When Madanika met Sati...

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Right, so, did anyone else think that the moment Madanika met Sati was a bit weird... It was a total moment where they remembered something from a previous life along the lines of:

Madanika to Sati - "Krishna Tulsi, what are you doing here? I'm sure the real Tulsi is looking"
Sati to Madanika - "I think Karan chachu is looking for you, he's had a fight with Nandini again"

Anybody else watch Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi?

Btw, no intention of being rude to the characters or actors, just sharing what was going through my head at the time when they were just staring at each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hahah yeh that occurred even to me ..when they both met for da first time onscreen😆

Good one btw😆
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
sattvik thumbnail
Both of them probably looked at each other at first and thought "nahhh, wrong show" and then like shook their heads and headed back to make up, don't you think?
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I remember being in that show lol i thought the same when i saw them together again...its so weird b/c tanya wasnt in favor of kt in the show
sattvik thumbnail
@desigrl05 - being in that show?!?!?!

I do wonder sometimes, the way Tanya-I-Mean-Madanika looks at Sati, there seems to be some jealousy and that... Well, we already know Madanika is going to take a liking to Mahadev so it may not be all that rosy between her and Sati...
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^oopss typo..remember being in that forum lol
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ha ha///i remember that too...and it was quite amusing to see them all lovey dovey  after KSBKT...but small world isnt it?
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🤣
i also watched kyun ki saas bhi kabhi bahu thu...loved laksh and KT's jodi