Payal Rohatgi calls Karan Patel a RAPIST

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Uhmm...Wow! I was speechless when i saw this on youtube...I like Karan after his stint in Kasturi and I dunno if i should believe Payal or not. I had heard about Payal and her comments regarding Priyanka and Karan but I never knew their feud was this HUGE. The video source is below if u guys want to check it out

What do u guys think? Is this true or not??? I dunno Payal that well so I dunno if I should believe it or not...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boredsoul thumbnail
Who did he rape according to virgin payal ? ? ?
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is psycho for sure .. if something has happen she should file a police case rather than making it a gossip on social networking site a big LOL
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Payal calls a guy Rapist and she thinks people are going to buy this? Not me at least!
First of all Karan has been working in this industry since years with a whole lot of female co-stars and i don't remember any one of them making such allegations on him or commenting on his un-ethical behavior and i also remember that since Payal entered this industry she has been creating fake controversies to remain in the headlines.Does anyone think that Payal is the sort of girl who can ever stop a guy getting cozy with her? Infact i think she's the kind of girls who can go to any extent to attract a guy! She exposed herself on Big Boss where she did not even mind getting cozy with Rahul Mahajan...forget Karan!  I'm not saying this for i love Karan but had it been anyone else in his place i would voiced myself in favor of the guy.If Payal really cared for her damn izzat, she would have just rushed to file a against him rather than creating such an issue out of it.And waise bhi Karan cannot have a choice as bad as Payal Rohatgi!
boredsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKafan4eva

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Payal calls a guy Rapist and she thinks people are going to buy this? Not me at least!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">First of all Karan has been working in this industry since years with a whole lot of female co-stars and i don't remember any one of them making such allegations on him or commenting on his un-ethicalbehavior and i also remember that since Payal entered this industry she has been creating fake controversies to remain in the headlines.Does anyone think that Payal is the sort of girl who can ever stop a guy getting cozy with her? Infact i think she's the kind of girls who can go to any extent to attract a guy! She exposed herself on Big Boss where she did not even mind getting cozy with Rahul Mahajan...forget Karan! I'm not saying this for i love Karan but had it been anyone else in his place i would voiced myself infavorof the guy.If Payal really cared for her damn izzat, she would have just rushed to file a against him rather than creating such an issue out of it.And waise bhi Karan cannot have a choice as bad as Payal Rohatgi!</font>

Didnt see the video so plz clarify -
Is payal claiming karan raped her ? 😲 really ?

This is more silly than sunny claiming she feels violated πŸ˜†
Gunjan. thumbnail
^^ She claims he tried to get cozy with her! but i think Karan is not blind πŸ˜† Edited by RoKafan4eva - 12 years ago
boredsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKafan4eva

^^ She claims he tried to get cozy with her! but i think Karan is not blindπŸ˜†

True he is not blind but is he a lil kanjoos ? He should have paid in advance before getting cozy , anyway more publicity for survivors
Gunjan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: boredsoul

True he is not blind but is he a lil kanjoos ? He should have paid in advance before getting cozy , anyway more publicity for survivors

🀣.Agreed but i guess he isn't that kind of a guy but what u said about payal is totally correct! and ya publicity for the show but an insult for Karan coz of that b**** payal πŸ˜‘
Edited by RoKafan4eva - 12 years ago
guys let me insure u one thing yesterday i came to know with an article source in a newspaper which was an old one...in which payal has been impressed by rakhi sawant's popularity...the thing which she got on Tv she could not get with films which she had expected...

same thing is with Payal she started clean by doing bold roles but she maintained her dignity and was respected in the industry but her failure had disappointed her badly and now she could not go back but to create whatever she could..so now she is following the steps of rakhi sawant...she accused rahul mahajan, dibaker banerjee and sudhir mishra in a row for casting couch...to be in the news...

so now expect she can say whatever u cant expect from her...she has become rakhi sawant part 2..
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she is not getting footage and only drama for footage, huh?