moved towards piya and piya started walking backwards. "this time, no one can save you from me!", said abhay and picked piya up in his arms and rushed to his room.

THE END

THIS WAS THE LAST UPDATE..I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. THANK YOU….

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😎😛😛☺️chal i am commenting bec this is my fav part...
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ending...loved abhiya ahemm ahemm...loved the ending...pls start a new ff/ss
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Peehu so sweet update! U r really a great writer. I loved the ending and abhiya had a girl child. If u hv time do write a new ff or ss.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
superb!!!!!!!👏👏!! peehu... meera,anji &priya r also here...😆😆cool...  Edited by luckdiya - 12 years ago