lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Deviyon aur Sajjano,
As you saw in yesterday's episode the garam dimag wala baap and the thanda thanda cool cool beta were standing against each other. The scene looked as if sr. Agnihotri was a hungry lion who would pounce upon Jr. Agnihotri on slightest provocation. What I don't understand is, sadda hero apne dad se itna kyon darta hai??😕 He begins to stutter and stammer as soon as gusse wale Duggu ji comes infront of him...And aaj to Duggu ne had kar di..ab AArjun ko phone bhi nahi aa sakte kya?? Kyon phone aate hain, kiska phone hai..sab ki use report chahiye hoti hai😆...But the best part about these father-son confrontations is Arjun's expressions..they are so hillarious and confused and he looks way too cute😳..Lakshmi kya-kya na karwaye😆..Waise how will Arjun save himself from the lion's paw today??Will Miss Latar-Patar's SMS come of any use?? Do tell...

Do Hit the like button and share your views 

Vidushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Your title was the first thing that came into my mind during that scene in yesterday's epi. Arjun's expressions were hilarious. I mean, he looked red hot in the whole epi and we needn't say, he's cute and now, funny!  

During that short sequence, all i was doing was cursing Sr. Agnihotri a.k.a Duggu for making Arjun feel that way. Even during the initial episodes, when Arjun played a prank on his family, pretending to be married to that gori mem and Dadi announced the arrival of Duggu, Arjun was ... goosebumped. (idk, if that's even a word ðŸ¤”) So, yeah, he's kind of scared or smg from his father, Duggu has that sort of appeal, no? :$ 

Anyways, I'm dying to see what happens in today's epi. Eagerly waiting for Lakshmi, proving to be Arjun's knight in shining armor, for a change. Otherwise, it's always Arjun.

ohgod, i can't till he proposes to her. ;(